PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 667

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-26-2014, 03:26 AM
One Piece 667 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=615036)

-------------------------------------------------------

Man, Franky is really taking on a lot in this arc.

Kraco
Sun, 10-26-2014, 04:22 AM
Man, Franky is really taking on a lot in this arc.

Difficult to say. His opponents might be hard-boiled, but are they real fighters or not? It's not easy to take seriously a dude wearing a baby costume. At least the navy officer looks more promising, but who knows. The nameless grunts obviously are meaningless. In the end I doubt their levels are so high that if Franky managed to get them in a tight enough group and used his beam weapon they wouldn't all go down in one fell swoop. It's a Pacifista level attack and these guys don't look like they would stand a chance against those things.

The lift basket plot was pretty nice from Zoro. He has his bright moments every now and then, despite not exactly being a deep thinker. But then again, this was exactly like him.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-26-2014, 08:49 AM
Difficult to say. His opponents might be hard-boiled, but are they real fighters or not?Well, two of them were apparently among Diamante's top 4 gladiators. So one would assume they'd have to be.

Assertn
Sun, 10-26-2014, 03:18 PM
One of the weird things I find in this arc is how some of Doflamingo's men seem to have abilities very similar to those we've seen before. Like the big dude can alter his weight to become light, float up into the air, then become heavy and slam onto the ground. Sound familiar?

Kraco
Sun, 10-26-2014, 03:59 PM
One of the weird things I find in this arc is how some of Doflamingo's men seem to have abilities very similar to those we've seen before. Like the big dude can alter his weight to become light, float up into the air, then become heavy and slam onto the ground. Sound familiar?

Maybe the previous owner of the power is dead already and this is another recreated fruit user? If Flamingo indeed has Ace's recreated fruit (and it's not just a lie to lure people in), then it would be theoretically no problem.

UChessmaster
Sun, 10-26-2014, 07:31 PM
R.I.P Miss Valentine.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-26-2014, 08:20 PM
Maybe the previous owner of the power is dead already and this is another recreated fruit user? If Flamingo indeed has Ace's recreated fruit (and it's not just a lie to lure people in), then it would be theoretically no problem.I don't think it's the same fruit, since their little repeated phrases are usually tied to the fruit they ate, and he says Ton Ton, while she used to say Kilo Kilo.

But yeah, seems like they both ate weight fruits, which seems super redundant. Especially since, in the very same arc, we also have a guy that manipulates gravity.

Then again, they do have a guy that makes artificial fruits, so maybe it actually IS some kind of replicated fruit.

Assertn
Mon, 10-27-2014, 06:12 PM
Well, the fake devil fruits are claimed to be zoan type, so yeah, I'm wondering if Oda is just hoping people forget about Ms. Valentine for this one.

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-28-2014, 12:16 AM
Well, the fake devil fruits are claimed to be zoan typeOh right.