PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 370

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-31-2014, 08:14 AM
Naruto 370 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=581976)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Eeeeee! So cool.

So Sasuke is going to be a good guy again huh...

I can only assume that once Madara becomes the 10-tails Jinchuuriki, he's going to be like a god if he's going to be a match for EVERYONE arrayed against him now. It was bad enough he and Obito were fighting the entire allied forces themselves, but now 4 immortal Hokage as well?

Curious as to how Madara did survive. If he used a clone, it would have been revealed when it died. And he didn't use Izanagi, because he still had both of his eyes to give to Nagato.

My guess is that since Madara said he obtained Hashirama's cells during their final battle, that he somehow implanted them during the fight, and they just didn't activate until after Hashirama left. Although it seems stupid that Hashirama would just leave Madara's body there.

I assume that "present" that the 4th is bringing Naruto is the other half of Kurama. I would have thought that the nine-tails other half would have returned to him automatically just like Orochimaru's arms did. But I guess the 4th needs to do some kinda jutsu first.

Karin is seriously, like, the most pathetic character ever.

lelouch
Thu, 07-31-2014, 10:23 PM
I fucking knew I should have skipped this week. This cliffhanger is too much for me...

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-01-2014, 02:25 AM
Didn't feel like a cliffhanger to me. Felt like the natural conclusion to the mini-arc of the last half a dozen episodes about Sasuke. Now that we know what he's going to do, next week we'll be back at the war.

Buffalobiian
Fri, 08-01-2014, 09:30 AM
Not much suspense anymore.. at least for now. Hashirama has a track record of beating Madara, this shouldn't be any different.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 08-01-2014, 10:54 AM
Not much suspense anymore.. at least for now. Hashirama has a track record of beating Madara, this shouldn't be any different.The HUGE difference now is that, Madara now has Hashirama's powers. While Hashirama does NOT have Madara's powers.

Madara could never defeat Hashirama because Wood Style and Sage Mode was better than the Sharingan and the Nine-tails.

Now Madara has the Sharingan, Wood Style, the Rinnegan, AND the Ten-tails. While Hashirama still only has Wood Style and Sage Mode might not even work in a zombie body. The balance there has shifted dramatically.