PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 380

Buffalobiian
Thu, 10-02-2014, 07:58 AM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 380- 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=604351)| 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=604349)| 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=604348)

-------------------------------------------

I see what they mean by the 2nd Hokage being the strongest fighter now. His management skills and charisma is lacking compared to the others, but his understanding and study of jutsus is top notch. While the 3rd was called the professor due to his knowledge about everything, it seems he's more of a retainer of techniques while the 2nd was the one who invented a whole lot of them.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 10-02-2014, 09:30 AM
That intro. Susano'o riding Kurama...that is all.

I like how Obito's new power negates his old power for absolutely no reason. I mean, he doesn't even use the Rinnegan as it is, now his MS doesn't work anymore either. Kishimoto doesn't seem to be able to keep from writing himself into a corner he has to BS his way out of.

"In this world, it's over when you die." Seriously Obito? I mean really? Half the people you're fighting against are dead. C'mon guy.

I see what they mean by the 2nd Hokage being the strongest fighter now. His management skills and charisma is lacking compared to the others, but his understanding and study of jutsus is top notch. While the 3rd was called the professor due to his knowledge about everything, it seems he's more of a retainer of techniques while the 2nd was the one who invented a whole lot of them.Yeah, it seems like while everyone else has some awesome Kekkei Genki's, the 2nd's claim to fame is he's the creator of pretty much every awesome jutsu in the series.

That giant scroll from the 1st episode is probably just his notebook.

Speaking of Kages, where did the 3rd Hokage go? 1st is fighting Madara, 2nd and 4th are fighting Obito so...?

deadlydreamx
Fri, 10-03-2014, 09:37 AM
He's being a good professor and studying the fight?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-03-2014, 11:32 AM
Also, speaking of what the hell are people doing. Why is Bee just hanging out in back with the rest of the cannon fodder?

Jessper
Fri, 10-03-2014, 07:52 PM
Obito blasted the 3rd, they thought he would come back but that was before the whole "he can kill reanimations" thing was figured out. I think he isn't coming back.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 10-03-2014, 09:42 PM
Oh...

...that sucks.

lelouch
Sat, 10-04-2014, 04:06 PM
Oh...

...that sucks.

Yeah...

...the Third sucks.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-05-2014, 12:43 AM
YOU suck!

The third is an amazing awesome ninja! In ways that...the series...never bothered to show us...

I mean, that monkey/stick was cool.

ShinobiNiNaritai
Sun, 10-05-2014, 01:12 AM
In the preview from next week the Third is back. So for some odd reason his reanimation wasn't affected by the attack and does regenerate. Maybe that's why its taken him so long to return to the fight. I'm sure they explain it in some rule bending way next week.

lelouch
Sun, 10-05-2014, 10:33 AM
YOU suck!

The third is an amazing awesome ninja! In ways that...the series...never bothered to show us...

I mean, that monkey/stick was cool.

Hes obvs good since he was hokage, but of the four hokage he's definitely the weakest.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 10-05-2014, 10:04 PM
Hes obvs good since he was hokage, but of the four hokage he's definitely the weakest.Even though he beat the reanimations of the first two simultaneously the last time they fought.

But then they kinda retconned it later as "they weren't at their full strength because Oro's Reanimation wasn't as good back then".

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-06-2014, 12:40 AM
In his defense, the 3rd is also the only Hokage in his 70+ years and has his chakra capacity halved by the time he died. It's true that he hasn't shown any special fancy technique like teleportation or wood technique.

While everybody has special powers, he's supposed to have studied all the ninjutsus well and is able to perform them in combinations at high levels. To me, he sounds like he's Kakashi with lots of brains, shitloads of chakra, minus the sharingan.

In the video games he's a pretty boring guy though.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 10-06-2014, 01:08 AM
In his defense, the 3rd is also the only Hokage in his 70+ years and has his chakra capacity halved by the time he died.Which shouldn't be a problem now that he has unlimited chakra.

Buffalobiian
Mon, 10-06-2014, 02:53 AM
Which shouldn't be a problem now that he has unlimited chakra.

It's not a problem now, that's correct. The problem now is that he's blasted away. The above merely highlights why he's appeared lackluster until now.