PDA

View Full Version : End of the Year-Vote: Hottest Anime-Girl of 2014

MFauli
Sat, 11-29-2014, 12:13 PM
Certainly worthy to become a yearly tradition, so here it is, the 2014-edition of the "hottest Anime-girl of the year"-thread!

Pick your top 3 anime girls of the year. Don´t be lazy and add a pic and a bit text as to why you chose them. Which anime girls that were introduced in an anime running in 2014 (long-running series are okay, as long as the girl was introduced in 2014 first) did you find the hottest, most attractive, most rape-worthy?

I´ll have to give this a bit more thinking, since I cannot vote for Akatsuki :> Anyway, startooou!

MasterOfMoogles
Sat, 11-29-2014, 02:49 PM
Not to be a downer, but rape isn't cool.

With that out of the way... this is quite a difficult task.
There would be a lot more contenders if huggably cute were a parameter:
Akatsuki - Log Horizon
Shiro - No Game No Life
Ilya - Fate blah blah magical girl Ilya
Chaika - Chaika
easily come to mind

There's also a fine line between hot and slutty.
Lots of the girls in Cross Ange are very sexualized, but do they really deserve winning a title? Probably not.
I also have a hard time picking anyone from say The Irregular, Grisaia, Brynhildr, Rail Wars, Inou Battle, Log Horizon, Witchcraft Works, even though there are plenty of characters you could describe as having a "nice body".

If I had to pick, I'd say the top runners are:
Sento - Amagi
Akari - Chaika
Rin - Fate (if she is eligible)
Eleonora - Madan no Ou
Alka - Blade & Soul
Steph - No Game No Life
Sinon's butt - SAO 2
Ange - Cross Ange
Esdeath - Akame

Maybe I'm missing a few, but looking through all the anime for this year, that's what I came up with.

As for who I would pick... that's a difficult question, too. Maybe I'll see if anybody comes up with any more contenders first.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 11-29-2014, 03:26 PM
#1 Sento Isuzu
I'm a lolicon, but her waki exposing summer uniform and simply too hot body made me unable to choose anyone else for first place. I also have a weakness for characters that cannot express themselves properly.

#2 Kaori Miyazono
She's a bit young to be hot in the traditional sense, but when she is performing on stage, she is the hottest thing on earth. Also sleeveless white dress waki exposure.

#3 Chaika Bogdan
Sexy young bod, robo talk, likable tsundere, and awesome at fights with a cool weapon. Also captured and stripped waki exposure.

MFauli
Sat, 11-29-2014, 04:34 PM
Fucking pic upload just destroyed my posting :/ Here´s another quick attempt:

#1 Fumina Hoshino

Look. At. Her. Body. Daaamn. No idea why a show about Gundam toys needs such hot, clearly underage (she´s like 13, isnt she?) girls. But Im not one to argue in favor of thought crimes, so let me just say: If I were Ral-san, I´d be committing crimes on a daily basis. Simply too hot. Too damn hot. Don´t google-image-search for her, your pants are gonna explode.

#2 Shiro

Im not usually into loli, but one specific scene earny her this rank: Towards the end of the anime, when they were falling down from a skyscraper and Shiro´s ass was shown. I recently found out about the term "oppai loli". If so, Shiro would be a "dat dass-loli". And I love it.

#3 Nanako Usami

I could fill this ranking with some more No game, No life-characters (Jibrill ...), but Im going with this niche choice. Not only do I like brunettes and, well, school girls are never a bad thing. But what makes her remarkable is her failure to properly pronounce her own name. Always screwing up and saying "Nanyako" is too cute.

shinta|hikari
Sat, 11-29-2014, 04:43 PM
You wanted us to not be lazy but the pics you posted do not even remotely show how hot the latter 2 are. Get a pic of dat loli ass now.

Kraco
Sat, 11-29-2014, 04:53 PM
#1 Fumina Hoshino ... clearly underage (she´s like 13, isnt she?) girls.

She's third year middle school, which means she could be 15 already. If you try to recall your middle school years, it's guaranteed that towards the end many of the girls were already developing into young women.

MFauli
Sat, 11-29-2014, 05:03 PM
You wanted us to not be lazy but the pics you posted do not even remotely show how hot the latter 2 are. Get a pic of dat loli ass now.

I actually wanted to post that ass pic :( Maybe Ill find screencaps posted somewhere later :>

KrayZ33
Sat, 11-29-2014, 05:23 PM
I won't rank them but, I will choose them for being cuties (not purely hotness) and I will name a few you don't remember because they aired very early this year:

Nisekoi - Tsugumi
http://i.imgur.com/WM9R80Il.jpg

The others were cute too, but I liked her the most. I have a thing for moles near the eye/mouth, don't know why, they are cute.
She always managed to "suprise" me with how gorgeous they managed to make her look whenever they gave her some screentime.

Inari - Uka
http://i.imgur.com/tKnkZAE.jpg

one of my favorite characters probably.

Vanadis - Lim
Well she is stuck in a Tits + Ass show, so most of the time "quality" gets the better of here, but the concept art makes her look rather beautiful

http://i.imgur.com/OtIWuSn.png

I wish she had been drawn by and for a Kyoani, Shaft or Trigger show (since their budget is often alot bigger)

MasterOfMoogles
Sun, 11-30-2014, 02:33 PM
Some pics:

Esdeath and Leone are probably the most traditionally hot characters in Akame ga Kill.
However, Esdeath is easily the most interesting character in the whole show.

Sinon's showing off her best asset in this fanart.

With Jibril brought up, I feel like she deserves a pic in the thread.

MFauli
Mon, 12-01-2014, 09:04 AM
i hate you, i cant stop staring at the Shinon-pic :/

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-01-2014, 12:12 PM
That's been my wallpaper since forever.

MFauli
Mon, 12-01-2014, 01:03 PM
You just gave me a good/bad idea. New wallpaper get :|

shinta|hikari
Mon, 12-01-2014, 01:08 PM
It's bad if you're like me and write in coffee shops with my laptop. A small girl saw my wallpaper and went "wut."

She has good instincts.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 12-01-2014, 01:13 PM
http://i.imgur.com/3A1WXH0.jpg
#3: Isuzu (Amagi Brilliant Park)
-Boots
-Zettai Ryouki
-Skirt
-Body
-Tough girl
-Cute inner side
-Military girl
-Cool power

Others have elaborated already.

http://i.imgur.com/Gc4nLme.png
#2: Nike (Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii)
-Boots (sometimes)
-Long dress, sometimes shorts
-Body
-Strong girl
-Cute inner side
-Explorer clothes
-Cool power

Insightful and brilliant. Dedicated to her love. Sings well.

http://i.imgur.com/paHCGBl.png
#1: Esdeath (Akame ga Kill!)
-Boots
-Zettai Ryouki
-Skirt
-Body
-Tough girl
-Cute inner side
-Military girl
-Cool power

Full dere mode available. Dedicated.

Strict rankings shuffle depending on my mood and the time of the day. Breast size was not a factor.

MFauli
Mon, 12-01-2014, 01:13 PM
It's bad if you're like me and write in coffee shops with my laptop. A small girl saw my wallpaper and went "wut."

She has good instincts.

I hope she had a small butt, for her own safety :/