PDA

View Full Version : The Sad Story of Neji

Naruto-san
Fri, 12-05-2003, 11:55 AM
For those keeping up with Naruto Do you think that it is right for Neji to keep being the way he is because of his past.

I dont because naurto grew up wothout parent without anyone to love him or accept that he is there. yes neji's father was a sacrifice to keep a war from breaking out among the 2 countrys but he died for a noble cuase even if it was cruel. but i dont belive that he should still be and %#%hole to everyone putting them down becuase e belives that no one is stronger then himshelf.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif
Shinobi

DeathscytheVII
Fri, 12-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Well then again, people react differently to what is given to them. Neji chose to interpret it his way.

I also find something contradictory in what Neji says, he claims everyone is bound by fate etc. etc... and the branch family is fated to be dominated by the head family, but isn't the fact that hes stronger than the head family go against that? He didn't instantly turn that good http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif im sure he did lots of hard work training himself. He also tried to kill hinata (granted they were in the exams, but he promised to look after her) during the prelims. I think he is actually going against fate by doing this http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/wink.gif

SaSuKeRuLeS
Fri, 12-05-2003, 12:27 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Naruto&#045;san &#064; Dec 5 2003, 11:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> For those keeping up with Naruto Do you think that it is right for Neji to keep being the way he is because of his past.

I dont because naurto grew up wothout parent without anyone to love him or accept that he is there. yes neji&#39;s father was a sacrifice to keep a war from breaking out among the 2 countrys but he died for a noble cuase even if it was cruel. but i dont belive that he should still be and %#%hole to everyone putting them down becuase e belives that no one is stronger then himshelf.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif
Shinobi </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think Neji is like that, because he did have parents. He saw his father die right in front of him. Thats why he holds that grudge and always puts people down. And Deathscythe is right people do react differently to things. If Neji ever got that seal off of him he probably wouldn&#39;t judge people like that anymore. (of course thats after he kills everyone in the main family for what they did to his father). Thats just my opinion I guess... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif

CyclonisMF
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:00 AM
A bit off topic....

As soon as Neji proclaimed that he was going to explain his sad life story to Naruto in the middle of battle I was pissed cause I knew they were gonna drag this fight on for another ep..

Everon
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:02 AM
I think that was a great episode. Neji expresses his true hatred of the main house. I&#39;m a bit confused with this whole higher and lower branch. I mean Hinata&#39;s sister isn&#39;t she going to become a lower branch cause she was the second daughter?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:26 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CyclonisMF @ Dec 6 2003, 01:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> A bit off topic....

As soon as Neji proclaimed that he was going to explain his sad life story to Naruto in the middle of battle I was pissed cause I knew they were gonna drag this fight on for another ep.. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
True... But if there weren&#39;t any scenes like that then it would be more like DBZ.

Sasuke's Goddess
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:38 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Dec 6 2003, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think that was a great episode. Neji expresses his true hatred of the main house. I&#39;m a bit confused with this whole higher and lower branch. I mean Hinata&#39;s sister isn&#39;t she going to become a lower branch cause she was the second daughter? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah Hanabi is going to the branch family unless Hinata dies which as we&#39;ve seen her father doesn&#39;t really mind. Also, if Hinata&#39;s dad is the leader of the main house then that would mean Neji&#39;s father would have been leader of the branch house and since he is dead does that mean Neji is the leader of the Branch house?

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sasuke&#39;s Goddess @ Dec 6 2003, 02:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon &#064; Dec 6 2003, 12:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think that was a great episode. Neji expresses his true hatred of the main house. I&#39;m a bit confused with this whole higher and lower branch. I mean Hinata&#39;s sister isn&#39;t she going to become a lower branch cause she was the second daughter? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Yeah Hanabi is going to the branch family unless Hinata dies which as we&#39;ve seen her father doesn&#39;t really mind. Also, if Hinata&#39;s dad is the leader of the main house then that would mean Neji&#39;s father would have been leader of the branch house and since he is dead does that mean Neji is the leader of the Branch house? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
POOR HANABI shes cool

Sasuke's Goddess
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:44 AM
Well Hanabi probably won&#39;t go to the branch family till Hinata&#39;s first child turns three? I&#39;m only supposing since Neji wasn&#39;t given the mark till Hinata was 3 and Hanabi doesn&#39;t really have a reason for getting the mark till the next Hyuga heir is decided since there is the chance that Hinata may die, then again there is the chance that Hanabi may die too... hmm... confusing...

