PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 665

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-12-2014, 01:12 AM
One Piece 665 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=608460)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Man, what the hell happened there exactly? Did Sabo take everyone out?

That was good timing too. I was really starting to get bored of the battle royals. But then, boom, it's over all at once.

Kraco
Sun, 10-12-2014, 06:03 AM
Man, what the hell happened there exactly? Did Sabo take everyone out?

That was good timing too. I was really starting to get bored of the battle royals. But then, boom, it's over all at once.

Yeah, it was getting boring indeed. It was also stupid that several times it seemed like only a handful of tougher ones were left, but then the next episode, like this one, dryly announced there are still plenty of people left. It's like this last block had fricking 1000 people in.

I thought it was Sabo who was wondering with Bartolomeo the sudden change. So, I don't think it was Sabo.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-12-2014, 06:14 AM
It was also stupid that several times it seemed like only a handful of tougher ones were left, but then the next episode, like this one, dryly announced there are still plenty of people left. It's like this last block had fricking 1000 people in.I feel like every round was like that though.

Assertn
Sun, 10-12-2014, 10:57 AM
Fuckin finally. Block D has been their go-to episode stretcher for so long. I'm okay with filler, but every scene is literally just Rebecca dodging attacks and clips of the crowd reactions that I'm pretty sure have each been reused at least 20 times now.