PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 663

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-28-2014, 11:57 PM
One Piece 663 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=602794)

----------------------------------------------------------

Really aren't sure why they're playing coy with Sabo's identity. There can't be anyone on the planet that doesn't know who that is.

It's cool though that he's taking on the Lucy persona to win the fruit.

They also reminded us that Robin actually spent her 2 year skip with the Revolutionary Army. Makes you wonder if she's not actually working with them somehow.

Assertn
Mon, 09-29-2014, 12:09 AM
Ehh, they made it a lot more obvious in the anime than in the manga, although I think there was only 1 or 2 people that doubted it (or they were trolling.) Also, FYI, Koala is the girl that was brought back to her hometown with the help of Fisher Tiger's crew.

Kraco
Mon, 09-29-2014, 02:04 AM
It's good to see the Revolutionary Army is doing something. We have been seeing remarkably little of their deeds and undertakings. From what we have witnessed, it has been mainly pirates that have destabilised the World Government.

I wonder what sort of deed Bartolomeo would need to pull off for Luffy to remember his name.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-29-2014, 02:30 AM
It's good to see the Revolutionary Army is doing something. We have been seeing remarkably little of their deeds and undertakings. From what we have witnessed, it has been mainly pirates that have destabilised the World Government.Probably because the series mostly takes place on the Grand Line.

Seems like the Revolutionary Army mostly incites rebellions in more distant countries.

I imagine you'll see the RA more towards the climax, when it finally becomes time to overthrow the WG.