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:51 AM
Why doesnt everyone just abolish this cursed seal thing. Its pretty confusing too.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:54 AM
If both Hinata and Hanabi die then what????

Neji becomes the heir to the Souke???

Shino_i luv
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:54 AM
personally i feel soooo bad for neji he dosnt deserved being a slave&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; or watching his father die&#33; thats just.... wrong&#33;&#33;&#33; it was soo sad on that ep. with neji telling naruto what happened&#33; (&#33;_&#33;)

SaSuKeRuLeS
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:55 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 6 2003, 02:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If both Hinata and Hanabi die then what????

Neji becomes the heir to the Souke??? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
No he already has the seal I guess they would just choose someone else.

MemnochTheCaT
Sat, 12-06-2003, 02:56 AM
I think Neji should become inspired by Naruto (and Rock Lee), and find help, maybe from Jiraiya .. getting that damned seal off his forehead. Then, after gaining strength .. and maybe teaming up with a healed Rock Lee and Naruto, bring the Hyuuga Head family to leadership it&#39;s knees. Punish such evil that was shown to Neji and his father (and probably countless others) with extreme retribution. To live as mere meat to protect some lame-ass head family is no life at all&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_jumpon.gif

Destroy them&#33; &gt;;) Or maybe just seal their bloodline (cursed seal works both ways?) and banish their selfish asses.

On-Topic, with the intensity of Neji&#39;s upbringing, and the forced and focused upbringing he was given, it&#39;s easy to see why he is the way he is. Nartuo&#39;s much better attitude was an attitude born in freedom, not slavery. Neji was never free to develop these values, he had to conform to the family structure or face punishment. It&#39;s heartening to see that he has at least used that pain to develop fearsome techniques through hard work, so there is hope for him yet. I used to hate Neji, but I can at least respect him now. If he remains a major character, I would like to see him truly understand that his philosophy need not be so hopeless before it&#39;s all over.

Also, Hinata also looks hopeful for reforming the selfish xenophobic punks that run the Hyuuga family. She respects hard work, and seems willing to die for her ideals, rather than some BS about head/branch family heirarchy.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:05 AM
Well they may have to to rip it off then. We don&#39;t know that death is the only way to get rid of it for sure.... I&#39;m sure the Souke wouldn&#39;t tell the Bunke that they could take it off.. no need to.

Then again there is always Jiraiya-Sama http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

As for Neji&#39;s story... yea it was sad. Changed my view of him quite alot.

Xeo
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:05 AM
Yeah... the Hyuuga clan seems to be modelled after monarchy. Except with no way to escape from fate. With Neji&#39;s abilities, he probably should have been in the head family, but such is the nature of life...

Except for one very important detail, possibly the biggest theme of Naruto: perseverance. We are each given qualities and faults, some of these faults, we can&#39;t change and have to live with them. What we can do, it make the most out of what we have. And Neji is doing this by working so hard to learn all his techniques. By doing this, he&#39;s NOT really fighting against his fate (exception being trying to kill Hinata), but enhancing himself to the fate that he is destined for.

I think he put Naruto down just because he&#39;s a bit over confident being probably #1 Kohona genins vs Naruto a rookie who had to find a &quot;back door&quot; to graduate. It&#39;s understandable, I mean, barely anyone in the crowd believes Naruto can scratch Neji (note: he still hasn&#39;t). Even Sakura seems to be assuming Naruto will lose. I can&#39;t wait for the surprise when they realize just how much Jiraiya taught him.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:11 AM
Let&#39;s hope he doesn&#39;t do Sexy No Jutsu in that case then http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Xeo
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:19 AM
Hmm... that&#39;s an interesting proposition. Neji would have his Byukugan eyes full... but there&#39;ll probably be a ton of spectators falling from the stands... both Hokages as well. But then again... I don&#39;t see that working on Neji but you never know. http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:23 AM
If Jiraiya is hiding somewhere you know it will expose him for sure http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif.

