PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 698

rockmanj
Wed, 10-29-2014, 12:39 PM
Chapter 698 (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/698)

Well, that looks really painful.

MFauli
Wed, 10-29-2014, 01:20 PM
that kind of wound would have been interesting 200 chapters ago.

also, was sasuke always a leftie?

rockmanj
Wed, 10-29-2014, 01:45 PM
Kishi really upped the sexy banter here. 1707

deadlydreamx
Wed, 10-29-2014, 02:40 PM
that kind of wound would have been interesting 200 chapters ago.

also, was sasuke always a leftie?

apparently even at the battle before the time jump sasuke was a lefty.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 10-29-2014, 03:51 PM
nice...
I like the new looks.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 10-29-2014, 05:11 PM
With all the shit that's been doing on I'd actually be surprised if they couldn't regrow those hands.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 10-29-2014, 09:13 PM
Naruto can just create a chakra hand with the Kyuubi`s powers. He will be fine.

viperwasp
Wed, 10-29-2014, 10:06 PM
Naruto can just create a chakra hand with the Kyuubi`s powers. He will be fine.

Now Naruto can't touch himself... I guess Naruto will suddenly be more urgent to speak with Hinata. Well he could just create a Shadow Clone! Well actually he can't now right? Both Naruto and Sasuke are screwed for using jutsu unless they can regrow an arm. I don't think Sasuke can without Oro mad science stuff. Naruto might be able to.

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 10-29-2014, 10:26 PM
Naruto can regenerate body parts with the sage of the six paths powers, so these injuries are moot. But seriously, with all the chidori vs. rasengan clashing they've done, it's amazing this hasn't happened before.

darkshadow
Wed, 10-29-2014, 11:24 PM
Now Naruto can't touch himself... I guess Naruto will suddenly be more urgent to speak with Hinata. Well he could just create a Shadow Clone! Well actually he can't now right? Both Naruto and Sasuke are screwed for using jutsu unless they can regrow an arm. I don't think Sasuke can without Oro mad science stuff. Naruto might be able to.

http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab142/GlitchNigga/HakuSigns.gif

Kensee
Thu, 10-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Gotta "hand" it to them, that was a decent way to end that battle. 2 chapters to go right?!

viperwasp
Thu, 10-30-2014, 09:14 PM
Gotta "hand" it to them, that was a decent way to end that battle. 2 chapters to go right?!

Yeah I think it's two chapters left. I thought it was going to end on 699? But I think that could have been a math mistake. After all a lot of us where going by the time we can watch/read the series VS when it's actually released. So I don't know. 1 or 2 chapters left. I hope the final chapter is a good 40 page release or else I fear we are going to be a little disappointed with the amount of pages left to conclude things.

So far I am fine with how Naruto is ending. I care mostly about the wrap up now. Give us a solid conclusion and I will be happy. If I was a mangaka I would break the silly mold with having the wrap up all need to be just one chapter. I would contiune the series for about 10 chapters to show what happens. lol After all it's 15 years in the making. 5-10 chapters for the wrap up would be nothing. But it's not going to happen like that.

MFauli
Fri, 10-31-2014, 02:01 PM
sakura will regenerate their arms just to show she´s part of team 7, too :/

Death BOO Z
Fri, 10-31-2014, 02:43 PM
I hate this shit. If a character loses a limb, I think the limb should stay off. otherwise it's just a shock value\cliff hanger thing. and seriously, we're 698 chapters in, it's ok, we want to read the rest of the story.

Sidnne
Fri, 10-31-2014, 08:35 PM
I hate this shit. If a character loses a limb, I think the limb should stay off. otherwise it's just a shock value\cliff hanger thing. and seriously, we're 698 chapters in, it's ok, we want to read the rest of the story.

Minato's limbs stayed off. You win.

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Sat, 11-01-2014, 10:42 AM

The Raikage cut his own arm off and it has not come back.

viperwasp
Sat, 11-01-2014, 08:35 PM
The Raikage cut his own arm off and it has not come back.

Yep, except that one time Kishimoto forgot he did not have an arm and drew it anyhow for one panel. At least I remember that being a thing? Same as the Hokage mountain monument mistake from one flash back as well I think?