PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 366

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-19-2014, 06:19 PM
[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 366 - 480p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=566048) | 720p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=566057) | 1080p (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=566054)

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Lot going on in this episode!

The Uchiha thing is kind of annoying. I've gotten quite used to thinking of Sasuke as an irredeemable dick. I don't really want to believe that it might not actually be his fault that he is the way he is.

But if personal trauma makes his magic eyes stronger, and the stronger his magic eyes get, the more emotionally unstable he gets, he's got himself a legitimate excuse there I guess. It certainly explains a lot I guess. And kind of makes Itachi, like, the most amazing character in the series, because he's the only Mangekyo user that didn't go completely batshit insane after obtaining it. Every other character that has them has basically tried to burn the world down.

Sharingan! Powered by love (http://www.nuklearpower.com/2004/11/27/8-bit-chronicles-3-of-3/)!

I love the 1st Hokage's personality. He's much goofy than expected(and than he was in his first Edo Tensei appearance).

Also, it's cool that he has Sage Mode. I know Wood Style is powerful, but it was straining credibility that he was still stronger than Madara, with the EMS AND the Ninetails(seriously, the Susano'o armored Ninetails was badass) just because of Wood Style. But with Sage Mode on top of that? I can believe he'd still be a match.

Also, again with the shonen animes and the freakin giant Buddha powers? At least this one isn't gold.

In regards to the discussion we were having last week about what Oro's motivation is, as they showed this week, he's well aware of Madara's return, and that Madara is basically planning to wipe out all Shinobi. So his motivation may be as simple as not wanting to be wiped out along with everyone else.

I wonder how long before the other half of the Ninetails reaches Naruto.

Kraco
Fri, 06-20-2014, 03:49 AM
It was pretty pathetic to watch the Third try to explain the genocide of the Uchiha, as if such a thing could be explained rationally. Though based on the First's words, there was no solution to the Uchiha question. It was more like getting used to living with time bombs among them. They are ninja, though, so why not? Looks like the First had the right attitude of enjoying life while he could.

I don't mind the change in Sasuke. It's like he's finally growing up. Maybe he is Itachi's little brother, after all, and like Itachi has the potential to retain his wits despite the sharingan. In any case it's up to him to decide the fate of the Uchiha. There aren't too many of them left, especially living ones.

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-20-2014, 05:09 AM
Oh yeah, I think we also got confirmation that Itachi was wrong/lying about Madara stealing his brother's eyes to get his sight back.

The 1st talked about how much Madara loved his brother, so it's unlikely that he took them by force.

It was pretty pathetic to watch the Third try to explain the genocide of the Uchiha, as if such a thing could be explained rationally.I felt like he didn't even try to explain. He was just, like, "Yep...that's a thing I did. Sorry."

I thought it was weird that Oro seemed to try and blame all the bad stuff that happened on the 2nd's policies, when we know everything is Danzou's fault.

I don't mind the change in Sasuke. It's like he's finally growing up.Has he shown a change yet? I haven't seen any evidence that he's not an asshole yet. They just gave an explanations as to WHY he's such an asshole.

Kraco
Fri, 06-20-2014, 06:23 AM
I thought it was weird that Oro seemed to try and blame all the bad stuff that happened on the 2nd's policies, when we know everything is Danzou's fault.

Danzo did all of his worst deeds during the reigns of other people. His own reign was too short for much of anything. So, the responsibility falls on those hokage who allowed him to do what he did, largely unchecked. Oro was perfectly right to blame the hokage. Any sensible leader would have banished Danzo or even arranged him a meeting with the headsman.

Has he shown a change yet? I haven't seen any evidence that he's not an asshole yet. They just gave an explanations as to WHY he's such an asshole.

He's willing to listen, learn, and, possibly, reevaluate things. In the past he wouldn't even listen to anybody, he just single-mindedly hated Itachi and wanted to hunt him down, no matter the cost, no matter what anybody else said. Then he wanted to erase Konoha just as obsessively after Tobi fed him selected facts and half-truths (although Danzo did his best to make even a saint able to detest Konoha, so Tobi certainly didn't need to try too hard). The old Sasuke would be already burning down Konoha.

What comes to being an asshole... Well, in fact I hope that doesn't change. It would be too cliched Hollywood development. He should just drop destroying Konoha and instead gather all the girls that keep falling for him and build a harem to resurrect Uchiha the natural way.

Kagari
Fri, 06-20-2014, 09:37 AM
In regards to the discussion we were having last week about what Oro's motivation is, as they showed this week, he's well aware of Madara's return, and that Madara is basically planning to wipe out all Shinobi. So his motivation may be as simple as not wanting to be wiped out along with everyone else.

Yea, this makes sense. At the end of the day nothing matters if Madara's plan succeeds. Fuck, I love Orochimaru so much sometimes :D

I loved how awestruck and naive the 4th seemed while his historical heroes chatted away beside him <3

DarthEnderX
Fri, 06-20-2014, 11:26 AM
He's willing to listen, learn, and, possibly, reevaluate things. In the past he wouldn't even listen to anybody, he just single-mindedly hated Itachi and wanted to hunt him down, no matter the cost, no matter what anybody else said. Well I should HOPE he would be willing to listen, he's the one that organized this entire meeting.

Would be really weird if he was all, "I want to talk the the one who knows everything." Resurrect's Oro, gets him to release the Hokage's, resurrects them, and then go "I don't want to hear anything from you!"

He should just drop destroying Konoha and instead gather all the girls that keep falling for him and build a harem to resurrect Uchiha the natural way.Pssh, Sasuke is so last season. All the girls want Naruto now that he's the fucking god of the ninja world.

Fuck, I love Orochimaru so much sometimesMe too. I love how the 2nd tries to leave and he's all "Nope, my brand new Senju body lets me control the Senju corpse inside your body."

lelouch
Fri, 06-20-2014, 01:44 PM
All the girls want Naruto now that he's the fucking god of the ninja world.

Back then hoes didn't want me. Now I'm hot, hoes aallll on me.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 06-25-2014, 09:17 AM
And kind of makes Itachi, like, the most amazing character in the series, because he's the only Mangekyo user that didn't go completely batshit insane after obtaining it. Every other character that has them has basically tried to burn the world down

Except like.. Itachi, who is still the best ninja in the conventional (non-monster) sense.

This meeting was hilarious to watch. A bunch of old timers sit down and asked the 2nd: "What the fuck did you do?" xD

Oro's so cool when he's chill and not pedo for Sasuke.

lelouch
Wed, 06-25-2014, 11:07 PM
And kind of makes Itachi, like, the most amazing character in the series, because he's the only Mangekyo user that didn't go completely batshit insane after obtaining it. Every other character that has them has basically tried to burn the world down.

Except like.. Itachi, who is still the best ninja in the conventional (non-monster) sense.

...What? Are you drunk buff?

Buffalobiian
Thu, 06-26-2014, 04:00 AM
Must have been. I thought he said Sasuke.