PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 375

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-04-2014, 03:26 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 375 (magnet:?xt=urn:btih:567e78686a596bdbb28ab5840d935 50426c7ed45&dn=%5BHorribleSubs%5D+Naruto+Shippuuden+-+375+%5B480p%5D.mkv&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.publicbt.com%3A80&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.istole.it%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't enjoyed a fight that much in this series since pre-timeskip Lee. That was an amazingly done fight sequence.

So did Obito just promote himself to Big Bad of the series?

I guess Black Zetsu wasn't unique either. Madara apparently slipped one inside him.

Didn't you used to need specially made weapons in order to channel elemental chakra through them? Why is Kakashi using Chidoris through normal kunai?

Maverick-DBZ-
Thu, 09-04-2014, 05:23 PM
Looks like I got my answer about that Genjutsu in episode 371.

I'm not so sure about that final form. We still haven't seen the final form of Ten-Tails, so I'm guessing I'll happen during battle with him simply giving in to the tailed beast inside. Good stuff!

lelouch
Thu, 09-04-2014, 05:50 PM
Naruto and Sasuke need to quickly do Fusion-Dance no jutsu.

Or DP Sakura in hopes of procreating a super ninja baby.

yapchagi
Thu, 09-04-2014, 06:09 PM
looks like next episode is filler again

DarthEnderX
Thu, 09-04-2014, 07:46 PM
It was also interesting that Naruto wants to save the Tailed Beasts while Sasuke just wants to kill the damn thing.

I could see Sasuke killing Obito which should banish the Ten Tails for several years.

I wonder if it would come back as separate beasts again, or if it would still be the Ten Tails when it returned.

And now that he's not longer holding the Ten Tails in check, Hashirama is free to have his showdown with Madara.

I'm not so sure about that final form. We still haven't seen the final form of Ten-Tails, so I'm guessing I'll happen during battle with him simply giving in to the tailed beast inside.I could see that. Like, if he starts losing, he just lets it loose, like when Naruto used to almost let Kurama take over.

Maverick-DBZ-
Fri, 09-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Now that I'm thinking about it more, based on his appearance he might have already relinquished some control, or he mastered his tailed beast in one shot! That would be such a crap move, considering it took other Jinchuuriki a bit of time to make "friends" with their tailed-beasts.

He could have also stole the tailed-breasts powers like Naruto did initially, but then again, that usually involves a process.

I might be over thinking this again, almost like I did 371. I can't wait to see how this plays out!

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-05-2014, 03:19 AM
Now that I'm thinking about it more, based on his appearance he might have already relinquished some control, or he mastered his tailed beast in one shot! That would be such a crap move, considering it took other Jinchuuriki a bit of time to make "friends" with their tailed-beasts.Well, the difference between him and Naruto and Bee is that he has Wood Style and a Rinnegan. Both of which give the user the ability to control the Ten Tails. He was already able to control the Ten Tails before(with a bit of difficulty). Becoming it's Jinchuuriki is only going to increase that control.

Maverick-DBZ-
Fri, 09-05-2014, 06:00 AM
Yeah, you're right. I forgot about the Wood Style and "Half" Rinnegan. Though I would assume it be a bit harder to control without Madara to assist.

I'm sure looking forward to seeing how this all turns out.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 09-05-2014, 09:27 AM
So, does Obito just completely forget that he HAS a Rinnegan? Seems like an Almighty Push or two would have really helped him beat Kakashi.

Yeah, you're right. I forgot about the Wood Style and "Half" Rinnegan. Though I would assume it be a bit harder to control without Madara to assist.Well, they specifically stated that they wouldn't be able to control it much longer unless they became it's Jinchuuriki, which implied that becoming it's Jinchuuriki will allow them to control it.

He's it's Jinchuuriki, so I expect him to be able to control it. At least until he starts getting his ass kicked.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 09-06-2014, 09:03 AM
Didn't you used to need specially made weapons in order to channel elemental chakra through them? Why is Kakashi using Chidoris through normal kunai?

You're talking about Azuma's boxing blades? I remember that too.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 09-07-2014, 06:23 PM
You're talking about Azuma's boxing blades? I remember that too.And also Sasuke's sword.

lelouch
Mon, 09-08-2014, 06:30 PM
Who's to say kakashi doesnt use special kunai?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 09-08-2014, 08:05 PM
Heh, I've been reading the manga threads you guys made for the chapters that correspond to the last couple episode.

Man, you guys are soooooo fucking salty about everything.

Dumb too. Makes me wish I was reading then so I could have had an opinion at the time.

Who's to say kakashi doesnt use special kunai?If he does, I would have liked it to have been mentioned before now. It's not like he's a character that's been around for the entire series or anything.