PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 676

DarthEnderX
Sun, 12-28-2014, 02:58 PM
One Piece 676 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=639349)

----------------------------------------------

Leave it to Usopp to win by losing.

I really don't understand a power that undoes itself if you "pass out" but, for some reason, doesn't go away if you fall asleep.

Kraco
Sun, 12-28-2014, 05:14 PM
Leave it to Usopp to win by losing.

Indeed, leave it to Usopp. I confess I didn't foresee such a victory coming.

I really don't understand a power that undoes itself if you "pass out" but, for some reason, doesn't go away if you fall asleep.

Her power is pretty ridiculous in any case. Maybe this weakness it tied to the fact how everybody forgets the people who were turned into toys; she remembers them all, nobody else does, but when she falls unconscious, thus remembering nothing, the memories go back to everybody. The original bodies simply follow the memories. Unconsciousness can be different from regular sleeping.

Let's hope we will get some memorable fights finally now that the toy stuff is over. Flamingo will probably pop another blood vessel due to this, though. He has some anger management issues.

Assertn
Sun, 12-28-2014, 08:51 PM
This is why I smiled when someone said they're sick of Usopp winning by dumb luck. This is pretty much the luckiest win in the series thus far.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 12-29-2014, 01:33 AM
Maybe this weakness it tied to the fact how everybody forgets the people who were turned into toys; she remembers them all, nobody else does, but when she falls unconscious, thus remembering nothing, the memories go back to everybody.It also seems like all Sugar would have to do is trip and hit her head and Donflamingo's entire operation in this country would have fallen apart.

Assertn
Mon, 12-29-2014, 03:13 AM
It also seems like all Sugar would have to do is trip and hit her head and Donflamingo's entire operation in this country would have fallen apart.

Which is probably why she's always guarded somewhere. Treble can ooze the floor to break her fall.

Kraco
Mon, 12-29-2014, 05:33 AM
Sugar's power is so perfect for a kingdom wide operation such as this that Flamingo probably evaluated the benefits worth the risks. It's quite easy to remove all unwanted persons if everybody forgets them immediately, not to mention the added bonus of willless slaves.