PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 672

SilentSnake
Wed, 04-09-2014, 03:41 AM
naruto 672 mangapanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/672)

viperwasp
Wed, 04-09-2014, 03:59 AM
Are they going to have Naruto save Guy? And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol

You know what? The dark part of me secretly wanted Madara to go poof and turn into a bunch of logs after the night moth. I sort of wanted Kishimoto to troll us like that. I almost feels like the standard ninja abilities like substitution, clones, and transformations no longer exist.

P.S
Calling it now! Inner Sakura is Kaguya Ōtsutsuki! Team 7 for the WIN!

UChessmaster
Wed, 04-09-2014, 07:35 AM
Are they going to have Naruto save Guy?

He already did.

And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol

We don`t know the exact limits of Sage of the six paths mode.

poopdeville
Wed, 04-09-2014, 07:51 AM

I like it and I hope it comes true. Especially since Kishi made a big deal about Inner Sakura being a source of power for Sakura, once, like 10 years ago.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-09-2014, 09:53 AM
I hate it because it goes against everything that the story was based on.
so it'll probably turn out to be true.

rockmanj
Wed, 04-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Are they going to have Naruto save Guy? And wow I loved Night Moth however that should have absolutely decimated Madara. I know it did fuck him up! Pretty badly as well... But Madars will regenerate. But from the way the ability looked the shockwave alone would have turned Madaras bones into dust. In the very least that should have crushed every organ in the torso I don' know how a mortal person lives from that? Juubi host or not. Your heart and lungs would basically be liquified. I'm pretty sure that even though the kick hit the rib cage Madaras skull and toe bones should be shattered! lol

You know what? The dark part of me secretly wanted Madara to go poof and turn into a bunch of logs after the night moth. I sort of wanted Kishimoto to troll us like that. I almost feels like the standard ninja abilities like substitution, clones, and transformations no longer exist.

P.S

Yeah, I am not sure how Madara was not turned to ash himself. Speaking of ash, even if Gai's heart charka is restarted, isn't his body basically just a burned shell now?

MFauli
Wed, 04-09-2014, 01:33 PM
so another sure to be dead character survives. nice job, kishimoto.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-09-2014, 01:50 PM
so another sure to be dead character survives. nice job, kishimoto.

Welcome to Shonen Jump manga.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-09-2014, 02:04 PM
I hate it because it goes against everything that the story was based on.
so it'll probably turn out to be true.

I was kidding about the Inner Sakura thing as most of you probably know. But I agree with this statement Death Boo Z.

Yeah, I am not sure how Madara was not turned to ash himself. Speaking of ash, even if Gai's heart charka is restarted, isn't his body basically just a burned shell now?

Yeah that is why I asked are they going to have Naruto save Gai? Just restarting his heart does not seem like it will be enough. In the very least guys Ninja days better be fucking over. Lee got his arm and legs crushed and needed the highest end medical treatment to be a Ninja again. Gai really burned himself out! Literally!

We don`t know the exact limits of Sage of the six paths mode.

Extreme limits apparently!!!! Endless I might say.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-09-2014, 02:39 PM
If Hashiraama was known for his extreme healing/regeneration abilities, then it would be a safe assumption that it is part of the Ashura reincarnation line. Now that Naruto has "awakened" Ashura's power, it's not unreasonable that he would have the same abilities.

UChessmaster
Sun, 04-13-2014, 06:34 AM
A few spoilers for the next chapter got leaked.

viperwasp
Mon, 04-14-2014, 11:32 PM
A few spoilers for the next chapter got leaked.

Yes I saw them as well! WOW! Details removed.

TwisT
Tue, 04-15-2014, 10:34 AM
I really hope you joke with that. It kind of sounds like a joke but you never know. If that indeed is what happened on those spoiler pics then remove that comment asap and hope i was one of the few that managed to see it.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-16-2014, 11:02 AM
I really hope you joke with that. It kind of sounds like a joke but you never know. If that indeed is what happened on those spoiler pics then remove that comment asap and hope i was one of the few that managed to see it.

Yes it was a joke. I never saw any leaks etc. I was not even trying to predict that would happen. I was just trying to troll people I guess. I am about the read the chapter now so we will see if there is any truth to the joke.