PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 678

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-18-2015, 03:41 AM
One Piece 678 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=646564)

-----------------------------------------------------

Woo! Fire Fist Sabo!

Oh Usopp. You can't NOT make friends with giants.

Assertn
Sun, 01-18-2015, 04:46 AM
Ohh, very actiony packed. Many frames dedicated to that fire fist punch. Koala is freakin adorable, too.

Kraco
Sun, 01-18-2015, 04:55 AM
God Usopp... I didn't see that coming. At least he managed to give the folks one reasonable command.

I can live with Sabo possessing Ace's fire fruit. Not to mention Sabo seems to be stronger than Ace was considering he boasts a high degree of haki proficiency.

I couldn't help but think that Oda enjoyed his Kara no Kyoukai when Sabo started to talk about everything having their core, and then he sought a single point of the arena and shattered the whole thing by punching it.

Penner
Sun, 01-18-2015, 10:18 AM
Damn that was an awesome ep!

I'm still not sure if Mingo actually died when Kyros sliced his head off though... that just seemed way too easy, lol

Kraco
Sun, 01-18-2015, 10:54 AM
I'm still not sure if Mingo actually died when Kyros sliced his head off though... that just seemed way too easy, lol

There was zero blood. Even with the general lack of blood in fights these days, you'd think if somebody is beheaded, it would be too unnatural to get away with none. So, I smell a ruse.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-18-2015, 07:31 PM
I couldn't help but think that Oda enjoyed his Kara no Kyoukai when Sabo started to talk about everything having their core, and then he sought a single point of the arena and shattered the whole thing by punching it.I actually remember seeing that exact same thing stated in Ronin Warriors when I was young.

"Everything has a center. And if you can strike that center, you will destroy it."

Kraco
Mon, 01-19-2015, 02:48 AM
I see. I suppose it makes sense it's a very old idea.

Harima Kenji
Tue, 01-20-2015, 06:35 PM
The whole kill things by breaking the core reminded me of Tsukihime.. kind of the same idea.

The whole God Usopp thing.. reminds me of Buggy. Do stupid shit, be the coward, win by luck, but still get the far more powerful (and conveniently stupid) masses behind you by pure dumb luck.
I expected them to be grateful to Usopp, no matter how he won the fight, but this is overdoing it.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 01-21-2015, 03:39 AM
The whole God Usopp thing.. reminds me of Buggy. Do stupid shit, be the coward, win by luck, but still get the far more powerful (and conveniently stupid) masses behind you by pure dumb luck.It really is the EXACT same thing.

I'm starting to worry about Oda's well of creativity.