PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 686

Kensee
Wed, 07-23-2014, 07:53 PM
MangaStream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/686/2468/1)

Uchiha Barles
Wed, 07-23-2014, 08:36 PM
Wow...it's happened. Nobody cares anymore.

Sidnne
Wed, 07-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Wow...it's happened. Nobody cares anymore.

I see no comments as a good thing, since people only tend to comment when they have something to bitch about.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 07-24-2014, 12:08 AM
I see no comments as a good thing, since people only tend to comment when they have something to bitch about.

That's basically it... though seeing Kakashi go emo was not something I liked much.

Carnage
Thu, 07-24-2014, 02:44 AM

Not bothering to complement a chapter doesn't mean it was good, it means it was either less shitty than normal or people are simply tired of bitching. With this series most people (with taste) are probably just following along to see how it ends since they've spent so many years already reading it.

SilentSnake
Thu, 07-24-2014, 10:03 AM
Not bothering to complement a chapter doesn't mean it was good, it means it was either less shitty than normal or people are simply tired of bitching. With this series most people (with taste) are probably just following along to see how it ends since they've spent so many years already reading it.

Pretty much this.

Although I've never really commented that much.

Frankly, since this "d-day" started most of the fights feel like filler. This Kaguya and SoTSP stuff are not exactly what I expected. It was supposed to be about Naruto, but in reality it feels like it's all about the people from the past.

I still like the manga, though.

poopdeville
Thu, 07-24-2014, 11:53 AM
This was actually an okay chapter. There was some good action, and stuffs happened that moved the plot forward. And it didn't focus on any one particular incident (with useless flashbacks, for example). Just a single panel to mirror the past.

Also, what's her face the Magic Princess is pretty naive. Which is good news for Naruto and co. He'll hopefully be able to land a Rasengan soon.

viperwasp
Thu, 07-24-2014, 11:08 PM
Pretty much this.

Although I've never really commented that much.

Frankly, since this "d-day" started most of the fights feel like filler. This Kaguya and SoTSP stuff are not exactly what I expected. It was supposed to be about Naruto, but in reality it feels like it's all about the people from the past.

I still like the manga, though.

Yes I agree! I still like this Manga. Not just watching it to see how it ends etc. That is my Bleach! But I feel Naruto still has some worthwhile moment. More than enough to still enjoy it. To be honest besides some Sasuke moments I loved everything up until about half way though this war arc. I even liked a lot of the battle between Naruto+Killer Bee+Kakashi+Guy VS Obito.

Now I kind of disliked a lot of Sasuke meeting Itachi moments and some aspects of the war. But it was still alright. I hated Sasuke becoming good again. Madara and the summoning of the Juubi and stuff from there on just fell apart! And the SoTSP stuff was also pretty bad. You need a flow chart to fully understand the plot. No accually I take that back. There is no "fully" to it. Understanding the plot at all needs a flow chart or a considerable amount of time focusing on the details.

I am still wondering how the Hyugas now play into this? Having Senju and uchiha DNA makes you badass. But now Hyuga DNA may be vital due to the Kaguya having behakugan eyes. I would love it if we found out that Rinnigan eyes evolve into behakugan eyes. lol

MFauli
Sat, 07-26-2014, 08:16 AM

I can confirm that it is NOT a good thing. Uchiha Barles is right.

toonice714
Sat, 07-26-2014, 04:05 PM
honestly the manga should have delved more into the political aspects of ninja life to give Naruto a more full understanding of what his dream meant by having him interact more with the people pulling the strings like the konohakagure while simultaneously maintaining his current bonds with other ninja simply carrying on with their lives. instead they decided to make the enemies more insurmountable in power than in concept. enemies have more of an immediate threat vs. a large scale threat. I just imagined it would have more of a Kenshin sequence feel towards the end with the Uchiha political genocide and all. Kinda like when Shishioh took over u know?