View Full Version : Glasslip

Buffalobiian
Wed, 08-06-2014, 09:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/iRCEmBi.jpg

Alternative title:
グラスリップ (Japanese)
Genres: slice of life

Plot:

On the other side of the glass, you can see tomorrow.

The daughter of a glass artisan family, Fukami Touko, spends relaxed days at a cafe called Kazemichi at a friend's house. On the summer vacation of her third year in high school in front of Touko appeared a transfer student boy Okikura Kakeru. He spoke out to her, that he can hear the voices of the future. If someone knew in advance what their future would look like, what would they wish for? While feeling never before felt tremors in herself, Touko realises that she has started getting a sense in her heart which she can't leave alone... -AniDB

Links: ANN (http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=15901), AniDB (http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=10506), MAL (http://myanimelist.net/anime/23079/Glasslip)

Downloads:

Episode 01 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=570736)

Episode 02 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=573355)

Episode 03 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=576224)

Episode 04 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=579180)

Episode 05 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=582039)

-----------------------------------------

I wasn't too enthusiastic about this show when I started, and 5 episodes in I can't say much has changed, though I do feel like I'm now accustomed to it. The show is rather well drawn (or you could say, as expected of PA Works) and the music isn't bad. Flow is one problem though. Those still-frames are an interesting feature and there's nothing wrong with them, but the entire story feels a bit like that - snapshots of someone's story. Technically everything's there, but I don't know why I'm watching this. Engagement really isn't there.

The feeling is best described as 'tired'. The same "PA Works lighting", the same polygon-love with the new lead male at the front, airhead girl 2nd and the rest stringing up behind her. Touko was particularly a put-off at first, despite being aesthetically pleasing. She's still the same Touko inside, but at least she's caught on to the romance mess and isn't an 'innocent by ignorance'. Thank heavens "Dating is now allowed" was called so early on instead of 13 episodes in.

The whole "I can see the future" is such a sporadic feature that the story could well get along without it. It seems to just some random thing that gives the two leads a common topic when they previously had none just chicken cruelty.

Sachi is easily my least favourite character here. That aggressive cock-blocking while protected behind her lesbianism irks me. Yuki is alright. I rather like Yanna. David can continue pulling his cool guy stunt. Comedic relief guy can remain just that.

shinta|hikari
Wed, 08-06-2014, 10:31 AM
I am actually loving this show. I am always a fan of love polygons that actually move. The aggressiveness of the characters in terms of romance is also refreshing.

Kraco
Wed, 08-06-2014, 11:56 AM
I like this so far alright, and I'm still optimistic about it, but like Bill, I can't help but wonder what role the future visions are supposed to play. During the first ep I thought this would be more like Nagi no Asukara, for example, where there was the polygon (which I'm never a fan of), but the other stuff beside the standard drama was so overpowering the show really got me hooked. This series, however, is one episode after another of the polygon and very little else, despite the foresight teaser hanging there in the background. It's been five episodes already, so I'm feeling a bit betrayed already and my optimism will soon turn into pessimism. At least David is playing the cool guy role sufficiently, just like Tsumugu of Asukara, so the polygon isn't all stuffy for me.

I only like romance/drama shows when there's something else going on as well, be it action, adventure, comedy, or whatever, so this needs to present that something else soon.

MasterOfMoogles
Wed, 08-06-2014, 10:18 PM
Seeing the future while working with hot molten glass seems like a horrible ability.

There are a couple interesting things in this show, but I wish a little more would happen in an episode. The most recent one felt like 15 minutes of absolutely nothing.
The future visions thing seems pretty unnecessary so far.

Kraco
Thu, 08-07-2014, 02:31 PM
Episode 6 - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=584894)

- -- - -- - --

The future vision still played only a sort of simple role of pushing those two forward, but unfortunately David seems to have lowered his estimation of its importance. It would be pretty annoying if it's never going to play any bigger role and will be left with no explanations whatsoever. It could also be possible David's mom has had visions and they pushed her to go here and there, chasing after them. It certainly would help to do everything right, as well.

I have to say I wouldn't be watching this without David being like he is. He keeps the drama from getting stale with his blunt and somewhat abnormal personality or at least social skills. The challenge scene was quite nice and played out well. Single-minded people who don't really care about stuff not relevant to them can make social interactions far more interesting in fiction. Touko is a good pair for him since she's so easily surprised by anything he does.

