PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 386

frog hermit
Mon, 11-17-2014, 05:29 PM
i haven't downloaded Naruto torrents in a long time . i been using kissanime.com. high quality video streams of naruto (and every other anime). the site has a mobile version which is better than the desktop version and it works beautifully on my gen 1 ipad too. adblock is probably a good idea when browsing the site.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden

----------------------------------

this episode sucked bad, its just Naruto and Obito starring at each other and then suddenly flash backs of obito as a kid competing with Kakashi then back to starring then flashback ugh

Kraco
Mon, 11-17-2014, 05:51 PM
this episode sucked bad, its just Naruto and Obito starring at each other and then suddenly flash backs of obito as a kid competing with Kakashi then back to starring then flashback ugh

It's precisely because of what you described that I decided to allow this show to again accumulate a whole bunch of eps before catching up. Eps like this (and the previous which was copy-paste identical to this, or rather the other way around) aren't so bad when you know you have better eps immediately available. But when you have waited for a week for shit like this, it feels like you were robbed of a bit of your chakra.