PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 382

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-16-2014, 12:00 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 382 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=610183)

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 10-16-2014, 11:48 PM
See! There is the badder ass Sasuke!
I knew he just needed to be motivated to bring out more of his badassery lol!!
Once again Darth, you were absolutely right about him getting more through Juugo!
I do think that they are making it highly convenient for him to have the power to be on the same footing as Naruto.
Well at least in fighting with Obito.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Once again Darth, you were absolutely right about him getting more through Juugo!
I feel like it's a cheat though. It's not a real powerup. It's just a tag-team attack between Sasuke and Juugo.

kmkze04
Mon, 10-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Well in that sense, Naruto is a tag team attack with him and Kyuubi. Or with him and Minato. Bet they're going to make some kind of uber super Rasen-Chidori-Bomb

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-21-2014, 12:00 AM
Well in that sense, Naruto is a tag team attack with him and Kyuubi.No more so than Sasuke and Susano'o are a tag team. Kyuubi is inside Naruto. He's a part of him.

Juugo is not a part of Sasuke.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 10-23-2014, 01:58 AM
Yeh, I think they just want to make them the new Sannin (as has been previously mentioned in the forums), so I wonder what kind of powerup/boost they are gonna give to Sakura to have her also be on closer footing as those 2. Maybe have Tsunade give her that switching medical power to offensive power so that she helps fight Madara...or something like that.