PDA

View Full Version : One Piece Chapter 746

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 05-07-2014, 03:01 AM
Mangapanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/746)

Mangastream (http://readms.com/r/one_piece/746/2363/1)

Archangel
Wed, 05-07-2014, 09:37 AM
Laughed so fucking hard at 5 star Usopp. Flamingo is jewing them up on Luffy though, his actual bounty is worth more than what he's offering

Abdula
Wed, 05-07-2014, 10:38 AM
Usopp's reaction was hilarious. I was wondering how he got left out since he was the one responsible for reverting the toys.

Silly me I thought some of the them would have at least considered protecting their god. Instead they just said sorry you have to die.

Assertn
Wed, 05-07-2014, 12:53 PM
This has gotten way too chaotic for the quality of these translations to handle.

toonice714
Wed, 05-07-2014, 02:14 PM
Im hype to see this luffy zoro and law combo!! These battles will definitely be crowd pleasers. I hope sabo makes a unique use of the mera mera. I hope he doesnt just become known as fire fist sabo. That would be kinda lame. Hopefully they take this time to show sanji and company.

Assertn
Wed, 05-07-2014, 02:57 PM
My only regret is that Bartolomeo will most likely suffer permanent Sanji-syndrome (make a first appearance in the series as a badass, only to regress and irreparably become a weak-kneed, yet still really strong, running gag.)

Carnage
Wed, 05-07-2014, 06:51 PM
My only regret is that Bartolomeo will most likely suffer permanent Sanji-syndrome (make a first appearance in the series as a badass, only to regress and irreparably become a weak-kneed, yet still really strong, running gag.)

I don't know I feel like Oda's made up for it with Mr. Prince, although we haven't seen him in a long time.

Assertn
Wed, 05-07-2014, 11:07 PM
Considering Bartolomeo has been known to gun down innocent civilians in the past, I'd say we'll never see him in his full, pre-dressrosa glory.

Carnage
Thu, 05-08-2014, 08:43 AM
That seems so hard to believe now, maybe it was a translation mistake? I remember Eustass Kid had that rep but that made sense.

Assertn
Thu, 05-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Not sure. I got that detail off the one piece wiki, which is usually pretty accurate from what I can tell. Plus, didn't he have a flashback sequence of him terrorizing people along the way to his dream?

Archangel
Thu, 05-08-2014, 12:18 PM
Not sure. I got that detail off the one piece wiki, which is usually pretty accurate from what I can tell. Plus, didn't he have a flashback sequence of him terrorizing people along the way to his dream?
Probably some MISUNDERSTANDINGS bulshit

Carnage
Thu, 05-08-2014, 03:03 PM
Maybe there's a lack of distinction between casualities and actual murder. He doesn't come off as a stone-cold killer, rather just an asshole.

Assertn
Thu, 05-08-2014, 03:34 PM
I think I'd rather he suffer sanji-syndrome than to have to sit through a retconned naruto-style flashback.

Prof. Chaos
Mon, 05-12-2014, 08:56 PM
Maybe there's a lack of distinction between casualities and actual murder. He doesn't come off as a stone-cold killer, rather just an asshole.

I took it more like that. He's just a prick to be a prick. That no care attitude. However, Eustass Kid even looks like a psycho killer.