Edit: If this creates a rift within the group, Touko landing right in the middle of it, I think I'll enjoy it. Especially since Yanagi first got close enough to David to talk about her futile love and stuff, and now apparently will switch to hating him.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 08-07-2014, 08:37 PM
Damn, if only all girls were as easy as Touko.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 08-07-2014, 10:42 PM
Touko isn't easy. Your being rude to Yuki. David is just handsome, composed, smart, and has a similar synergistic power.

Yeah, poor Yuki.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-08-2014, 03:11 AM
Touko isn't easy. Your being rude to Yuki. David is just handsome, composed, smart, and has a similar synergistic power.

Yeah, poor Yuki.

Hah, I don't mind being a little rude to Yuki. He's pissed me off already.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 08-08-2014, 07:24 AM
Yeah, you're right. Yuki can die for all I care.

But Touko is cute. I usually hate characters like her, but all that sleeveless arm raising has swayed me. The only problem here is the effing director, always having the camera behind her when she does it.

Kraco
Thu, 08-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Episode 7 - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=587729)

- - - - - - - -

As expected, this got significantly more interesting when conflict and mystery raised their heads. The visions obviously not being, at least only, glimpses of the future was especially intriguing. Though it's still quite hard to say what they are, but something far more symbolic in any case. In the last scene with Yana, it seems more like Yana's feelings made visual. I do hope the visions aren't merely what David or Touko want (or fear) to see. That would be the most boring explanation.

Sachi was shown in pretty dim light now. Isn't she a lesbian after Touko? I was quite surprised she went as far as making a tool out of Hiro, ensuring his cooperation by calling him a boyfriend. Naturally being trapped in the hospital she didn't possess many options, but that was low, no matter how pressured she felt.

Things really did start to fall apart when David appeared, but none of the troubles were really his fault. I suppose stealing Touko away from the group might have been enough, though. Especially when two other members, Yuki and Sachi, were there possibly only for her. That left only Yana, who could keep feeling herself about Yuki as long as the static status quo remained.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 08-14-2014, 09:54 PM
Yana's actions at the end were idiotic. You are blaming someone for someone else becoming uncool? It isn't even Kakeru's actions, but his simple existence that affected Yuki. Why can't Yana just be happy for her friend instead of being an insufferable bitch?

Sachi is absolutely disgusting. I knew there was something wrong with the boyfriend thing, but I didn't think she would stoop this low. She is just useless baggage and should be discarded.

Little sister biking in school swimwear was the highlight of this episode, if not the entire series. I would donate 100 dollars to charity if Yuki ends up with the sister.

Kraco
Fri, 08-15-2014, 02:33 AM
Yana's actions at the end were idiotic. You are blaming someone for someone else becoming uncool? It isn't even Kakeru's actions, but his simple existence that affected Yuki. Why can't Yana just be happy for her friend instead of being an insufferable bitch?

Yeah, but I think we have been seeing it in her behavior, in small doses. This is her real personality, now it merely wasn't moderated, like people usually hold back, when she thought she's alone with David. You have to admit this is a pretty sad time for Yana. She can't anymore delude herself about her chances with Yuki, but at the same thing the cool Yuki she fell in love with is cracking as well, becoming uncool, and suffering. She's in no position to do anything about it. Perhaps her relationship with Touko should be far more strained as well, and she directed some of that at David.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 08-15-2014, 07:55 AM
I actually liked Yana before this episode. She was gutsy and straightforward, something characters in her role usually lack. But lashing out at others is something I really dislike. It screams immaturity and irrationality.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-15-2014, 07:39 PM
So much selfishness in one episode.

Hina wasn't immune to it. "Please stay attractive" was only a little better than "It's your (David's) fault Yuki is unattractive".

And then there's Sachi. I can appreciate the level of manipulation and foresight she went to though.

David's fragment theory should stem from the fact that he also sees himself as being fragmented. Conversing with two of yourself can do that to you.

