PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 688

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-06-2014, 06:35 AM
Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/688)

Manga Stream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/688/2487/1)

I don't get it... just temporary?

iMUSTbeTHEdevil
Wed, 08-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Don`t be me wrong, I thought it was a good chapter, but how will he have the power to sustain both? Someone has some explaining to do.

animus
Wed, 08-06-2014, 07:57 AM
God this manga sucks.

rockmanj
Wed, 08-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Err...what? I suppose Obito's charka/spirit merged with Kakashi somehow? Fusion-no-jutsu?

darkshadow
Wed, 08-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Err...what? I suppose Obito's charka/spirit merged with Kakashi somehow? Fusion-no-jutsu?

Yes, and when obito moves on after the battle he'll prolly leave a bit of chakra behind so kakashi has one eye again.

toonice714
Wed, 08-06-2014, 10:18 AM
It makes no sense but IDGAF!!! Kakashi is the man! I don't like how they tried to make him reliant on the sharingan. Now he will start bustin ass

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Can't really be a gift for becoming the Hokage if it is going to disappear after one battle. Maybe he somehow transferred his Sharingan in to Kakashi's eyes like how Itachi implanted Amaterasu in to Sasuke's.

Anyway, would be damn cool for Kakashi to be appointed the 6th Hokage by the first four themselves. He would probably qualify at this point since Tsunade has been defeated by the Ultimate Tsukiyomi

Assertn
Wed, 08-06-2014, 12:25 PM
Sharingan: So broke that it transcends life and death.

MFauli
Wed, 08-06-2014, 12:28 PM
rofl, just when you think youve reached a point where this manga couldnt possibly become worse ... it does.

slowclap @kishimoto. I tip my hat to you, good sir.

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 08-06-2014, 01:59 PM
So if you want to keep your after-life love all to yourself, just teleport yourself back from the "dimension of death" and give your competition your ghostly eyeballs, so he can stay alive for years to come.

But now at least Sasuke can stop calling Kakashi a weak-ass bitch, so that's something.

viperwasp
Wed, 08-06-2014, 03:21 PM
I can't defend this chapter. I also tip my hat to Kishimoto just like MFauli. The whole death thing and crossing dimensions as a ghost is really stupid and... may I say a tad bit farfetched? I know that's unfair to use that word for an a fantasy series but it's so stupid. I guess I can just force some of my brain cells to stop working and I can tolerate this chapter. Sure it's cool to see Kakashi with two Sharingan eyes.

Obito died, came back as a spirit and then transferred his chakra to Kakashi? Which also somehow gave him sharigan eyes? Eye dojutsu does not work that way? Heck dying should not even work this way in this series! So yeah it is like they fused together? Why did Obito just not transfer his powers as he was dying or something. Maybe get Narutos help since Naruto has god like hack abilities and can copy and paste eyes as we have already seen. As well as massively heal and regenerate people. At least then it would be stupid but would still follow in line with things that we have already established Naruto can do etc.

From this shows logic I don't see any reason why Kakashi can't teleport to the other world and bring his father back to life!!! Or fuse with his father at least. lol

Only question now remains what will Sakura get to boost her strength?

ForteCross
Wed, 08-06-2014, 07:06 PM
I can't defend this chapter. I also tip my hat to Kishimoto just like MFauli. The whole death thing and crossing dimensions as a ghost is really stupid and... may I say a tad bit farfetched? I know that's unfair to use that word for an a fantasy series but it's so stupid. I guess I can just force some of my brain cells to stop working and I can tolerate this chapter. Sure it's cool to see Kakashi with two Sharingan eyes.

Obito died, came back as a spirit and then transferred his chakra to Kakashi? Which also somehow gave him sharigan eyes? Eye dojutsu does not work that way? Heck dying should not even work this way in this series! So yeah it is like they fused together? Why did Obito just not transfer his powers as he was dying or something. Maybe get Narutos help since Naruto has god like hack abilities and can copy and paste eyes as we have already seen. As well as massively heal and regenerate people. At least then it would be stupid but would still follow in line with things that we have already established Naruto can do etc.

From this shows logic I don't see any reason why Kakashi can't teleport to the other world and bring his father back to life!!! Or fuse with his father at least. lol

Only question now remains what will Sakura get to boost her strength?well the 4 hokages are still waiting in the normal world... maybe they can give her some first's cells to give her unlimited regeneration with her chackra ruby...

also in this series people already got revived in different ways, dead bodys can be controlled through chackra spikes and they are fighting a being that can make alternate realities on the fly just by looking, and your problem is that someone used his own chackra with his own powers to came back into life for a few secs

toonice714
Wed, 08-06-2014, 07:47 PM
The way I see it Sharingan are like Final Fantasy 7 Materia and Kakashi had like max level eyes. So when he got both all the abilities were already unlocked. Bring on the Slug Sage Mode for Sakura next chapter. Fuck it. Make it happen because this isn't as bad as other situations like when Dan was a regular guy and his Ghost traveled like 50 miles in less than a frame of a second to save Tsunade. Ghost power up is not something new. Minato and Kushina where inside Naruto and teach him some stuff, Hagoromo gave both Naruto and Sasuke new super eye and powers also. Perfect Susanoo though... I thought only Indra and his reincarnations where able to do that.

Sidnne
Wed, 08-06-2014, 11:17 PM
Yes, a spirit crossing over from the afterlife to give his eyes to someone totally destroys the realism of a story about a ninja with a demon fox inside of him who throws giant balls of energy, who happens to be fighting a war against zombies who put the entire world to sleep by summoning a giant tree with an eye that cast a spell by reflecting it off the moon.

Edort4
Thu, 08-07-2014, 05:28 AM
I hope this series ends soon. Nothing more to say.

viperwasp
Thu, 08-07-2014, 11:02 AM
I hope this series ends soon. Nothing more to say.

It's got to be pretty close to being finished. What would you guess as the average amount of remaining chapters? I would say as little as 30 and as most as 80? But I guess it's hard to know for sure at this time.

Death BOO Z
Thu, 08-07-2014, 11:43 AM
the only thing that can save this chapter is that next chapter has Rin holding Obito and he's blind in the afterlife.

poopdeville
Thu, 08-07-2014, 09:21 PM
This is still the Chuunin exam. Itachi never left Konoha and put them all in Tsukuyomi to see which genin are loyal, leadership material, etc.

Next arc has space ninjas.

SilentSnake
Fri, 08-08-2014, 07:20 AM
I was pretty certain that this manga will be over soon, but... Kakashi power up, Obito telling him to be the next hokage and Naruto the one after him?

What more can Kishimoto possibly come up with? It's as absurd as it gets already...

Also, if I'm not mistaken, then the past 3 years worth of manga all happen within a single day?

DB_Hunter
Fri, 08-08-2014, 08:32 AM
The entire 4th Ninja war is probably over in a long weekend

deadlydreamx
Wed, 08-13-2014, 05:28 PM
no chapter 689 this week?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 08-13-2014, 06:08 PM
No I think there is a holiday in Japan this week