PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 367

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-03-2014, 03:49 PM
Naruto Shippuuden 367 (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=570692)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Ho hum. Nothing really surprising here. Madara and Hashirama founded the Leaf, so obviously they had to be friends at some point.

lelouch
Thu, 07-03-2014, 10:16 PM
Ohhhh man! This is great.

Jessper
Sun, 07-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Ho hum. Nothing really surprising here. Madara and Hashirama founded the Leaf, so obviously they had to be friends at some point.

Not to mention, they are rivals and it is Naruto, so they must have been best buds at some point.

lelouch
Mon, 07-07-2014, 11:30 PM
I just had a realization... If Obito is this pissed just because of Rin... Why doesn't he just use Edo Tensei and bring Rin back? Problem solved...

Also, why does Sasuke not have Oro Edo Tensei Itachi into the circle jerk with the Hokages / permanently and he'd have his brother back?

If only I could teleport into the Naruto Universe and explain all this to them...

Buffalobiian
Tue, 07-08-2014, 12:49 AM
I don't know if this is important anymore, but Edo Tensei is supposed to require parts of the body if I remember correctly. They don't seem to emphasis that every single time though.

lelouch
Tue, 07-08-2014, 03:50 AM
I don't know if this is important anymore, but Edo Tensei is supposed to require parts of the body if I remember correctly. They don't seem to emphasis that every single time though.

He has close to infinite Zetsu's at his disposal, as well as enemy ninja.

Buffalobiian
Tue, 07-08-2014, 04:56 AM
He has close to infinite Zetsu's at his disposal, as well as enemy ninja.

Parts of Itachi/Rin's body.

lelouch
Tue, 07-08-2014, 05:31 AM
Parts of Itachi/Rin's body.

I'm sure he could acquire them from master Graverobber Kabuto.

Sasuke already has access to Itachi's body (he's wearing his goddamn eyes ffs)

Buffalobiian
Tue, 07-08-2014, 06:33 AM
I'm sure he could acquire them from master Graverobber Kabuto.

Sasuke already has access to Itachi's body (he's wearing his goddamn eyes ffs)

Yeah, but those were given to him by Tobi, and they're not exactly on the same team anymore. Or were you suggesting that he sacrifice on of this own eyes?

lelouch
Tue, 07-08-2014, 10:23 PM
Tobi is on Kabuto's team, he could have had him locate and dig up Rin's body.

Sasuke has EMS in both eyes. I think trading one of them (or having medical ninja take out a non-essential part of the eye and using that) to revive his brother would make him a happy camper.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 07-10-2014, 10:32 AM
I'm sure he could acquire them from master Graverobber Kabuto.That's assuming there's anything left to BE obtained.

There's also only so much material to go around. It's possible Kabuto only had the one sample and used it up already.

And who knows what Obito did with Rin's body. He might have burned it, not knowing about Edo Tensei at the time.

lelouch
Thu, 07-10-2014, 01:25 PM
And who knows what Obito did with Rin's body.

Who knows indeed ;)