PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail 22

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-30-2014, 12:47 AM
Fairy Tail 22 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=594234)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmm. I always assumed that time was going to get rewound to undo all these deaths. I just naturally though it would be, you know, the time travel MacGuffin that this arc revolved around that would be the cause. Heck, even Future Rogue thought that's what had happened.

Too bad Ultear died without knowing how many lives that one minute saved.

Although I wouldn't be at all surprised if she doesn't end up dead because of how little time she actually rewound. Like she's only ALMOST dead.

Kraco
Sat, 08-30-2014, 08:39 AM
I have to say I'm very satisfied with the dragon's performance. It's so jolly good when these hulking beasts generally speaking don't give a shit about the humans' attacks, and even the dragon slayers' attacks only push them back a little. This gives a proper perspective of the past when humans were facing an extinction, no matter what they did, before half of the dragons decided to give them a second chance. Though considering all that, and how the tale ended, according to Zirconis, the ancient dragon slayers were worlds above Natsu & the others. They still have a long, long way to go. In fact since Natsu isn't probably so far below the power level of the strongest wizards at the moment (he has beaten quite tough opponents indeed), it's probable that if he ever reached the power of the historical dragon slayers, he would be unstoppable (as long as he wouldn't face Zeref and Acnologia, at least). The wizard saints, of whom we know nothing about, would be like children before him.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-30-2014, 02:53 PM
The wizard saints, of whom we know nothing about, would be like children before him.Well, they did imply in this arc that there's a huge gap between the top 4 Wizards Saints and the other 6.

They're the rulers of some distant country that hasn't been introduced yet.

Buffalobiian
Sun, 08-31-2014, 07:40 AM
Ultear :'(

Haven't hated dragons this much ever. Come to think of it, that's rather strange that I've never experienced that sooner considering they're always demanding virgin sacrifices.

It's kind of weird how sneak attacks are what work on dragons. So they're only tough when they're guarding?

DarthEnderX
Sun, 08-31-2014, 01:22 PM
It's kind of weird how sneak attacks are what work on dragons. So they're only tough when they're guarding?Not to overthink it, but it seems like they're able to withstand even Dragon Slayer attacks provided they brace themselves for it first.

Every time they get blindsided by one, it seems to knock them around.

Kraco
Sun, 08-31-2014, 01:53 PM
Haven't hated dragons this much ever. Come to think of it, that's rather strange that I've never experienced that sooner considering they're always demanding virgin sacrifices.

Funnily enough I hate dragons more when they are so weak they are stopped relatively easily. When they are nearly unstoppable like here, I like them far more. The only thing I don't like is a fool like Rogue supposedly controlling them. Although I doubt these dragons would have needed any controlling in the first place to make them fight and wreck places. They are like dragons are supposed to be: Caring only about themselves and crushing everything in their way.