PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 373

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-21-2014, 11:11 AM
373 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=590505)

-----------------------------------------------------------

I dunno, it's cool she has Tsunade's power and all, but she's fooling herself if she thinks she caught up to Naruto. He's got 2-3 of the SotSP's powers. Sasuke has, like, half of one. Sakura needs to, like, get Wood Style or become a Slug Sage if she really wants to hang with them.

Watching all the classic characters toss out new powers was fun. Sadly, Hinata didn't do anything she didn't already do back in the Paine arc.

Haha, Sai, that's what you get for trying to butt in on the nostalgic moment.

Wait, so Sasuke is back to snakes again? What happened to hawks?

exglitch67
Thu, 08-21-2014, 07:43 PM
I dunno, it's cool she has Tsunade's power and all, but she's fooling herself if she thinks she caught up to Naruto. He's got 2-3 of the SotSP's powers. Sasuke has, like, half of one. Sakura needs to, like, get Wood Style or become a Slug Sage if she really wants to hang with them.

Watching all the classic characters toss out new powers was fun. Sadly, Hinata didn't do anything she didn't already do back in the Paine arc.

Haha, Sai, that's what you get for trying to butt in on the nostalgic moment.

Wait, so Sasuke is back to snakes again? What happened to hawks?

Yeah she obviously couldn't hand in a direct 1 on 1 battle, but I think the point was she can now fight against lesser enemies and actually be useful against major ones even if she couldn't take them down outright. Also, I am sure it was just Sakura fan service.

Sai...that was sad, but at least he got some useful intel.

Maybe now that Kabuto is out of the picture he can use snakes again? Being a snake sage and all could of kept kept Sasuke from using it. Plot hole for sure, but they needed the nostalgia of the "legendary Sannin" moment and yeah...I ate it up.

What was with Madara? Is he really going to sit there and let the 10 tails get destroyed? All because he is moping.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Maybe now that Kabuto is out of the picture he can use snakes again? Being a snake sage and all could of kept kept Sasuke from using it.I doubt that's the case.

I thought the reason he stopped using them in the first place was because he lost all of his snake-themed powers when Itachi sucked Orochimaru out of him(even though, at the time, it didn't make sense for him to lose anything except his cursed seal powers).

For whatever reason, now that he's pals with Oro again, I guess he can use snakes again.

Plot hole for sure, but they needed the nostalgia of the "legendary Sannin" momentI'm sure this is the REAL reason for it, and Kishimoto didn't bother to think of the why.

What was with Madara? Is he really going to sit there and let the 10 tails get destroyed? All because he is moping.He seems to really be looking forward to having another fight with Hashirama. I'm guessing he thinks there's nothing they can do to the Ten Tails. And he might be right. They seem to be able to contain it, but so far, they haven't managed to hurt it.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-22-2014, 02:22 AM
Someone needs to host the 10-tails, and Madara isn't going to do it right now since Hashirama is here to play with him. Tobi is over dealing with Kakashi so that's pretty much all he should be doing anyway.

I never thought Sasuke lost his snake powers at all since this is all bound by contracts. It's just that last time in order to survive Deidara's bomb he summoned Manda and killed him.

Sakura can arguably hold her own in close combat. Sasuke's got the Sharingan while Naruto's got his Sage Martial Arts. She should also be able to regenerate extremely quickly should she need to. Physically I'd say she's in pretty good shape and a match against the other two. It's that her only other skill is in healing while the others have awesome ranged attacks.

Tsunade always seemed like the weakest of the Sannin anyway so it makes sense.

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 08-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Summons are contracts. So he can just keep on using snakes if he wants to. He just happened to have a hawk as well. But that was more symbolical I think.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-23-2014, 11:29 AM
I know they aren't technically from the same academy class, but these scene feel incomplete without Lee and TenTen.

Buffalobiian
Sat, 08-23-2014, 11:49 AM
I know they aren't technically from the same academy class, but these scene feel incomplete without Lee and TenTen.

Neji's kind of dead, so everybody would be having a team get-together except them, which would be kind of sad.