PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 677

DarthEnderX
Sun, 01-11-2015, 12:53 AM
One Piece 677 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=644163)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was a pretty satisfying episode.

While I would certainly love it if Kyros had really just killed Donflamingo, I don't believe for a second that he has.

I don't know how his string fruit would have allowed him to do that, so I suspect that Law is the one that did it, because I assume he still needs Donflamingo for his plan.

Kraco
Sun, 01-11-2015, 05:23 AM
Yeah, this was a successful episode. I feel like it was depicted quite well what would happen in such a situation. The country is in chaos. Flamingo is quite a gambler. He got a totally free and huge workforce and at the same time got perfectly rid of all enemies and nuisances since they disappeared from people's memories, but the risk was naturally equally gigantic.

Isn't Law shackled with sea stone? I doubt he could do anything even if he wanted. So, yeah, I'd say it was Flamingo himself or some subordinate of his. It would be quite a stretch for a person himself to control beheading, unless it's a power like Buggy's, but who knows.

Assertn
Sun, 01-11-2015, 06:09 PM
Indeed. Very well-paced episode with the buildup to Kyros. The dude's such a badass he hops over to Doflamingo on one foot then slices his head off.

Edit: Also, rofl at Onepoko wearing a shirt that says "NOT ONEPOKO"