PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday MFauli!

Ryllharu
Mon, 10-20-2014, 03:18 AM
Happy Birthday wishes out to MFauli, one of Gotwoot's more prolific posters we see.

Enjoy the day...get into a fight on the forums over anime. :D

Penner
Mon, 10-20-2014, 12:54 PM
Happy Birthday!

Kraco
Mon, 10-20-2014, 01:52 PM
Have a good one!

David75
Mon, 10-20-2014, 02:41 PM
Happy birthday to the most prolific argument provider... :D

Abdula
Mon, 10-20-2014, 10:56 PM
I take offense to that David. I will have you know I pride myself on my ability to start arguments and over the years I have done so with many of GW's most noteworthy members. Xanbcoo, Masamuneehs, Jessper, Itadakimasu, Animeniax, Sapphire, Board of Command, Ryouga Zell, DS, Carnage, IFHTT, Raven, Naruto Master, Poopdeville, Yukimura, DB Hunter, Buff, Kagemane no Jutsu, Darthender, Uchessmaster, Y the alien, Azazel, Assassin, Archangel (the upstart), Krayz33, Saman, DBZ and even Junior. Just to name a few of the more memorable ones. This is insulting!!!!!:rolleyes::p Anyway on to the subject of this thread.

Happy Birthday, Mfauli! It seems your birthday isn't the event it was last year, that is a shame. This year Ryll is the one to make the thread and he used a smiley face. Things sure have changed.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-20-2014, 11:19 PM
Happy Birthday MFauli!!

Animeniax
Tue, 10-21-2014, 09:05 AM
Happy birthday to the most prolific argument provider... :D

And the weirdest avatars :D

Happy birthday, MFauli.

Kraco
Tue, 10-21-2014, 12:17 PM
I take offense to that David. I will have you know I pride myself on my ability to start arguments and over the years I have done so with many of GW's most noteworthy members.

You have got nothing on MFauli in General Anime. He has the ability to find something worth defending in the most controversial of characters or plots.

MFauli
Tue, 10-21-2014, 12:55 PM
thx everyone!

@abdula: come talk with us in the SAO II-thread. Then weŽll see!!1