PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 578

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Manga Panda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/578)

rockmanj
Wed, 04-23-2014, 09:19 AM
I am sorry, but I have no idea what just happened.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-23-2014, 09:54 AM
wait, what?

did he die from wanting to win too much? or just by saying "I'm abe a monster n'slay the shits of yaa! oh noes! ma blood and ma bones are outside, cough die"

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-23-2014, 10:25 AM
Deep down he imagined Kenpachi to be a unbeatable monster that would eventually kill him I guess. So I guess that thought kind of escaped.

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 04-23-2014, 12:41 PM
I wonder if Kenpachi has a hack BanKai that heals him from the blood of his enemies? A way to heal up while fighting.

UChessmaster
Thu, 04-24-2014, 05:56 AM
This fight gave me bipolar thoughts, Kenpahi was awesome as always yet this enemy was pants.

Abdula
Fri, 04-25-2014, 12:10 PM
Dumbest bleach character yet. This guy was just so implausible. His ability was ridiculous yet not quite as ridiculous as his inability to use it correctly. You would think that the one guy with the power of imagination would not only be more imaginative but would have more mental discipline. Particularly since they were supposedly preparing for this attack for ever. Kubo really outdid himself.

I wonder if Kenpachi has a hack BanKai that heals him from the blood of his enemies? A way to heal up while fighting.
Imaginary powers. imaginary effects. The effects and damage he inflicted by way of his imagination were inconsistent and seemed to only last as long as he imagined it. Zaraki already exploited that weakness a number of times including with Yachiru. The guy transformed Yachiru's bones but they only remained that way as long as the guy consciously focused on it. Once Zaraki distracted him, Yachiru returned to normal. Same with his ability to dodge Zaraki's attacks, make himself harder than steel, regenerate etc.

It seems affecting the environment and creating things is easy because once he imagines it into being it becomes real, like the meteorite, the plateau they were fighting on etc. Status effects like Yachiru's bones and his regeneration ability work differently. I imagine, lol, the injured shinigami he killed when he first showed up are alive again as well. Also as it another common flaw with such abilities, his powers seem to be limited if you don't also believe his bs. Imagining that Zaraki could not cut him for example, seems to have failed miserably because Zaraki doesn't believe there is anything he can't cut.

Anyway I went a bit off course, Zaraki gaining an ability like Unohana's wouldn't really fit his character, not that that means anything in Bleach, but he is just not that pragmatic. Unohana developed a method that would allow her to heal not only herself but her opponent as well, so that they could keep fighting for as long as she wanted to provided that she did not run out of energy. Zaraki on the other hand imposed physical and mental limitations on himself so that he could fight on equal terms with his opponents. Two different schools of thought and I liked Unohana better. Too bad Kubo never thought to develop her or focus on her at all.