PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 674

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-23-2014, 03:00 AM
Mangastream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/674/2349/1)

My bad about that spoiler. Posted it on my phone and forgot the space. Won't happen again.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-23-2014, 06:42 AM
Dude you should have at least put a gap between the link and your comment to avoid doing a major spoiler.

On topic, it is pretty brutal but I think it just means that Kakashi could be being prepared to receive the Rinnegan from Obito whilst Obito gets his eye back somehow from Madara.

The two Madara thing is confusing

Carnage
Wed, 04-23-2014, 08:38 AM
I see Sakura has mastered the eternally-useless-no-jutsu.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Dude you should have at least put a gap between the link and your comment to avoid doing a major spoiler.

On topic, it is pretty brutal but I think it just means that Kakashi could be being prepared to receive the Rinnegan from Obito whilst Obito gets his eye back somehow from Madara.

Yea, not cool putting that right near the link, dude. This was also kind of a confusing chapter (Bleach confused me as well). Am I missing something? I did put it together but it feels like "Shadow Madara" came out of nowhere.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-23-2014, 10:26 AM
It seems that Limbo is a way for him to attack and defend with a unseen version of himself.

enkoujin
Wed, 04-23-2014, 11:49 AM
Madara also had a Limbo in the previous chapter too that Naruto dodged. From what I got from the two chapters, Naruto can't see the shadow, but he can sense and damage it because of Sage mode. Sasuke can see the shadow, but I don't think he can damage it.

To read this chapter:
- normal background shading: white Madara = real, black Madara = shadow
- black background shading: black Madara = real, white Madara = shadow

Sequence of events:

Madara throws lightning; Naruto and Sasuke deflect it with Sage of Six Paths' power
Naruto tries to attack real Madara, but shadow Madara defends real copy
Naruto attacks real Madara
Sasuke can see the shadow and attacks the shadow, but has no effect
Real Madara pushes Naruto away
Real Madara tries to steal Sasukes' eyes, but is impaled by Sasuke's sword
Shadow Madara fuses back into real copy
Naruto and Sasuke attack the real copy with Sage of Six Paths' power
Real Madara creates his shadow copy again while Naruto and Sasuke were preparing his attacks and subbed in his shadow with the real
After subbing in his shadow clone, real Madara steals Kakashi's eye
Sasuke cuts through real Madara's body, but he still manages to warp himself to Sakura and Obito's location

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 04-23-2014, 01:00 PM
One of those things you have to go back and read again later to let it sink in. But I agree with enkoujin above's interpretation.

My thing is, Sasuke got this power-up, but his attacks still dont have any effectiveness.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-23-2014, 01:20 PM
I think that will all be fixed when he whips out SotSP Amaterasu and Susano'o

Assertn
Wed, 04-23-2014, 03:38 PM
I thought Kakashi's eye was only for transporting other things into limbo, while obito's was for transporting yourself.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-23-2014, 05:10 PM
I thought Kakashi's eye was only for transporting other things into limbo, while obito's was for transporting yourself.

I thought the same thing. Kakashi's eye never had the ability to warp himself into that other dimension, so it doesn't make sense that Madara would gain that ability. It would have made more sense for Madara to use a genjutsu on Kakashi to have him send Madara there.

Other than that, it was nice to see that Sakura is still as useless as ever.

toonice714
Wed, 04-23-2014, 07:32 PM
Madara's an uchiha so he can probably use both sides of their unique ability once he basically pretends he's fucking megaman >_>
Back to the chapter, I actually read it as:
1. Madara attacks
2a) naruto counters 2b) sasuke utilizes new unconfirmed rinnegan ability(seen holding eye while Madara confirms the absence of a dodge)
3. Naruto attacks
4. Madara blocks using limbo shadow Madara
5. Madara attacks using sage art which naruto dodges
6a) Naruto counters to capitalize on the shadow Madara 6b) sasuke throws sword to do the same
7.both physical damage attacks rendered useless
8. Shadow madaras attack connects
9. Realization of two madaras
10. Madara makes attempt on sasuke's eye
11. Sasuke uses rinnegan tech to impale Madara
12. Madara pauses to sync with shadow as well as remove blade, during the sync shadow Madara takes the damage
13. Team7 duo attack
14 Madara substitution
15. Sasuke attempts and fails rinnegan technique
16. Madara finds sasuke's technique has range

Enter da da da daaaaaaaa super fighting robot.......MADARA-MAN!!!!! Snatches kakashi's sharingan.......MADARA-MAN!!!!

Confused_Yamato
Wed, 04-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Sadly, I know Kishimoto set up this scenario with Sakura in order for her to do something to make her seem useful somehow. I hope there's not a whole chapter of Sakura derp ahead.

ForteCross
Thu, 04-24-2014, 07:32 AM

he does have 2 bodies right now, so he could use the shadow to send the real body to the other side. and because of the jutsu the shadow will follow after a few secs

enkoujin
Thu, 04-24-2014, 10:52 AM
he does have 2 bodies right now, so he could use the shadow to send the real body to the other side. and because of the jutsu the shadow will follow after a few secs

Are Kakashi's Sharingan world and Madara's Limbo the same thing?

FelixZeroAlastor
Sat, 04-26-2014, 12:24 AM

I apologize for that. I posted it on my phone and thought it spaced out. Should have double checked. Sorry everyone. Won't happen again.

ForteCross
Sun, 04-27-2014, 07:32 AM
Are Kakashi's Sharingan world and Madara's Limbo the same thing?

i meant that the second madara got kakashi's eye, his shadow got it too, and then he could teleport his otherself to the otherworld

MFauli
Wed, 04-30-2014, 09:10 AM
no chapter today?

LaZie
Wed, 04-30-2014, 01:09 PM
It's Golden Week.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-30-2014, 03:14 PM
It's Golden Week.

It's called Golden Week but does this mean it's like 2-4 weeks without a chapter? Or is that only around Christmas? I know there is an event that denies us Manga for at least 2-3 weeks.

UChessmaster
Fri, 05-02-2014, 11:42 AM
One week