PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Shippuuden Episode 364

Kraco
Thu, 06-05-2014, 11:07 AM
Episode 364 - HS (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=561589)

- - - - - --- -

Obito & Madara-zombie got it right: This should have ended before all the speeches. It seems strange that Naruto, of all people, would have needed encouragement to keep going. Especially after a line like: "We just slaughtered half of your buddies. Now come join us! Let's be friends!".

It was quite funny how the Hyuuga first declared they are the strongest in Konoha and then Neji gets killed like some newbie by a random area attack. It's so pitiful that I almost hope he's not dead for real and it's just a part of a bigger plan, allowing him to approach the enemies secretly.

The only good thing about this episode, for an old Naruto+Hinata shipper like me, was seeing Naruto&Hinata stand hand in hand...

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-05-2014, 08:32 PM
Well, this was certainly a grim fucking episode.

When they killed off Shikamaru and Ino's dad, I thought this was going to be a string of dad's dying off, with Hinata's dad being next. Was not expecting Neji to eat it instead.

New Ten Tails form is dumber than the first one! But they said he'll transform again. Ten Tails is Friezaing it up in this bitch! I wish there was a reason for the transformation though, like obtaining another tailed beast, instead of just...because.

So I guess they finally explained why Madara would EVER want to not be a zombie. Because he can't be a Jinchuuriki without it.

then Neji gets killed like some newbie by a random area attack.It was clearly expressed to NOT be that. Obito was concentrating his fire on Naruto with that attack.

That said, yeah, deflecting that kind of attack was KINDA his specialty. So it's weird his only recourse was to eat it.

The only good thing about this episode, for an old Naruto+Hinata shipper like me, was seeing Naruto&Hinata stand hand in hand...Sakura is soooo losing at this point.

Artris
Thu, 06-05-2014, 09:45 PM
I have a very strong feeling that Obito is going to pull a Paine on us and resurrect everyone...

One does not simply kill Shikamaru's dad.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-05-2014, 11:51 PM
I have a very strong feeling that Obito is going to pull a Paine on us and resurrect everyone...
That's a resolution that makes sense.

Question is, would Madara also be revived in the process since he's present? And once revived, does he become the Ten-Tails Jinchuuriki and enter final boss mode?

David75
Fri, 06-06-2014, 12:03 AM
This is all an illusion, nothing happening now is reality...

Kraco
Fri, 06-06-2014, 02:34 AM
This is all an illusion, nothing happening now is reality...

I considered that, but by who? Madara is the ultimate master of sharingan, so he would never fall victim to somebody else's genjutsu. On the other hand Madara himself would far more enjoy slaughtering everybody for real, not in an illusion.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 06-07-2014, 07:58 AM
Pretty sure Neji is really fucking dead. I mean those branches freaking grew out of him.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 06-07-2014, 04:38 PM
Pretty sure Neji is really fucking dead. I mean those branches freaking grew out of him.Yeah, but if it's an illusion like they think, it doesn't really matter what the branches did.

But personally, I don't think it's an illusion, because I don't think Kakashi would be effected by it if it was.

David75
Sun, 06-08-2014, 07:48 AM
I considered that, but by who? Madara is the ultimate master of sharingan, so he would never fall victim to somebody else's genjutsu. On the other hand Madara himself would far more enjoy slaughtering everybody for real, not in an illusion.

Maybe Obito.
After all, for the moment he's in command, Madara letting him do as he pleases.
For his ultimate Moon Illusion, Obito probably needs to put the stronger people in a weaker mental state, as they do not have 8 and 9 tails and their makeshift 10 tails might not be powerful enough to impose the illusion to the likes of Naruto.
So we've got Obito using his techniques and 10 tails to put everyone in an illusion where everyone dies and Naruto gives in to depression and/or loses his ideals.
Then he can activate his large scale illusion with no one able to stop it anymore.

But I admitt it's just for my convenience ;)

DarthEnderX
Sun, 06-08-2014, 08:41 AM
From the sound of it earlier, it'd probably be less "softening people up for the real illusion" and more "Infinite Tsukiyomi takes time to cast, so I had to stop everyone here with an illusion so they cant interrupt it".

DarthEnderX
Wed, 06-11-2014, 03:30 PM
I wonder if the reason Madara can't become the Ten Tails Jinchuuriki is because it's made of Nature chakra.

It would make sense for Nature chakra to be incompatible with a zombie body.

Buffalobiian
Wed, 06-25-2014, 08:26 AM
Hinata - would wife.