Kraco
Thu, 08-21-2014, 02:33 PM
Episode 8 - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=590588)

- --- - - -

Seems like Yana decided to raise her plummetting stocks by some good old service! I didn't mind at all. She has a good figure. And apparently a habit of walking around naked at home when others aren't around. A bit risky as long as she's not living alone. Maybe she's secretly hoping Yuki will suddenly walk in. It was also nice that when Touko suffered the fit, Yana immediately became concerned like the old friend she is and for a moment forgot most of her hostility.

Though the mystery of the visions was very mild during the earlier episodes in favour of regular drama, now it seems like the visions are truly rolling forward. They really don't look like definite glimpses of the future anymore. I'm all the more afraid after this episode that Touko in fact sees what she wants to or is afraid of seeing. I hope it's not all some subconscious bullshit. It's equally interesting David doesn't seem to suffer them anymore so much, or perhaps they simply aren't shown. Too bad his cool guy image is cracking as well since he's just repeating he doesn't know what's going on. He needs to come up with something useful, lest he's not a silent cool guy but a silent and rude dunce.

Kraco
Thu, 08-28-2014, 11:25 AM
Episode 9 - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=593663)

- - - - - - -

Not an awfully eventful episode. I suppose the plot did advance a bit, but I'm not sure in a good direction. Or rather I'm not sure this has any direction. Sachi is confession her lesbian love, which will add to the long list of unrequited love in this story. That is basically good, at least for Hiro, who will finally learn for good why he's better off forgetting Sachi. It doesn't look like Sachi is going to apologize or anything else, being too rotten for that. Perhaps that's also good, for such insensitivity ought to help Hiro further to forget her.

David losing his visions would be exceedingly strange considering we still don't know shit about that whole issue. It's also the thing binding David and Touko together, as their relationship otherwise doesn't look too mushy at the moment. She wouldn't even open the fricking door for him... It's sort of hard to see it would be only due to embarrassment because of the single vision. David's personality is getting annoyingly one-sided, being so concentrated on the visions and nothing else.

I have no idea where this all is heading, if anywhere.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 08-28-2014, 09:39 PM
Sachi confessed in front of Hiro so she can get dumped and move forward, giving him a proper chance.

David wants to investigate the visions for Touko, who is suffering from them.

Kraco
Fri, 08-29-2014, 02:11 AM
Sachi confessed in front of Hiro so she can get dumped and move forward, giving him a proper chance.

A proper chance to... woo a lesbian? Didn't she just decide to confess in front of Hiro so that he will get the explanation for why she was using him in such a cold manner? Based on her behavior she was barely feeling sorry for him. In fact I wonder if she was at all or merely feeling sorry for herself for ruining a part of the group that allowed her to easily spend time in Touko's company. Perhaps, using reverse psychology, she was instead burning a bridge in Hiro's case, making it easier to confess, as that could potentially ruin a lot more.

David wants to investigate the visions for Touko, who is suffering from them.

He surely doesn't read the mood well. Touko is clearly getting the feeling nothing else about her matters but the visions she's getting. That he's only interested in her visions, not her as a person or a girl.

shinta|hikari
Fri, 08-29-2014, 06:40 AM
There are people who like both male and female you know. If she didn't care about Hiro at all, she would not have texted him, especially not with a subject 'For tomorrow'.

David not reading the mood is nothing new. It has nothing to do with his motive, which you implied was the visions only. If you meant in your first post that David was clumsy, but knew he was doing it for Touko, then okay.

Kraco
Thu, 09-04-2014, 01:20 PM
Episode 10 - HS (http://torrentcaching.com/torrent/6406C1805E0E9FCCD1404035D9E64EA5554B28F0.torrent)

- - - - - -

There are people who like both male and female you know. If she didn't care about Hiro at all, she would not have texted him, especially not with a subject 'For tomorrow'.

So it seems. Though I still find it hard to trust her. I feel like she really only likes Touko, but perhaps she can't come out of the closet and confess she's full lesbian and thus included Hiro as well, or perhaps she can't actually accept she's lesbian and thus is forcing herself to pretend to like also Hiro. The whole confession scene was in any case watered down because of the confusion and Sachi confessing to two people at once. However, I don't think she wants to lose Hiro's friendship at this point anymore, even though she must have been ready for it when she decided to use him like a tool back then.

