PDA

View Full Version : One Piece 661

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-14-2014, 08:01 AM
One Piece 661 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=597290)

Kraco
Sun, 09-14-2014, 10:58 AM
It feels like something happened between the bridge scene and the town scene. It already looked like Law was down and Flamingo was killing him back there, yet now Flamingo was pissed off when he was shooting him, as if Law had pulled some last nasty trick out of his hat.

I can't see Flamingo fighting Luffy yet, especially after the phone call to whoever underling he told to handle the colosseum alone. Maybe he will just leave immediately to take care of other stuff. Nevertheless, if Law is down now, Flamingo is free to personally sort things out, including retrieving Caesar. I doubt Flamingo could anymore fight Luffy, Zoro, and the samurai all at once. He ought to be tired as well. The marines arriving right now wouldn't amount to anything against the likes of Zoro and Luffy.

Assertn
Sun, 09-14-2014, 12:57 PM
I can't see Flamingo fighting Luffy yet, especially after the phone call to whoever underling he told to handle the colosseum alone.

Just FYI, the underling he was talking to is Diamante, one of the 3 main family members under Doflamingo.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-14-2014, 05:56 PM
One would think that if Law was really getting his ass kicked, a good idea would be to switch bodies with Doflamingo.

Or did he just forget that he had that ability?

Assertn
Sun, 09-14-2014, 10:42 PM
One would think that if Law was really getting his ass kicked, a good idea would be to switch bodies with Doflamingo.

Or did he just forget that he had that ability?

I imagine Law's ability to manipulate a person's body (or spirit) is limited by the level of haki the person possesses. Also, I think the higher the person's haki, the more concentrated he has to perform his surgical moves (like using his sword on Vergo to slice him up, as opposed to the navy soldiers that he was able to dismantle with his fingers)