PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Anime: Summer 2014

shinta|hikari
Tue, 06-03-2014, 10:22 AM
Link (http://anichart.net/summer)for the chart.

Definite watches:
Akame ga kill! - I hope they keep it as brutal in the anime as it was in the manga. If done correctly, this is going to be awesome.
Hanamonogatari - Monogatari, nuff said.
Re: Hamatora - I liked the first season.
Tokyo Kushu - I liked the manga. I just hope the anime makes it to the best part of the story. This starts of really slow and annoying.
Illya 2 - Just because it is Fate.

I personally am looking forward to Fall more, what with FSN ufotable, Log Horizon 2, Hitsugi no Chaika 2, Psycho Pass 2, and Shigatsu wa kimi no uso.

MFauli
Tue, 06-03-2014, 01:18 PM
Letīs see:

- Aldnoah.Zero (well, cover art looks intriguing.)
- Barakamon (sounds like Minna wa Kawaisou with a different set up)
- Sailormoon (nostalgia got me here. Hopefull it spawns a bunch of new black dog-doujins lol)
- DRAMAtical Murder (has me thinking of Gundam Build Fighters)
- Psycho Pass NEw Edition (was this one good? might watch the new cut)
- Shirogane no Ishi Argevollen (another mech anime)
- Sword Art Online 2 (first part went silly soon, but i expect top notch animation. fuck asuna)
- Zankyou no Terror (sounds interesting)
- Cenco Roll 2 (is that another 2 minute-clip? man, such great animation ... gimme a full movie)

Other thoughts:

Is Space Brothers still not continuing?

Kraco
Tue, 06-03-2014, 01:35 PM
Akame ga kill! - I haven't read the manga, but if Shinta is so eager to see it, it has to have something.
Barakamon - I have read a couple of volumes of the manga. Good stuff, if you like Yotsuba and such series.
Illya 2 - Nobrainer.
Hanamonogatari - Nobrainer #2.
SAO II - Gotta have something to badmouth every week!
Tokyo Ghoul - Sounds interesting.

There are others I'm tentatively interested in, but I'll need to study their cases a bit more (or just watch the first eps when they start airing).

vejita613
Tue, 06-03-2014, 07:28 PM
Watch:
-Akame ga Kill!
-Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon: Crystal
-Hanamonogatari (how many episodes is this going to be?)

Maybe:
-Jinsei

Hmm, looks like I will have a fairly easy summer. I guess I need to look through my back log.

DarthEnderX
Thu, 06-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Only things I saw I gave a shit about are Sword Art Online 2 and the new Ghost in the Shell movie.

MFauli
Sat, 06-28-2014, 02:15 PM
anybody have a link to that handy charts that shows which new show is airing on which week day and at what time? very much appreciated :>

I think Sword Art Online starts next week, right?

KrayZ33
Sat, 06-28-2014, 02:22 PM
press "more info"