Kakeru's single-mindedness still bothers me (in his particular case, single-minded characters normally don't bother me), but I have to give him props for what he did with the fragment Touko saw. After the last eps I wasn't even expecting it anymore, not thinking he had what it takes, considering he didn't seem to care as much about Touko as the fragments. However, now he was quite a smooth operator to turn the fragment into a future fragment. Though Touko was also really brave to have the guts to describe that part of the fragment to him. I suppose she was getting frustrated with David.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-05-2014, 10:12 AM
This show is full of motifs that I don't understand. It makes it hard to become engaged in it. I get a very clear feeling that I'm watching this show, as opposed to being in this show. For the past two episodes, Yanagi x Yuki have powered right on from the clusterfuck the other four are in right now.

Glasslip overall is also not as polished as some of the better PA-works shows. There's the classy lighting effect and occasionally well rendered buildings and scenes, but mingled with them are some obvious computer-aided animations and roughness.

Buffalobiian
Thu, 09-11-2014, 09:35 PM
HS - Episode 11 (http://torrentcaching.com/torrent/0E21ACEEC9773F86117BAFB08D8C065211B52CDB.torrent)

00(04:13:55) ? Buffalobiian: I really do not understand glasslip
00(04:14:21) ? Buffalobiian: shit just... happens
15(04:15:15) &Kraco: Oh, I gotta watch the latest ep.
15(04:41:37) &Kraco: What didn't you understand?
00(04:41:45) ? Buffalobiian: everything
15(04:41:59) &Kraco: Haha. Come on.
00(04:42:00) ? Buffalobiian: why shit snows, just for starters..
00(04:42:14) ? Buffalobiian: David's monologues to himself...
00(04:42:25) ? Buffalobiian: or "dialogues", perhaps more appropriately
00(04:42:36) ? Buffalobiian: why he thinks listenning to music will be an answer to their problems
00(04:42:44) ? Buffalobiian: then being "afraid" of stuff...
00(04:42:52) ? Buffalobiian: basically the motives behind everything there.
00(04:43:07) ? Buffalobiian: Then "For tomorrow" with all the activities that Sacchi does
15(04:43:15) &Kraco: I don't know if David's problems and dialogues are nothing but a result of his rootlessness.
00(04:43:41) ? Buffalobiian: I can't get a handle of "Where are you at" and "Where are you going"
15(04:43:55) &Kraco: The visions are the real mystery, for sure, including the snow.
00(04:44:18) ? Buffalobiian: which means I'm looking at this show as pretty visuals and random blabbering audio.
00(04:44:27) ? Buffalobiian: and characters just... doing things.
15(04:45:07) &Kraco: The other characters are quite simple and straight-forward, with David with his mild psychological issues thrown into the mix.
15(04:46:19) &Kraco: Touko has always lived with her happy family and stable bunch of good friends, so for her the visions were a mere curiosity until now that David's presence made them much stronger.
15(04:46:44) &Kraco: David has been moving around constantly and thus had no home and no friends. For him the visions started to define his life, apparently.
00(04:47:36) ? Buffalobiian: the others are "relatively" straight forward
00(04:47:47) ? Buffalobiian: Hey Kraco:, come climb a mountain. For tomorrow
00(04:47:59) ? Buffalobiian: ./texts Kraco:: go read this book. For tomorrow.
00(04:48:18) ? Buffalobiian: runner-boy seems to be recovering, then wants to talk to Touko..
00(04:48:35) ? Buffalobiian: him and Yanagi seem to be getting on with life so that's cool.
00(04:48:47) ? Buffalobiian: Still, family get together to listen to music will solve problems?
00(04:48:50) ? Buffalobiian: I don't quite get that.
00(04:49:06) ? Buffalobiian: Pretty much all the things David decide to do are quite bizzare.
00(04:49:33) ? Buffalobiian: Even watching him (not) answer Touko's questions directly in this episode felt .. weird.
15(04:49:55) &Kraco: I live in an area that's as flat as the best DFC. Our family's summer cottage is in an area that's full of hills. I often go wander around, climbing the "mountains" just for the sheer heck of it.
00(04:49:59) ? Buffalobiian: They changed topics mid-conversations at least twice this ep
