PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 372

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-14-2014, 10:05 AM
372 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=587593)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten-tails has evolved into...Vileplume!

Hmm, so the other half of Kurama is INSIDE Minato. I suppose that makes sense. That means Naruto won't get his powerup until it's time for Minato to make a heroic sacrifice.

So, Hashirama can still use Sage Mode as a zombie? I guess I don't understand then why a zombie can't be the Ten-tails' inchuuriki. I guess it's just a plot contrivance.

I loved that Hashirama was all "I'll deal with you later!" and Madara just kind of accepted it.

Woo! Team 7!

I was worried for a minute there that with Sasuke switching back to the good guys, I wouldn't get to see a big Naruto/Sasuke showdown at the end of the series. But now that he suddenly wants to become Hokage(which, I kinda like his reasoning there"all you other Hokage fucked this up, so I'm going to take over and fix it"), I might still get to see a nice "battle to become Hokage" between them as like a post-war epilogue.

exglitch67
Thu, 08-14-2014, 09:22 PM
I was worried for a minute there that with Sasuke switching back to the good guys, I wouldn't get to see a big Naruto/Sasuke showdown at the end of the series. But now that he suddenly wants to become Hokage(which, I kinda like his reasoning there"all you other Hokage fucked this up, so I'm going to take over and fix it"), I might still get to see a nice "battle to become Hokage" between them as like a post-war epilogue.

My thoughts exactly. Though I hope it is a bit more complex then just "the battle to become Hokage". Naruto and Sasuke have so much reason to showdown it would be a shame if there fight came to a head over something so cliche.

On a side note, I wouldn't mind if they fought over Sakura (as cliche as that is)...and on second thought holy shit? I really thought the Naruto/Hinata pairing was heating up. Now Naruto is claiming girlfriend status with Sakura? Really confused on how this will all end up.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-14-2014, 09:50 PM
I really thought the Naruto/Hinata pairing was heating up. Now Naruto is claiming girlfriend status with Sakura? Really confused on how this will all end up.He's not confused, he's just trying to wrangle himself the sweetest of three-ways.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2014, 04:46 AM
Naruto's always liked Sakura, nothing's changed about that. He thanks Hinata for her support, but he's never going to reciprocate her feelings, not when he hasn't gotten over Sakura. Sakura's the same in that she can't ever pair up with Naruto unless she gets over Sasuke.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-15-2014, 07:21 AM
And Sasuke would of course rather have Hinata because his kids would have the most awesomest eyes.

∞ > Hinata > Naruto > Sakura > Sasuke > ∞

It's an irreconcilable love rectangle!

Although...Karin's Uzumaki chakra would be pretty good too. Hell, his kids might even get Rinnegans out of that.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2014, 08:01 AM
Let's add Tsunade in there, you might get wood style back in the gene pool again >_>

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-15-2014, 08:23 AM
Let's add Tsunade in there, you might get wood style back in the gene pool again >_>Yeah, what's the deal with that?

How is it that the most important and prosperous founding clan of Konoha doesn't seem to exist anymore?

I mean, it makes sense that there are no Uchihas. They were wiped out in a big event. But if something like that happened to the Senju, it's never been mentioned.

Why aren't there Senju's all over the place? And if there are, why do none of them have Wood Style?

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2014, 08:46 AM
Hashirama was the only person to have Wood style. His descendants didn't have that power. It was a one-off thing.

It's true that I don't recall a single person currently alive with the surname Senju though.

exglitch67
Fri, 08-15-2014, 10:31 AM
Naruto's always liked Sakura, nothing's changed about that. He thanks Hinata for her support, but he's never going to reciprocate her feelings, not when he hasn't gotten over Sakura. Sakura's the same in that she can't ever pair up with Naruto unless she gets over Sasuke.

Hmmmm didn't we have the development where Naruto was kind of getting over Sakura? Like when she went on the whole "I am going to tell him I love him so he doesn't have to fight anymore" shit. Pretty sure Naruto was like...."that's pathetic" or something and basically blew her off. Yeah he has always liked her, but he also knew she was crazy about Sasuke. On the other hand Naruto has never indicated that he thinks of Hinata as just a friend. They were just holding hands...and she pretty much died for him against Pain.

I am in the Naruto/Sakura camp, just already thought my dreams were crushed....

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-15-2014, 03:59 PM
Hashirama was the only person to have Wood style. His descendants didn't have that power. It was a one-off thing.Yeah but...why?

It's a normal two-element combination Kekkei Genkai of which there are tons of in the series. Why does every Uchiha seem to have the Sharingan, but none of the other Senju seemed to have Wood Style?

Like I said previously, for how important and powerful Wood Style is, it really should have been a Kekkei Tota. Like Earth+Water+Air. Then at least you could have explained Hashirama being the only one to have it by saying his parents both had different Kekkei Genkai.

Hmmmm didn't we have the development where Naruto was kind of getting over Sakura? Like when she went on the whole "I am going to tell him I love him so he doesn't have to fight anymore" shit.It's not that he stopped liking her. He just didn't believe her.

x2dazee
Fri, 08-15-2014, 04:32 PM
Whats hapd to Yamamato seems everyones forgotten about him still getting his life force drained out

exglitch67
Fri, 08-15-2014, 04:40 PM
Whats hapd to Yamamato seems everyones forgotten about him still getting his life force drained out

Yamamato got his woodstyle from Oro's experiments, so he didn't develop it on his own. Still sad that they haven't saved him yet. Especially given the army he was powering got stomped.

x2dazee
Fri, 08-15-2014, 04:46 PM
That was my point no ones mentioned his missing from the point where kabuto hi jacked him

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-15-2014, 06:35 PM
Last we saw, he was stuck in the Hashirama tree back at Akatsuki HQ.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2014, 06:48 PM
They've kind of got bigger problems right now.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-15-2014, 08:00 PM
Yeah, and Kabuto is pretty much the only one that knows he's down there.

They've kind of got bigger problems right now.I might have said that his ability to Wood Style might have been extremely useful for a lot of things in this war.

You know, before the zombie that's 100x better at it showed up.

lelouch
Sat, 08-16-2014, 11:47 AM
When Minato asked Naruto if Sakura was his gf and he responded "mmmmmm....yeah! yeah!", that was the first time I've ever laughed out loud from an anime. Fucking hilarious.

Team 7 getting back together was orgasm-worthy. So happy I watched this episode high as shit.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 08-17-2014, 06:54 AM
Is it just me or was it a bit strange that Sakura didn't even flinch upon

A) Finally meeting Naruto's dad
B) Finding out that Naruto's dad was the damn Yondaime himself

UChessmaster
Sun, 08-17-2014, 01:39 PM
Can someone please fill his hole already?

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Is it just me or was it a bit strange that Sakura didn't even flinch upon

A) Finally meeting Naruto's dad
B) Finding out that Naruto's dad was the damn Yondaime himselfI'm guessing she's been dealing with a lot already today.

DB_Hunter
Mon, 08-18-2014, 07:15 AM
So much that she still managed to have a reaction of "Ohhhh.... Sasuke!"?

Harima Kenji
Mon, 08-18-2014, 03:23 PM
The whole 'Sasuke-kun' stuff is so woven in her personality by now that a reaction like that is pure instinctual at this point.

kmkze04
Wed, 08-20-2014, 07:20 AM
Maybe he Sharingan'ed her into swooning every time he appears. Lady Killer jutsu.