PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 374

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-28-2014, 07:58 AM
Naruto Shippuuden 374 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=593558)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buffalobiian
Thu, 08-28-2014, 08:02 AM
And here I was thinking "No dumbasses, you'll cancel your jutsus out!" Turned out they were synergistic..

The black windmill shuriken was good. Very symbolic for the Shadow Windmill Clone move they pulled off on Zabuza which was the first real combined technique the pair did. This only reinforces the idea of leaving Sakura out of this.

Orochimaru is turning out to be the new best guy in the show now that he's no longer creepy and obsessed as fuck.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-28-2014, 08:08 AM
I forget, is this Gamakichi's first canon appearance post-timeskip? I know he's been in Shippuuden a bunch of times, but I think that was only during fillers. I think the last time they showed him was during the 3-tails filler, and that was technically only, like, a month ago in-universe. So yeah, him being this big doesn't make much sense. Considering it took him 3 years to go from the size of a cat to the size of a person, and now he's the size of a building.

I feel like they've retconned what exactly the 100-Healings mark does. Before, it was just stored a ton of chakra that Tsunade could release to heal all her wounds. But for Sakura, it's like this Super Saiyan Doctor form that, even when it's not activated, just having it gives her access to all of these new jutsu.

Minato sucks at naming things.

So now the 5 Kage's are going to come back too? Madara really needs to get his shit in gear.

I'm almost disappointed that Tsunade was saved. I was expecting her to do a heroic sacrifice to heal the others. Which would leave that Hokage spot open for after the war, and the series, ended.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 08-28-2014, 08:11 AM
I forget, is this Gamakichi's first canon appearance post-timeskip? I know he's been in Shippuuden a bunch of times, but I think that was only during fillers.

It probably is. I can't remember any reason for Naruto to summon anything during his transition from reliance on:

Evil Fox Chakra -> Elemental Chakra -> Natural Chakra -> Good Fox Chakra.

I've barely watched the fillers and don't remember Gamakichi at all. I did notice that he was no longer smoking a pipe in the episode prior, but I didn't make the connection. His brother must be fat as fuck.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-28-2014, 08:42 AM
It probably is. I can't remember any reason for Naruto to summon anything during his transition from reliance on:I looked it up, and he was in the Pain arc.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100612045217/naruto/images/thumb/a/a9/Ep162-ToadSummons.png/640px-Ep162-ToadSummons.png

But yeah, he's totally not that big in that scene, and that only happened like a month ago, so it's totally dumb that he's as big as he is now. I thought it was an anime-induced plot hole. But it's just regular bad writing. There's no reason they couldn't have just used Gamabunta here.

I've barely watched the fillers and don't remember Gamakichi at all. I did notice that he was no longer smoking a pipe in the episode prior, but I didn't make the connection. His brother must be fat as fuck.Yeah, they did a whole thing where Gamatatsu and Naruto combined their water and wind powers for a super combo attack.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090430112109/naruto/images/thumb/f/f9/Toads_Part_II.PNG/640px-Toads_Part_II.PNG