PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 664

Penner
Sun, 10-05-2014, 08:05 AM
[HorribleSubs] One Piece - 664 [1080p] (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=605563)

Kraco
Sun, 10-05-2014, 09:06 AM
You know somebody is the real deal when even Franky calls him a pervert. These villain designs are getting more and more bizarre.

Flamingo is running quite a huge business. He's pretty lucky a blind admiral was sent to the island, so there's no risk of the world government seeing his fell deeds. You'd think the marines would do something after Smoker reports in Vergo's true alignment, though. But who knows, a shichibukai is still a pirate, even if a privateer, so maybe they'll just blame Vergo for failing the marines and consider Flamingo's part normal business from a pirate. After all, as soon as Flamingo told Caesar is working for him, the samurai admiral didn't give a shit anymore about that mass murderer either.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-05-2014, 09:58 AM
Hmm, parts of the intro changed.

It's strange, the Doflamgo forces are obviously sorted into playing card suits, but there are no Hearts.

At first I though maybe Doflamingo himself was the Heart, but then I remembered, "No wait, he's the Joker. Derp."

But who knows, a shichibukai is still a pirateAnd also a Celestial Dragon in this case.

Assertn
Sun, 10-05-2014, 01:03 PM
It's strange, the Doflamgo forces are obviously sorted into playing card suits, but there are no Hearts.
At first I though maybe Doflamingo himself was the Heart, but then I remembered, "No wait, he's the Joker. Derp."

Nice observation! I actually didn't think about the "Joker" reference, tbh. As far as the heart seat goes, Buffalo makes a reference to it when Law and the gang escape from the exploding lab.

http://i6.mangapanda.com/one-piece/695/one-piece-3844529.jpg

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-06-2014, 02:24 AM
Hmm, so Doflamingo wanted Law to be his Heart commander.

I'm guessing this will be explained whenever they have Law reveal why he hates Doflamingo in the first place.

Harima Kenji
Tue, 10-07-2014, 12:44 PM
Law's group ís called the heart pirates.
Makes me think that Law was the commander of the Heart group.

DarthEnderX
Wed, 10-08-2014, 04:09 AM
Ah, didn't remember the name of Law's crew. Yeah, that seems pretty likely then.

I also realized this week that the great gladiator who had that statue in the arena was obviously turned into a toy at some point, since nobody remembers him despite him being important. We still haven't seen what Toy Soldier looked like as a human, so I suspect that's probably him. Which is how he was able to train Rebecca to be such a good gladiator.