PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 681

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-18-2014, 07:41 AM
Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/681)

Manga Stream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/681/2414/1)

Serious differences in the translation between MS and MP.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-18-2014, 09:06 AM
oh no!
not THAT!

I'm ready to toll over and wait for this train wreck to pass.

Assertn
Wed, 06-18-2014, 11:17 AM
Eh? So madara left a kagebunshin in the coffin? Why? How would a kagebunshin qualify as a corpse for kabuto's jutsu? If madara's body was such a valuable resource to study, how come nobody studied it? Or was it just the kagebunshin all along? Wouldn't the kagebunshin have been "alive" just as Madara was? :confused:

viperwasp
Wed, 06-18-2014, 12:00 PM
Eh? So madara left a kagebunshin in the coffin? Why? How would a kagebunshin qualify as a corpse for kabuto's jutsu? If madara's body was such a valuable resource to study, how come nobody studied it? Or was it just the kagebunshin all along? Wouldn't the kagebunshin have been "alive" just as Madara was? :confused:

I could be wrong. But I think the Kagebunshin was to fool others while the real madara lived. The corpse that black zetsu provided to Kabuto was the real corpse that was from the old Madara. You know the madara that trained obito etc.

But even so your right the first Kagebunsin would have to have been alive. It probably only needed to exist long enough to the body to be buried or until people stopped actively checking on the body or corpse? But that would be horrible being that clone. Do clones need to eat, drink, breath? Do they have heart beats? Even if the clone only needed to stay there for a couple days to a week that would still kind of suck.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-18-2014, 06:16 PM
One translation says Tobirama wanted to investigate the Sharingan, the other one says Zetsu hid the body. Which one is it?

Additionally, is Zetsu supposed to be the love child of Kaguya and the Chakra tree? If Indira and Ashura are SotSP kids, what happened to their uncle?

Please don't tell me that Obito is actually the uncle now, or worse that Sakura has the power of Kaguya >_<

Edit: Actually, maybe the uncle was the one that started the Byakugan line. So where is the Byakguan representative now, since Neji is dead?

joker-kun
Thu, 06-19-2014, 01:12 AM
I'll admit, I haven't been paying full attention to this trainwreck, and may just be confused due to the weird translation, but why the fuck was the mother sealed in the first place?

Did Zetsu not just say Kaguya wanted to steal chakra from the tree to give to her sons... but was sealed by her sons? And now her Zetsu son/s wants to revive her? Huh?

I thought the Sage was her son? Where's his brother? And is Zetsu the third son? Or is Zetsu the first son and the Sage is the first incarnation of Zetsu? It also seems like Zetsu represents two beings the way it was covering Naruto and Sasuke?

Ignoring my idiotic questions above about this even more idiotic manga (specifically this chapter and poor translation in combination with the poor translation of the Hogarama chapter,) it seems to me that the story goes like this:

Kaguya took the power from the tree making herself the vessel for the 10-tails.

Kaguya gave this power to her son, The Sage oTSP, and possibly his unnamed brother.

The Sage seen his mother was a fucking weirdo and sealed her, making the moon the vessel for the 10-tails, but also dispersing its chakra into the 9-tailed beasts.

Upon her sealing, Zetsu was born, and The Sage became the first "successor."

The Sage had two sons and seen that his power was too much to handle and split it into Ashura and Indra, the first incarnations of the Sage's Yin/Yang. He also created Ninshuu, which was meant to keep everything in order. Zetsu creeped around like a weird pedo and tainted the kids, especially Indra, and tainted Ninshuu. Zetsu also fucked up Hogarama (The Sage's) Ninshuu prophecy so that Indra's incarnations would continue to fight Ashura's (Senju's) incarnations. However no one was powerful enough to unseal Kaguya until Madara's incarnation of Indra.

So we have Zetsu as Norman Bates, sneaking around the physical world watching, recording, and plotting everything in a way so that it leads to his Mother's resurrection and eventual passionate fuck. And we have Hogarama floating around in "time and space dimension" handing out his yin/yang power to his son's incarnations to combat his immaculately conception-ed incestuous brother.

so the way I see it...

Kaguya / Tree = 10 Tails
= Hogarama (Kaguya's Yin/Yang chakra) + Zetsu (Kaguya's "will") + empty moon vessel + 9 tailed beasts (aka, emv/9tb)
OR
= Hogarama (Yin) + unnamed brother (Yang) + Zetsu (powerless pedophile, errr, I mean Kaguya's "will.") + emv/9tb

= Ashura (Hogarama's Yin) + Indra (Hogarama's Yang) + Hogarama + Zetsu + emv/9tb
= 5 or 6 incarnations, most recently Hashirama/Madara and Naruto/Sasuke. + time/space ver. Hogarama Sage + Zetsu

???? = demon statue

is that right or am I completely off base on this cluster fuck? I can't believe I just wasted that much time writing about this...

poopdeville
Thu, 06-19-2014, 02:17 AM
I think you mostly have it.