Elite Hentai
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:37 AM
After seeing Neji&#39;s tragic past I can understand his hatred against the main family, http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif but I still think Neji needs to be ass-kicked for being such a jerk. (I still love his fighting style, it&#39;s so *froging* cool, it&#39;s the best, it ownz&#33;&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_w00t1.gif) What is really weird about Neji is that he constantly tell people that nothing can be changed by hard work, but he is trying so hard to be independent of the main family http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif.

boomorman
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:53 AM
I think Nejis childhood was far worse then Narutos.

Neji
1. Born into slavery.
2. Sole purpose in life was to protect the main house.
3. At any time he could be killed by the main house for any reason.
4. Had to watch his father be tortured, and had his father cruelly killed.
5. Had no one to offer love respect or training until he entered the ninja academy.
6. Has a seal that offers only tortured and death.

Naruto
1. Doesn’t have parents, and didn’t really know them to miss them.
2. Was made fun of, and ostracized because in the minds of many of the adults he himself is the demon fox.
3. His seal holds a demon fox that gives him unlimited amounts of chakra…. More of a good thing I guess…
4. Had no one to offer love respect or training until he entered the ninja academy.

Kn1ves
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:25 AM
I wish all posts are like this. Nice, smart and informative.

I believe that Neji is one of the greatest characters in this series, he has more of a tragic history than Naruto, he has more going for him. Is it just me or does every &#39;strong&#39; guy have some kind of seal to limit their powers in some form.
(Sasuke&#39;s Orochimaru seal, Naruto&#39;s Kyuubi, Gaara&#39;s Tattoo of Doom, and Neji&#39;s Cursed seal) I wonder if Shino or Shikamaru has a seal of their own? And Chouji&#33; Who can forget about Chouji&#33;?

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:30 AM
NEJI DIDN&#39;T WATCH HIS FATHER DIE&#33; Hiashi used the hand seal that was killing Hizashi&#39;s brain cells. That&#39;s what the curse seal does. Hizashi was executed by ninja&#39;s in Cloud. Neji didn&#39;t see him die.

Shinji Ikari
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:35 AM
I don&#39;t know if this has been said before, but.

About the Neji deal thinking one is born to be genious and stuff. But isn&#39;t it also true that he isn&#39;t one of those childern or at least isn&#39;t considered to be one of them and has just been fighting himself to believe that he really is one of them. I think he really feels left out, i mean, he must feel like he&#39;s been pushed out.

So he is just trying to prove to himself that he really is capable.

I don&#39;t really think he thinks that fate is that way, i think it&#39;s been put in his head since very young because of everything he has been through.

ninetails
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:37 AM
i really didnt get why he always looked down on some people. how does he know that their destiny was to lose? its not like he knew the future. that really made me think. you really cant tell whos stronger on the outside by just looking at them. so i still think what he says isnt really acceptable.

Chi Chi
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:40 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PuppetMaster Kankuro @ Dec 6 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NEJI DIDN&#39;T WATCH HIS FATHER DIE&#33; Hiashi used the hand seal that was killing Hizashi&#39;s brain cells. That&#39;s what the curse seal does. Hizashi was executed by ninja&#39;s in Cloud. Neji didn&#39;t see him die. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That last thing isn&#39;t true either. Neji wasn&#39;t present but he was killed by his brother or his father. Otherwise they couldn&#39;t have sealed it on time.

Sasuke's Goddess
Sat, 12-06-2003, 04:52 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Chi Chi @ Dec 6 2003, 02:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (PuppetMaster Kankuro &#064; Dec 6 2003, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> NEJI DIDN&#39;T WATCH HIS FATHER DIE&#33; Hiashi used the hand seal that was killing Hizashi&#39;s brain cells. That&#39;s what the curse seal does. Hizashi was executed by ninja&#39;s in Cloud. Neji didn&#39;t see him die. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
That last thing isn&#39;t true either. Neji wasn&#39;t present but he was killed by his brother or his father. Otherwise they couldn&#39;t have sealed it on time. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
The curse disappears and seals the byuakugan at the exact moment of death. Another Hyuuga wouldn&#39;t have to be there to seal it, it does it automatically. Even though it was actually the Hyuuga souke that killed Hizashi and then sent his body to the cloud village as Hyuuga Hisashi&#39;s body they didn&#39;t have to do any sealing. Neji wasn&#39;t present at this but he still knew about it and he saw the torture that Hisashi had put Hizashi through at one point in his life.

