PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 679

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-04-2014, 11:12 AM
Mangastream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/679/2400/1)

-----------------------------------------------------

I love how Sakura is always rushing to her death. Fusion is clearly the only answer here.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-04-2014, 11:56 AM
who is she planning to fight? you need an enemy to raise your army against, don't you?

maybe Kaguya (moon queen/princess?) is planning to march again mars?

ForteCross
Wed, 06-04-2014, 12:33 PM
there is a new outside continent with bigger monsters everywhere, we were just on a small test island and now we need a big army to go and fight the baddies outside

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 06-04-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm not sure fusion by itself is going to cut it anymore. Might need the hyperbolic time chamber and then some senzu beans, topped off with a spirit bomb or two.

darkshadow
Wed, 06-04-2014, 12:56 PM
I still think it's super funny that the big bad has byakugan, it's some kind of meta irony.

toonice714
Wed, 06-04-2014, 01:26 PM
First enemy to capitalize on the element of surprise in awhile. If I'm not mistaken that's lava right? At least this is off to a great start. Most enemies monologue and perform a brief intro. She skipped the bs and opted for a quick enemy death. Bonus points for not letting them "power up". So once again what's the deal with Yamato? If everyone is becoming white zetsus while they dream peacefully(fairly humane end for the encapsulated btw) how did he escape with his individuality intact?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 06-04-2014, 01:34 PM
It might have something to do with him being a senju clone.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 06-04-2014, 03:21 PM
Pretty sure the undead hokages will find a way to release everyone.

Sidnne
Wed, 06-04-2014, 06:21 PM
who is she planning to fight? you need an enemy to raise your army against, don't you?

maybe Kaguya (moon queen/princess?) is planning to march again mars?

I was wondering the same thing. That part didn't make any sense.

Who is her "army" going to fight? And why does she even need an army if Madara was able to take on the entire ninja world by himself, and she is XX times more powerful?

rockmanj
Wed, 06-04-2014, 09:14 PM
It might have something to do with him being a senju clone.

Yeah basically, since the zetsus are wood clones or something like that.

Sidnne
Wed, 06-04-2014, 11:20 PM
Yeah basically, since the zetsus are wood clones or something like that.

Hmm? I thought Yamato was absorbed by the tree as well?

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/677/16

2nd to last frame, his eye changes to the rinnegan.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/677/17

His eyes are dark like everyone else's and he is being grabbed by the tree as he is coming out of the zetsu shell.

Confused_Yamato
Thu, 06-05-2014, 11:46 AM
OK, Serious post for a change...

My thought is that Yamato might be what was necessary to have the tree grow so rapidly. I think he's basically a white zetsu mentally already, as long as he's been captured.

As far as the Hokages go, they have to be planning something. Maybe the Fourth just gets them all the hell out of there.

Who's Kaguya going to fight? Gods maybe? Has to be something like that.

I also like the implication that Itachi saw all of this coming. Which means Itachi knew what even Madara didn't know.

Also, would be pretty funny to see Kabuto wake up now, go outside and be like, "WTF?"

DB_Hunter
Thu, 06-05-2014, 02:55 PM
Kabuto is already awake, he revived Sasuke when he was one shotted by Madara.

Further highlights why Itachi's loss was to much of a blow to this manga as a whole, the remaining characters don't have the combination of power and nous to match his in this fight against Kaguya.

I wouldn't be surprised if this turns out to be a family reunion with Naruto and Sasuke becoming Indira and Ashura.

Also ironic how Madara escaped Edo Tensei but managed to be the sacrificial lamb in a more hyped up version of it.

Next, Tobirama to somehow resurrect SotSP and have a battle royale. And someone needs to bring Itachi back, with just a MS he was causing havoc, if he manages to get some Senju DNA he would be a beast.

viperwasp
Thu, 06-05-2014, 10:54 PM
Where is the Yata Mirror and.... I forget the swords name that went along with it. Because that could be helpful right now?

NeoCybercoin
Fri, 06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
The floor is now lava!

toonice714
Fri, 06-06-2014, 04:01 PM
So is sasuke using his own rineggan version of body flicker? If so then that is bs!! How can you further disrespect the main character kishi??!! By giving his rival his FATHER'S technique??!! Wheres The line?

darkshadow
Fri, 06-06-2014, 07:33 PM
It's not even remotely the same, and how is it you've only noticed it now? He used it against the initial fight with madara, and madara noted that it had a very specific range limit.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Fri, 06-06-2014, 10:16 PM
Wasn't Tenten trying to use that barrel thing that was used to seal the twin brother dudes?? Where's that at? How amazing would it be if Tenten saved the whole world?

viperwasp
Fri, 06-06-2014, 10:56 PM
Wasn't Tenten trying to use that barrel thing that was used to seal the twin brother dudes?? Where's that at? How amazing would it be if Tenten saved the whole world?

Yeah that would be extremely funny. Shes like I DID IT! I FIANLLY DID SOMETHING!

Actually the more realistic thing that will happen is she will arrive with the barrel! Kaguya will be like I have been looking all over for that! At which point Kaguya will realize the enemy is in possession of it and be overwhelmed with fear of her imminent demise! Than suddenly fall into a state of stupified relief as Tenten proceeds to just throw it at her along with hundreds of other random weapons and objects. (Somehow Kaguya is still defeated by the pure stupidity of the situation.)

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sat, 06-07-2014, 01:34 AM
Tenten is OP

toonice714
Sat, 06-07-2014, 11:19 AM
I noticed it earlier. Its just that, it seems like before he tried to warp things as well. The usage is just vexing. Until it's explained it could work like that fat guy from the ginyu force, minus holdin your breath. Anyway you slice it, Naruto shouldnt be getting out shined in the realm of speed. Period.

Edit: if you hate my grammar that much to neg rep me, get a life. Here's your spell check loser....