PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail S2 Ep. 24

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-13-2014, 10:16 AM
HS - 720p (http://torcache.net/torrent/C4A3CD780427DF208D9FFDE23ABFE971EA80DC16.torrent?t itle=[kickass.to]horriblesubs.fairy.tail.s2.24.720p.mkv)

---------------------------

This was the best FT episode in quite a while, thanks to the wardrobe showcase no less.

There was a sad undertone throughout though, due to the obvious omission of Ultear - which leads me to the preview:

Did she turn into an old lady?!?!?!

Kraco
Sat, 09-13-2014, 01:01 PM
Erza, Kagura, and Millianna making up was a good thing. I doubt the two have yet stopped hating Jellal, but for sure they shouldn't hate Erza. Kabo.

Gray still pushing Juvia away is stupid and annoying. Is he Gray or Gay, kabo?

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-19-2014, 11:16 PM
Gray still pushing Juvia away is stupid and annoying. Is he Gray or Gay, kabo?I think he just has feelings for someone else.

Kraco
Sat, 09-20-2014, 02:44 AM
I think he just has feelings for someone else.

Who? Lyon?

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-20-2014, 03:13 AM
From his flashback scenes of when he was a kid in Fairy Tail, Erza.

Kraco
Sat, 09-20-2014, 04:37 AM
I guess that's possible. A sad case, though. Erza is only thinking of Jellal and won't see Gray as anything else but kind of like a little brother. She's even pushing him to accept Juvia, although if I don't recall entirely incorrectly, Gray once jabbed back at her (since she's not exactly doing much to snatch Jellal).

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-27-2014, 12:21 AM
I guess that's possible. A sad case, though. Erza is only thinking of Jellal and won't see Gray as anything else but kind of like a little brother. She's even pushing him to accept Juvia, although if I don't recall entirely incorrectly, Gray once jabbed back at her (since she's not exactly doing much to snatch Jellal).Yes, Fairy Tail is one big unrequited love tetrahedron.

Cheria likes Lyon, who like Juvia, who likes Grey, who likes Erza, who like Jellal.

And Lucy likes Natsu, who maybe likes Lisanna.

And poor Freed likes Laxus.

Garjeel is lucky. He likes the damaged girl who only likes guys that have beaten her up.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-27-2014, 01:53 AM
He likes the damaged girl who only likes guys that have beaten her up.

You talking about Levi? I've never seen her as a "damaged girl".

Elfman has it good as well. The only real problem would be that if Laxus asked Evergreen for favours, she'd most likely comply.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-27-2014, 01:55 AM
You talking about Levi? I've never seen her as a "damaged girl". I think any girl that develops feelings for a guy she first met when he kicked her ass and strapped her to a tree probably has issues.

I'd love to hear Garjeel try and tell his kids that little "How I met your mother" story.

Kraco
Sat, 09-27-2014, 03:46 AM
I think any girl that develops feelings for a guy she first met when he kicked her ass and strapped her to a tree probably has issues.

I'd love to hear Garjeel try and tell his kids that little "How I met your mother" story.

They are professional magicians, and their guilds were at war at the time. Not long after that Gajeel was actually saving Levi's ass and has been ever since. I don't think there's anything overly peculiar about it all. Back when he kicked her ass, they were only strangers doing their jobs, nothing personal there. The personal feelings developed later.

Also, Natsu must like Lucy far more. He's always hanging around her, actively seeking shared missions with her, invading the privacy of her home without an invitation, etc. He barely meets Lisanna compared to all that. He's just such a kid he doesn't do anything about it.

I think Fairy Tail has a fair number of successful couples (or what even non-shippers could feel like are potential couples). more than most long-running shounen.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 09-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Sure sure. A lot of these were more like, relationships they had when they were kids that lingers with one person, and the other person doesn't even acknowledge.

It's like a whole show of Obitos. But luckily nobody is trying to destroy the world over it(although that's probably because nobody's crush is actually dead on this show).