DezertE
Sat, 12-06-2003, 05:23 AM
Neji is frickin awesome, a d&#33;ck, but awesome.

SeGee
Sat, 12-06-2003, 05:26 AM
Neji is hard ass because he is stronger than Hanita, the one that actually should be stronger. He wants to prove that he doesnt belong as the cursed one. That branch familys actually can be stronger

boomorman
Sat, 12-06-2003, 07:01 AM
A little soap a little water that seal will wash right off.... There afraid someones going to pull a Kakashi and yank a eye out of a dead Hyuga and use it for their own. Anything that can be done can be undone. Neji will get the seal removed someday….

Swedish_Star
Sat, 12-06-2003, 07:23 AM
I think Naruto&#39;s and Neji&#39;s childhood both where cruel. Neji at least were happy when he was young, and never had to ask himself why he exists, he already knew. (Prove the branch family to be stronger)

Karasu
Sat, 12-06-2003, 08:19 AM
Well one thing is for sure, Neji is even tho he might not think so is fighting his own layed out destiny. Cause he&#39;s a genious that can surpass the best of the best in the main branch probably. I dont know if he had seen anyone use the secret hyuga skills or if he just happened to learn them. probably dont matter it&#39;s kinda cool anyway that he knows &quot;their&quot; moves.

Neji is a cool guy he&#39;s got a cool style, but he needs to stop thinking the way he does http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif Naruto&#39;s destiny is far greater than Neji can imagine. And Hinata might become a badass ninja if she isnt so damn affraid all the time, and got some selfesteem and a good teacher not telling her how much she suck all the time. Lee can aslo become stronger than he is cause even tho he cant do anything else than taijutsu he still have somewhat his own talent of perfectioning his own style of fightning. cause if Lee didnt have any talent whatsoever for the taijutsu he knows he wouldn&#39;t be that good. Just hard work cant get him there, even tho he is quite determined and it looks like he&#39;s just using hardwork.

So yeah Neji got a pretty tragic childhood aswell, and with the way the hyuga clan works Neji dont know alot else than destiny that controls the way of life, and he hates it so damn much he dont understand how hard he actually fights his own destiny.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 08:36 AM
Well we don&#39;t know if Kakashi yanked his Sharingan out of a dead Uchiha. He could have been one himself but he was related from a distance to the clan.

Madox
Sat, 12-06-2003, 10:23 AM
I agree with alot of you, Heji is fighting his own destiny and does&#39;nt realise it. I do understand why Neji is the way he is, and imo it&#39;s a very tragic story. From the moment he was born destined to be in the branch family, nothing could change it. Now here he is working hard and training to become possibly the most powerful Hygau (spelling?) family member, but still restricted by the seal, poor guy.

My guess is seeing Hinata will become the leader of the head family she will sympathise with the branch family and decide to permanatly remove the cursed seal, Ths allowing all family members to be equal. Thus creating an even stronger Hygua family.

I hope Jiraya removes Neji&#39;s seal and he becomes a nice guy.

All round an amazing episode with a good section of the story and a kickass fight scene.

PS: Neji &gt; Gaara

Karasu
Sat, 12-06-2003, 10:44 AM
hehe even tho pretty unnessesary but Neji dont own gaara sorry http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif. Dont see that happening. Neji&#39;s good but he&#39;s not that good/powerful. Maby Gaara isnt an especially good ninja but I dont think he needs to be, cause of what we&#39;ve seen and &quot;heard&quot; he&#39;s not like any of the others except maby for Naruto wich apperantly share a similar destiny.

But alittle off topic this is about Neji http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/smile.gif.

makkura
Sat, 12-06-2003, 11:20 AM
the only thing that pisses me off is that they censored the symbol on his forehead.

i HATE things like that but i was sure they&#39;d do something like that, because people are misinformed, the swastika is originally not a nazi symbol, its a symbol of prosperity and good fortune, it was used as buddhist symbol since ancient times.

http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mad.gif

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Sat, 12-06-2003, 12:47 PM
I agree that Neji&#39;s childhood was tradjic, and that him having that curse seal is completely cruel. However, we&#39;ve only heard Neji&#39;s side of the story. How did he know all of the circumstances of his father&#39;s death? Perhaps Hizashi volunteered to be the double that went to Cloud to die in Hiashi&#39;s stead. Maybe Hiashi wanted to accept responsibility? I don&#39;t know... I feel kind of bad for the guy, but i think he made a lot of assumptions and drew a lot of his own conclusions. His moves are definately pretty sweet and he&#39;s definately really powerful. In the prelims he was visibley starteled when Lee opened up the gates and fought Gaara. I think that by opeining the gates Lee would&#39;ve owned Neji. Sure Neji&#39;s strong, but he&#39;s definately not the strongest genin.

