PDA

View Full Version : November Schedule

frog hermit
Thu, 11-13-2014, 09:58 PM
11/13 - 386 - I'm Always Watching
11/20 - 387 - The Kept Promise
11/27 - 388 - My First Friend
----------------------
12/4 - 389-390 - Movie tie-in special: The Hyuuga Sisters ~ An Unchanging Fate (spoiler filler)

The summaries look like 386 will be the rest of chapter 653, 387 will cover 654-655, and 388 will just be the first half of 656 with probably lots of flashbacks.

389-390 is a movie tie in episode set after chapter 699.
so its like a spoiler filler.

FYI the manga has ended with a 44-page chapter 699/700 doubleheader released November 10th.
i dont think anyone is really sure how long they will drag the anime for. some say march/april ending. some suggest they drag it out until the summer.

with that said:

in Spring 2015, Naruto Part 3, the sequel to Naruto / Naruto Shipuden, has been confirmed and it will focus on .....spoilers..... Part 3 will be a mini-series and not an extensive work like Naruto part 1 and part 2 were.

Kraco
Fri, 11-14-2014, 01:46 AM
After the last couple of eps, I kind of feel like letting the show to accumulate a whole bunch of eps again. Because absolutely nothing seemed to happen in the previous two episodes. It feels stupid to wait a week for no progress. The wisest choice might be to let the show end and then catch up, but I won't probably go quite that far.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 11-15-2014, 07:35 AM
Just find yourself a game and sink some time into that for a while Kraco. I really wonder why I continue to watch Naruto these days. Even the good episodes are merely okay compared to what some of the old episodes were.

Kraco
Sat, 11-15-2014, 09:44 AM
Just find yourself a game and sink some time into that for a while Kraco. I really wonder why I continue to watch Naruto these days. Even the good episodes are merely okay compared to what some of the old episodes were.

I managed to get myself somewhat spoiled about certain (obvious) things about the ending, and I'm actually looking forward to one or two of those things. But that certainly wouldn't force me to watch this every week, so I guess I'll let this accumulate again. Even slow episodes won't be nearly as bothersome that way.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 11-15-2014, 11:35 AM
With only 5 months left to go, I'm sure not about to change my viewing habits now.