PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 381

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 381 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=607225)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that was quite the info dump. That Uchiha tablet just has EVERYTHING written on it.

So the Ten Tails is really a tree. And chakra comes from the SotSP's mom eating a Devil's Fruit.

I especially enjoyed watching Sasuke have another "water tower" moment in this episode. It's nice that in the midst of everything else that's going on, he can still find time to be jealous of Naruto.

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 10-09-2014, 07:29 PM
Don't you mean from "Mom", she ate the fruit first and had a son who we now know as SotSP???

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-09-2014, 09:50 PM
Don't you mean from "Mom"I did. Fixed.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 10-10-2014, 07:41 AM
I do like it when everyone is pissing over Sasuke because of the sharingan and crap but meanwhile it's Sasuke who is jealous of Naruto.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-10-2014, 03:23 PM
He just wants BOTH their powers. Like every other Uchiha/Orochimaru disciple, he wants to be the Sage of the Six Paths.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Tue, 10-14-2014, 01:27 AM
Sasuke needs to get his head in the game. I mean ya'll are facing the end of the world. Get it together man
...Although I do understand his position. After all he was the ish in the beginning and now Naruto is center stage.
A bit of jealousy is to be expected, but that should motivate him to exceed his current level/limitations and get to busting some Obito balls!

DarthEnderX
Tue, 10-14-2014, 02:50 AM
I gotta say, watching these last couple episodes really made me wish they'd made Nature Chakra a different color.

We already have blue for personal chakra and red for tailed beast chakra, it would have been useful if Nature chakra was yellow or green or something. That way, these "sage jutsu" Rasengans and Tailed Beast Bombs would have at least looked visually distinctive from the normal moves.

that should motivate him to exceed his current level/limitations and get to busting some Obito balls!There's nothing he can really do. He doesn't know Sage Jutsu.

Unless Juugo gives him a new Cursed Seal or something, he can't even hurt Obito.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Thu, 10-16-2014, 11:20 PM
There's nothing he can really do. He doesn't know Sage Jutsu.

Unless Juugo gives him a new Cursed Seal or something, he can't even hurt Obito.

That's true. He could at least give some vocal support to Naruto or maybe even try to use Uchiha genjutsu, to try to hold him still for like a sec or 2, so that the others can physically beat the guy.

So I just finished watching Ep 382. There ya go Sasuke!!
You were right Darth! right on the money!