PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 602

Death BOO Z
Thu, 10-23-2014, 11:55 AM
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/602

still waiting for stuff to happen, one guy we didn't know much about died, and next chapter (or the one after it) the guy who killed him will be die...

lookitsdanman
Mon, 10-27-2014, 12:58 PM
man no one cares about this manga anymore. But nonetheless i have some questions:

How come sternritter D is not dead? His power doesn't negate the fact that he just had this throat slit and should be continuously pouring out blood.

Also, just because tenjirou changed the blood in his body doesn't mean the power shouldn't work anymore. His power is reducing the amount of blood the body can handle so what difference does it make if it's his original blood or tenjirou's blood?

Finally, are all the other "elite" guards really one shotted and dead? Seems pretty pathetic, especially since the only one who didn't get one shotted was the one who got promoted and wasn't even a elite guard to begin with.

Kensee
Thu, 10-30-2014, 08:23 PM
man no one cares about this manga anymore. But nonetheless i have some questions:

How come sternritter D is not dead? His power doesn't negate the fact that he just had this throat slit and should be continuously pouring out blood.

Also, just because tenjirou changed the blood in his body doesn't mean the power shouldn't work anymore. His power is reducing the amount of blood the body can handle so what difference does it make if it's his original blood or tenjirou's blood?

Finally, are all the other "elite" guards really one shotted and dead? Seems pretty pathetic, especially since the only one who didn't get one shotted was the one who got promoted and wasn't even a elite guard to begin with.

I believe the elite guards are still alive ... I got a bit lost when they did the sub-dimension thing to trap the Sternritter and YW. We still haven't seen one of them fight yet.

Spirit King might end up lifting a finger to help after everyone else is killed, or Ichigo comes to save the day.