PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 673

SilentSnake
Wed, 04-16-2014, 03:32 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/673)

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 04-16-2014, 05:08 AM
Random Madara power up. One that he needed because Guy already beat the crap out of him. Naruto is kinda awesome though. Being able to use all of the chakra/elements of the Bjiuu's. And Sasuke got....Sharinnegan.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-16-2014, 11:12 AM
Madara did not need a powerup. Just a heal or recovery. But it is what it is. I really liked this chapter and this is the first time that I have been anticipating Naruto and Sasuke working together since well before Sasuke left with Oro.

poopdeville
Wed, 04-16-2014, 12:34 PM
Gaara has always been emo, but this is a little much. "Naruto! When you become Hokage, will you be my BFF?" As if they weren't allies already.

Assertn
Wed, 04-16-2014, 12:44 PM
Madara did not need a powerup. Just a heal or recovery. But it is what it is. I really liked this chapter and this is the first time that I have been anticipating Naruto and Sasuke working together since well before Sasuke left with Oro.

No, he had to be weaker without the powerup to demonstrate Naruto's new strength, then he needed to receive a powerup so Naruto wouldn't finish him off before Sasuke got there. It was all just plot device to build up to this point, really.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 04-16-2014, 12:55 PM
I'm confused as to who has the power of the tailed beasts here... plus Sasuke definitely has an upgrade over the standard Rinnengan, though with the tree inside Madara it seems he will get that too.

Anyway, ultimate battle to be between Sasuke, Naruto and the tree once it finishes taking over Madara's body.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-16-2014, 02:53 PM
Gaara has always been emo, but this is a little much. "Naruto! When you become Hokage, will you be my BFF?" As if they weren't allies already.

You can't judge things based on Manga Panda's crappy translation.

In Manga Stream's translation, he says "let's drink together from a sake cup."

Assertn
Wed, 04-16-2014, 11:27 PM
I'm confused as to who has the power of the tailed beasts here... plus Sasuke definitely has an upgrade over the standard Rinnengan, though with the tree inside Madara it seems he will get that too.

Anyway, ultimate battle to be between Sasuke, Naruto and the tree once it finishes taking over Madara's body.

I believe Naruto has all of the 4th hokage's kyubi chakra + a bit of all the other tailed beasts Obito stole from Madara.

viperwasp
Thu, 04-17-2014, 12:20 AM
I believe Naruto has all of the 4th hokage's kyubi chakra + a bit of all the other tailed beasts Obito stole from Madara.

I feel like it's sort of more than a bit. I feel like the Sage of Six Paths has basically magically given Naruto endless amounts of the tailed beast powers? Maybe not but since he is Sage of Six Paths mode it feels that way.

Did Naruto say he learned the harishino jutsu? If he did than this series should be over next chapter. lol

Death BOO Z
Thu, 04-17-2014, 06:35 AM
"I spent a 670 chapters learning MAGIC and stuff from people I know and who became my friends. but now, thanks to the mystical ninja hermit I only saw when I was about to die, i can win!"

Either Madara, Sasuke or Naruto. I'm really getting tired of them. one of them should die.

MFauli
Thu, 04-17-2014, 02:58 PM
is it weird that what annoyed me the most in this chapter is the fact that somehow Obito felt the need to talk to Sakura? Why exactly does this unimportant cunt think she´s relevant enough to cross words with the number 2 villain? sigh

Y
Thu, 04-17-2014, 03:12 PM
You can't judge things based on Manga Panda's crappy translation.

In Manga Stream's translation, he says "let's drink together from a sake cup."

Mangapanda's translator is a damn sight better than Mangastream's atm.

Prof. Chaos
Fri, 04-18-2014, 06:44 PM
Mangapanda's translator is a damn sight better than Mangastream's atm.

Its give or take. I read both and prefer Stream over Panda. I just wish more would put the notes in for the translation so it makes more sense. Its best for the play on words.

Also didnt each beast showcase combination of elements? Son Goku Fire+Earth? Shukaku is Earth+Wind? What are the others?

Y
Sun, 04-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Its give or take. I read both and prefer Stream over Panda. I just wish more would put the notes in for the translation so it makes more sense. Its best for the play on words.

Also didnt each beast showcase combination of elements? Son Goku Fire+Earth? Shukaku is Earth+Wind? What are the others?

According to Mangastream's translation, the Sage of the Six Paths had sex with his own mother to birth Indra and Ashura.

Abdula
Sun, 04-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Ye ole Uranus method of procreation, nice. Must needs catch up on this utterly ridiculous series, time to kill another tiny piece of my soul.