00(04:50:25) ? Buffalobiian: Just for the sheer heck of it is fine.
00(04:50:29) ? Buffalobiian: "For tomorrow"?
00(04:50:35) ? Buffalobiian: it's like there's some deeper meaning behind it
00(04:50:42) ? Buffalobiian: which is what bugs me the most
00(04:51:12) ? Buffalobiian: It's as if all these cryptic messages... actually have no real meaning at all.
00(04:51:24) ? Buffalobiian: and it's just there for the sake of being hard to understand.
00(04:51:36) ? Buffalobiian: or pretending to be hard to understand.
00(04:51:47) ? Buffalobiian: when there's actually nothing to it.
15(04:51:49) &Kraco: I don't know if there is something deeper in the story, but why not? The tool boy and book girl's relationship was almost wrecked. Now they can again look ahead to tomorrow.
00(04:52:26) ? Buffalobiian: so "for tomorrow" basically means "so we can talk about it tomorrow"?
00(04:52:40) ? Buffalobiian: well fuck that.
15(04:52:41) &Kraco: I guess it's my bias, but I kind of like this sort of partially weird dialogue and characters.
15(04:53:13) &Kraco: Because I like it when not everything is explained.
00(04:53:21) ? Buffalobiian: if they were weird for something, I don't mind that. But if it's the case of "Let's make everybody weird and talk in code because we'd otherwise not have a story" then that's shit.
15(04:53:58) &Kraco: I won't deny the show does give that kind of feeling. I really hope it won't end like that, although it's getting more and more likely.
00(04:54:03) ? Buffalobiian: As I said, being weird isn't bad.. but when that's all there is to it and mysteries don't unfold progressively throughout then you wonder at why you're even in for this.
00(04:54:17) ? Buffalobiian: but yeah, perhaps I have a lower tolerance than you for this show.
00(04:54:55) ? Buffalobiian: He best thing this episode: Hina
15(04:55:02) &Kraco: There's a couple of eps left. If the visions go unexplained, then this show won't amount to much, that's for sure. That's not the kind of unexplained mystery I enjoy.
00(04:55:15) ? Buffalobiian: nominated for Best Sister 2014
15(04:55:37) &Kraco: Yeah, she's a pretty cool sister.
15(04:56:03) &Kraco: Totally rooting for the onee-chan.
00(04:56:36) ? Buffalobiian: The mother totally saw through it regardless xD
15(04:56:54) &Kraco: Well, the onee-chan needs all the rooting with the dude somebode like David, who's been alone for so long he's already afraid of a relationship of any kind.
00(04:57:40) ? Buffalobiian: Comparing the two families and their atire/house, you could really tell David's side has the money/class
00(04:58:28) ? Buffalobiian: That's in an objective, analytical sort of way. I wouldn't actually say it's desirable. That depends on the person.
00(04:58:41) ? Buffalobiian: Touko's family certainly feels warmer.
15(04:58:43) &Kraco: I can't understand why David is living outdoors with a house like that! Even if his room is under renovation, surely he could live somewhere indoors.
00(04:59:03) ? Buffalobiian: Maybe it's the only place where he can have his own privacy
00(04:59:12) ? Buffalobiian: instead of living in the living room or something.
15(04:59:19) &Kraco: A tiny tent?
00(04:59:30) ? Buffalobiian: he's only sleeping there
00(04:59:39) ? Buffalobiian: it's not like he uses his laptop there
00(04:59:45) ? Buffalobiian: so... sure?
15(04:59:51) &Kraco: True enough. He's hiking the rest of the time...
00(05:00:04) ? Buffalobiian: yeah, he's sleeping in the forest and everything anyway.
00(05:00:20) ? Buffalobiian: I do agree that it seems he's entirely used to his independence now anyway
00(05:00:28) ? Buffalobiian: I wouldn't say he's used to "loneliness".
00(05:00:40) ? Buffalobiian: or desires it, rather. Possibly "used to".
15(05:01:00) &Kraco: I guess nobody really is, but he's afraid of trying to break it only to be disappointed.
15(05:01:10) &Kraco: At least that would be the most simple explanation.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 09-11-2014, 10:52 PM
@Buff - I actually enjoy stories that imply a lot of stuff, but leave it to interpretation. I already have my view of the events so far, though not finalized until the series has given me all the information it intends to give.