Demon statue = Kaguya - 10-tails chakra
= tree - 10-tails chakra
= tree - the 9 tailed beasts

Zetsu's been trying to get the hot hot 10 tails chakra into the statue so his mom would come back to life.

MFauli
Thu, 06-19-2014, 02:23 AM
ok @the above

joker-kun
Thu, 06-19-2014, 02:59 AM
ok @the above

;) Even MFauli is at a loss for words with how ridiculous it's getting.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-19-2014, 09:47 AM
My understanding

Kaguya = Weird woman
Kaguya + Chakra from Fruit of Tree = Fusion result which gives 10 Tails, somehow able to switch form between beast and weird woman
Demonic Statue = Fusion of Kaguya + Chakra minus bulk of Chakra which was split in to 9 tailed beasts
SotSP = Son of Kaguya, same power as Kaguya
Unnamed brother of SotSP = Meh, nobody. Just someone that created the Byakugan line. Uncle of Indira and Ashura
Zetsu = Love child of Kaguya and Tree. Half Uncle of Indira and Ashura
Indra and Ashura = Kids of SotSP, each one took either Yin or Yang

Or who the hell knows whatever

viperwasp
Thu, 06-19-2014, 11:11 AM
Thank you all reading this made my day! lol Do we need a flow chart?

joker-kun
Thu, 06-19-2014, 12:30 PM
My understanding

Kaguya = Weird woman
Kaguya + Chakra from Fruit of Tree = Fusion result which gives 10 Tails, somehow able to switch form between beast and weird woman
Demonic Statue = Fusion of Kaguya + Chakra minus bulk of Chakra which was split in to 9 tailed beasts
SotSP = Son of Kaguya, same power as Kaguya
Unnamed brother of SotSP = Meh, nobody. Just someone that created the Byakugan line. Uncle of Indira and Ashura
Zetsu = Love child of Kaguya and Tree. Half Uncle of Indira and Ashura
Indra and Ashura = Kids of SotSP, each one took either Yin or Yang

Or who the hell knows whatever

This is kind of what I was trying to say, but in a much neater way than my +/=, etc. Thanks for making "sense" of the demon statue (and I use that phrase very lightly.) The only thing I would add is the moon, which apparently became the empty vessel of the 10-tails when Kaguya became the demon statue.

Thank you all reading this made my day! lol Do we need a flow chart?

If I wasn't already ashamed for spending so much time on this manga/chapter I was actually considering opening photoshop and making one! haha.

toonice714
Thu, 06-19-2014, 09:38 PM
Madara still had the best technique usage for izanagi. i wonder if he can only train an eye to learn a technique if it's your original eye. Otherwise it would be practical to find eyes on the battlefield from the fallen uchiha that were with him.

viperwasp
Fri, 06-20-2014, 10:57 PM
Madara still had the best technique usage for izanagi. i wonder if he can only train an eye to learn a technique if it's your original eye. Otherwise it would be practical to find eyes on the battlefield from the fallen uchiha that were with him.

Yes it was. You know what this means though? The very second you kill an uchiha or anyone with Sharigan, Rinnigan or Behakugan eyes at this point immediately stab the fuck out of the eyes and while your at it burn there body to ash, scatter the ashes over the battle field, than destroy the whole battle field and than floor the battle field with water and than place a sealing jutsu over the new lake. There will be no enemy rebounds or resurrections on my watch.

P.S Next put together a search party to go make sure the enemy has not already resurrected or just used an elaborate ability to make it look like you really killed them or perhaps they are identical twins or a look alike... So you still need to pretend there alive and go look everywhere for them. Even if your basically 100% sure they are dead.

You also need to test, analyze or questions any friend, stranger or foe who took place during the battle to make sure there was no switch etc... So you need to take blood samples or chakra samples from everyone left alive etc etc etc. After all this your pretty safe from further plot twists.... I mean enemy resurrections. You should also stick a needle in yourself and have a yamanaka search your own mind and the minds of anyone else to make sure the enemy has not penetrated your subconscious and is hiding there.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 06-21-2014, 07:05 PM
Three points

Firstly, if Madara did it no reason not think that Obito just did that too and will be waking up soon.

Secondly, someone give Hashirama a Sharingan to sort this whole mess out.

Thirdly, the Jyuubi is yet to undergo its final transformation. It could be that this is why the SotSP sealed away his mother, because she could not longer control the Jyuubi in its final form.