PDA

View Full Version : Naruto 682

rockmanj
Wed, 06-25-2014, 09:31 AM
Mangapanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/682)

He still practices that?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-25-2014, 10:12 AM
That raises some serious sexual questions....

I guess the rest of the chapter is devoted to getting more arenas for the next Naruto fighting game.

UChessmaster
Wed, 06-25-2014, 10:51 AM
Ultimate ninja 67, confirmed!

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-25-2014, 11:16 AM
best chapter title in a long time... Pretty sure they kept Obito around to counter the dimension hopping Kaguya's pulling. Obito has both his eyes now, right?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-25-2014, 12:02 PM
Well remember the dead Hokage have to have some role too. I'm pretty disappointed with Tobirama though, he's seems to have been made a weakling yet he was supposed to be a competitor with Madara's brother, who was Madara's equal.

Seriously think this would all be solved by giving a Senju a Sharingan. Maybe that's what Obito will do with Naruto.

toonice714
Wed, 06-25-2014, 08:10 PM
well keep in mind that Kabuto's edo tensei is stronger because of A) the white zetsu and B) the human sacrifice. That's the main reason that the first lost to zombie madara. It's no wonder that the 4th and the 2nd aren't as strong as they would be.

Naruto really shined in this battle no matter how gimmicky it was he still used the element of surprise......even Sasuke had to go with it. Anyways let's see how they pull this off.

rockmanj
Wed, 06-25-2014, 10:06 PM
That raises some serious sexual questions....

I guess the rest of the chapter is devoted to getting more arenas for the next Naruto fighting game.

Yeah, a 16 year old boy with that sort of ability...the horrors...

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-27-2014, 09:02 AM
So...he has been practicing to transform his clones...into hot studs.......This sheds new light on his obsession with Sasuke.