This is the kind of show that demands the analysis that people are putting in SAO (for god knows what reason). The hints are there for a reason. I'm pretty sure they aren't random. Trying to decipher them is half the fun.

EDIT: Weird characters aren't just weird for the sake of it. These characters are pretty normal by my standards (that means comparing to myself, not even fiction I am aware of). Weird people do exist. It takes one to know one though.

Kraco
Thu, 09-18-2014, 12:39 PM
Episode 12 - HS (http://nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=599053)

-- - - - - - --

Looks like the visions are of alternate parallel universes with some differences to how things went rather than of the future. Not very useful... It's kind of strange that up until this episode I hadn't really felt any romance between David and Touko, maybe because David was so single-minded in chasing the visions and hardly treated Touko as a girl, let alone a love interest. Although I still was bothered by Yuki's interest in Touko, as if Touko belonged together with David despite the missing romance. However, this episode fixed a lot. Now Touko also knows how David always felt.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 09-19-2014, 01:59 AM
I can put into words why I feel so conflicted about this anime now. The last one I watched where I was frustrated and non-engaged to some degree was White Album. Unlike that one though, I actually still rather like this show.

Sacchi remains low-tier, but Yanagi is top girl for me. Touko's more innocently cute, but Yanagi ticks all the boxes for gf material.

Kraco
Thu, 09-25-2014, 02:07 PM
Episode 13 Final - HS (http://nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=601881)

- -- - - - -- -

I can't help but feel this was a sad ending. David left the town and everybody forgot him, as expected. Even Touko despite everything she went through together with him and related to him. It's obvious by the way of how she was living happily, smiling, laughing, and freely, which she hardly would be doing if she had realised she lost her love and along with it something else as well, namely someone to discuss the visions. The last vision might have reminded her dimly of him, but let's be honest: What does it matter? She's a high school girl seemingly content with her life, so what are the chances she would chase some obscure vision when she doesn't feel like it would lead her to anything, not remembering she has lost anything? So, as the conclusion the five friends will live like they did before, and David with continue his life of solitude. If that's not a sad ending, I don't know what is.

With the ending like this, I'm not feeling particularly sorry the visions never got a more solid explanation. It's kind of meaningless with David gone and Touko reset to square one.

shinta|hikari
Thu, 09-25-2014, 10:18 PM
I think the last part meant that David was back. Those visions tell of the future after all (sort of but not quite).

Did they even forget about him? I thought he simply left.

The last part was an epilogue showing that everyone got a good ending, and that included Touko at the very end.

That said, it was a horrible and rushed ending. It felt like this show didn't know what to make of itself. It even threw in the hereditary aspect at the last minute then threw it away right after.

The best part of this show was the waki. Especially imouto's. Skumizugi ftw!

Buffalobiian
Sun, 09-28-2014, 06:14 AM
My interpretation is that Kakeru stayed in town. The tent symbolised that his stay was temporary throughout this series, but now his room has been completed so he's living in the house. Touko also only gets visions with sound when Kakeru is around, so either she heard his voice for real, or she hallucinated it - which means it'll happen soon.

To me it was like Jonathan being the adventurer was one of action, compared to the rest of the chickens who only thought about issues without changing the status quo. Was that referring to how David caused an upset? I think so.

I agree that I have no idea what this show is about really. For that reason I find it hard to recommend, but at the same time I can't hate it. Maybe it's because everybody is rather likeable (minus the tragic pair).

Does anybody know the name of the song that starts playing at 3:10? I've heard that song a few times and I've wanted to give it a go, but it's hard to find without a name. It sounds like a Chopin of some description. Found it: Chopin "Fantasie" Impromptu, Op. 66.

edit:

------------------

Anyways, while the show personally didn’t do much for me, I wouldn’t say it was a complete train wreck. There were certain elements like Hina and the adorable relationship between her parents that managed to capture my attention when the main story almost had me turning away. Toss in Yuki and Yanagi who I’m assuming got into a successful relationship with each other and I had most of my wants fulfilled (Yeah, Hiro and Sachii are okay but still YukixYanagi). When everything is said and done, I don’t think I would recommend this show to anyone besides those looking to fill their P.A. Works collection.

^ what he said.