PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 680

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-11-2014, 09:55 AM
Mangastream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/680/2407/1)

Feels weird that I'm doing this.

I miss Marik.

toonice714
Wed, 06-11-2014, 10:48 AM
yeah....me too.
Anyways looks like the hokage are gonna get some more burn this time around. hopefully they dont get held up by white zetsu

rockmanj
Wed, 06-11-2014, 12:54 PM
Naruto seemed way too excited about being able to fly...

MFauli
Wed, 06-11-2014, 01:33 PM
flying ... eh?

DB_Hunter
Wed, 06-11-2014, 04:18 PM
Where is Marik?

If Sarutobi has regenerated after Obito blasted him, Minato's arms should be back soon too. And if the undead are unaffected by Kaguya, someone please get Itachi back on the scene. Even Neji might be useful here.

Carnage
Wed, 06-11-2014, 06:24 PM
This is pathetic, the reader feels nothing towards Kaguya's motives. We've had a grand total of maybe a chapter / a chapter and a half detailing who she even is.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 06-12-2014, 10:49 PM
This is pathetic, the reader feels nothing towards Kaguya's motives. We've had a grand total of maybe a chapter / a chapter and a half detailing who she even is.

Be careful what you wish for... we could have a bunch of flashback chapters coming up. That is the Kishimoto way.

Also, I know someone called the flying a while back, so good call, whoever that was.

poopdeville
Fri, 06-13-2014, 12:03 AM

Agreed. I just don't get why she's picking a fight. She wants the human's chakra -- okay, I get that. And she's already getting it. But why isn't she negotiating with Naruto and Sasuke for theirs? What's the point in stealing it? Everybody is sick of fighting, the world is united, etc. Even the major villain sees Ninjutsu as a curse thrust upon humanity. Kaguya could be the most powerful hero in the story. Instead, she's...?

Calling it now: When this is all said and done, Naruto and Sasuke will be the only living humans in the world with chakra.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 06-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Flying shouldn't be a big deal. If the Tsuchikage could do it then the SotP or those who inherit his power should be able to as well.