PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 371

DarthEnderX
Thu, 08-07-2014, 02:19 PM
371 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=584787)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, that's a bunch of stuff explained. Now we know exactly how Rin died, and why.

Also probably explains why Obito spent all that time mind controlling the Mizukage and making their village a shit-hole. Cause it was their fault Rin died, not Kakashi's.

Seriously though, why do people keep doing this? Yahiko did the same thing. If you're going to commit suicide, couldn't you just throw yourself on an ENEMY attack instead of using your friend and completely traumatizing the shit out of them for the rest of their life?

I hope the Ten Tails next form is less doofy than the first two.

lelouch
Fri, 08-08-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm really happy they acknowledged that Kakashi could totally have killed Obito before when he was punching his stomach from the other dimension.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-09-2014, 01:49 AM
I'm really happy they acknowledged that Kakashi could totally have killed Obito before when he was punching his stomach from the other dimension.And then, ironically, showed that maybe he couldn't have.

If Obito can just shrug off a giant Chidori hole through his body, then what COULD have Kakashi done at that moment to kill him?

Maverick-DBZ-
Sat, 08-09-2014, 02:53 AM
And then, ironically, showed that maybe he couldn't have.

If Obito can just shrug off a giant Chidori hole through his body, then what COULD have Kakashi done at that moment to kill him?

I'd have to watch it again, but I got the impression Kakashi was in a partial Genjutsu. So, maybe the hole was never there?

Though, he still had the hole after waving off young Obito and Rin. I'm going to watch this again to clarify my thoughts.

lelouch
Sat, 08-09-2014, 05:51 AM
And then, ironically, showed that maybe he couldn't have.

regardless of the answer, they at least acknowledged the situation of why kakashi didn't at least try so it's not like a plot hole of him just being returded

DarthEnderX
Sat, 08-09-2014, 11:41 AM
I'd have to watch it again, but I got the impression Kakashi was in a partial Genjutsu.Oh, I thought that was just so he could show him that flashback, but I guess you're right, he could totally still be in the genjutsu.

TwisT
Sun, 08-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Well didn't he get stabbed on the same side that the white Zetsu fused with? If so a hole on that side wouldn't do much i guess.

DarthEnderX
Mon, 08-11-2014, 12:20 AM
I just assumed that everyone grafted with Hashirama's cells now possesses his regenerative abilities.

redcat
Mon, 08-11-2014, 08:01 AM
Well didn't he get stabbed on the same side that the white Zetsu fused with? If so a hole on that side wouldn't do much i guess.

this is what i thought at first, but the hole looks to be on his left side, his real side

at 12:36 it looks like he casts a gengutsu right before walking into the chidori