Assertn
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:18 PM
neji doesnt put down sasuke or gaara though.......only naruto and rock lee
and then with hinata, well i dont think it was so much about her being a loser, but about her being a coward

High Wind
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:24 PM
Neji always says that some ones fate is decided at birth and that hard work won&#39;t change anything is because his father (Hizashi) and Hinata&#39;s father (Hiashi) were twins and were equals but Hiashi was born first so Hizashi was cast into the Branch family and that no amount of hard work can change that

But then again he is contradicting himself... after all how would he be able to perfect a move that was only passed through the head family? hard work...

P.S. Has it been 24 hours since the release?

EnergyCallingMe
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:25 PM
it is because they have risen to being ninjas by pure effort without any other factors to make them as strong as they are which is conflicting with his ideal of the world....well in my mind he is ,alot of things are going around in my mind that shouldnt

Sasuke's Goddess
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:32 PM
I just had to comment on this thread, usually I just lurk but you guys are forgetting a major point.

The only way to remove the curse is death, then after the curse seals up along with the secret of the Byuakugan(sp?). So the only way Neji can escape his destiny is death. But that is part of his destiny so all in all, he will be bound to his destiny forever. He may work hard and surpass the main family but he&#39;ll still have the curse and he&#39;ll have it his whole life. No matter how hard he works, Neji can never free himself from his cage.

Nine Tailed Demon
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:35 PM
1. Neji didn&#39;t see his father die right in front of him, he saw the cursed seal used in front of him.

2. The reason he doesn&#39;t talk like that ot Gaara or Sasuke because their clans make them that powerful, i.e. birth strength.

3. He learned the Kaiten by himself(thought of it himself) and it just happened to be a move already that only the main family knew.

4. Him being stronger than the Hinata should contradict himself isn&#39;t true. If being stronger means you can defeat the person than Hinata wins because her father can/has taught her how to use the curse seal against Neji or any other Branch family member to kill them.

5. Damn, I love Naruto&#33; http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/ph34r.gif

High Wind
Sun, 12-07-2003, 03:48 AM
But doesn&#39;t Orochimaru say something like &quot;You didn&#39;t have that eye before&quot; ?

But then again he might have realized he had Sharingan later on and activated it somehow.... and now he can&#39;t turn it off http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 04:19 AM
I suppose it comes down to whether or not Kakashi seems like the kinda guy who would rip out his eye and replace it with he eye of a fellow dead Konoha Shinobi. I don&#39;t think he would do that... nnnnooooooooo not kakashi..........&#33;

Gabriel Angelfire
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:12 AM
I dont like Neji right now cuz his an ass. But its quite understandble why he is one. As for Hinata being a leader of the Hyuga http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif . That aint gonna happen since an even bigger asshole aka Hiashi aka her father would rather have her dead so the Hinabi would be the succesor. Heck I wouldnt be suprised if he would rather have Neji as his child than Hanabi and Hinata.

You know whats funny if Nejis dad never died he would have been happy. As you can see in the episode Neji was actually happy and he was gladly taking the faith that had befallen him... well until that incident happen. Neji would also have been Hinatas best friend and kinda like a big brother.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 12-07-2003, 05:23 AM
True... partly. I think Neji would have been better if his dad was alive but you could see him develop his anger when his father&#39;s curse seal was used to torture him. So I guess he would have been still a kinda screwed over that.

Noonan
Sun, 12-07-2003, 06:19 AM
Here&#39;s part of the problem that you guys are missing -

Remember During Hinata&#39;s fight against Neji in the prelims - Her teacher had a brief flashback to when she removed Hinata from the Hyuuga household.

Hiashi was seemingly glad to see Hinata go - he was focused on training Hinabi.

Hinata is in danger of being made a member of the branch Family apparently - that is part of why Neji is so angry at her - Nominally he was sealed to protect her - and now it looks like that is going to be for nothing.

Noonan