PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 685

Sidnne
Tue, 07-15-2014, 01:58 PM
Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/685)

Manga Stream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/685/2450/1)

Carnage
Tue, 07-15-2014, 06:27 PM
Posted in wrong thread.

kyubisrage
Tue, 07-15-2014, 06:33 PM
The fact that it took longer than 1 second for that battle to end feels odd considering how strong the ants were and how high Ging's power level ought to be.

?????????

DB_Hunter
Tue, 07-15-2014, 07:00 PM
Hashirama is going to become the equal of the SotSP since he finally has his hands on some Uchiha DNA. Expect a real ass kicking for Kaguya as soon as he shows up.

Assertn
Tue, 07-15-2014, 08:34 PM
Hashirama is going to become the equal of the SotSP since he finally has his hands on some Uchiha DNA. Expect a real ass kicking for Kaguya as soon as he shows up.

??????????

DB_Hunter
Tue, 07-15-2014, 09:15 PM
What else is going to happen with the old fart's ghost showing up in the last chapter other than that?

MFauli
Fri, 07-18-2014, 08:44 AM
Lol, did Kishimoto deicde to change his art style suddenly? Sakura never looked like that before. Although she was really hot.

But damn, donīt give her to Sasuke, that asshole. Obito X Sakura!

viperwasp
Wed, 07-23-2014, 04:01 AM
Lol, did Kishimoto deicde to change his art style suddenly? Sakura never looked like that before. Although she was really hot.

But damn, donīt give her to Sasuke, that asshole. Obito X Sakura!

Yeah she does look a little different. Could be the seal spreading across her face. But no it does seem to be a little more than that. At moments she sort of had a Suigetsu look. lol But I personally just feel that is how Manga goes. There is no color and there is generally only one person drawing the manga and characters. Well I know they often have assistance but still. It's easy for multiple characters to share the same likeness or even possible for the same character to have multiple looks. And I don't just mean new forms or redesigns. It can probably even be effected by the mood that the Mangaka is in. lol

But yes Sakura was hot. I don't want her to end up with Sasuke or Naruto. So yeah I would totally support Obito X Sakura. They have had decent chemist all things considered. Naruto must end up with Hinata or no one! As for Sasuke...... Tsunade is still alive right? Sasuke can have her but only if Tsunade discontinues the use of her age sealing ability. I'm also pretty sure pains animal path is buried somewhere. Sasuke may choose wisely between the two.