PDA

View Full Version : Jutsu in Naruto

Krbadass
Fri, 12-05-2003, 02:08 AM
Nah, what it is, is , Everyones better with certain kinds of jutsu, the uchiha clan is best with fire jutsu. As we have seen. Naruto is good with anything that takes a lot of chakra, not anyone can just learn a jutsu by knwoing the hand seals.

Kagari
Fri, 12-05-2003, 02:16 AM
true....but in instances like Kakashi (sharingan), he can do the jutsus by learning tha hand seals....maybe you have to see mare than just seals...like an energy or something....i dunno. Cuz in that case, anyone could just watch the seals and do what they want.

Poiple Weezard
Fri, 12-05-2003, 02:46 AM
Its a coordination of focus and movements that unlock the chakra in a specific pattern to do the move. It can require intense concentration and practice for some, and be easy for others.

Compare it to a real-life skill: Juggling. There are people that can watch someone juggle and copy them, then there are others that can memorize all the movements and still not pull it off.

Even though Naruto is fiction, if you compare what they do to real-life, you'll usually find a reasonable explanation for what you're looking for.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-05-2003, 04:56 AM
Kakashi is one talented monkey.

Kakashi-Senpai
Fri, 12-05-2003, 05:59 AM
I think it depends on the person himself. The hand seals are the thoery of the jutsu, but the execution of the jutsu would require the molding of the chakura and the releasing of it. It will require lots of training.

Also, sakura's chakura stamina is very small compared to naruto and sasuke's thus she is unable to do their jutsu.

PuppetMaster Kankuro
Fri, 12-05-2003, 06:26 AM
In the earlier episodes i think, when they were talking about chakra itself, they said you also needed experience of some sort to execute jutsus. That's why in episode, 2 or 3 when Naruto was teaching Konohamaru Sexy no Jutsu, he took him to the womens spa, had him transform into a hot chick, and took him into the store to look at babes in mags. Only after doing all that was Konohamaru able to perform sexy no jutsu.

Baka-chan
Fri, 12-05-2003, 07:47 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 5 2003, 03:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kakashi is one talented monkey. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
agreed http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

and everyone&#39;s explanations sound good to me as well (=

Swedish_Star
Fri, 12-05-2003, 07:59 AM
To use a jutsu, you have to gather and realease your chakra correctly. The hand seals are just a &quot;key&quot; to manifest the chakra into the jutsu. thats what I think at least. For instance, you must know the chakra molding correctly to use a skill, with normal eyes, you only see the hand seal. Sharingan both sees and copies the chakra moling process, and thats why sauke and kakashi copies instantly. Still only what I think.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-05-2003, 08:01 AM
Hmm how come Neji only once in the series had to do hand seals to activate his Byakugan and now he just closes his eyes and opens them again?

Sigure
Fri, 12-05-2003, 08:13 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 5 2003, 08:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm how come Neji only once in the series had to do hand seals to activate his Byakugan and now he just closes his eyes and opens them again? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I think after all the training he done with Tenten during the month break before the Main matches, he probably became able to do it without the hand seal.

DaRk-SeRpEnT
Fri, 12-05-2003, 08:21 AM
you people all have 2 know that kakashi is SMART and the shairingan is able to see the way people mold chakra so the shairingan user knows exactly the way to mold the chakra and how much is needed. It also is that if you mold chakra different ways they come out as different elments

Chi Chi
Fri, 12-05-2003, 09:16 AM
Why would they learn other people their jutsu? If I make an essay, I&#39;m not going to let every one copy it, will you?

DB_Hunter
Fri, 12-05-2003, 09:23 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sigure @ Dec 5 2003, 07:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think after all the training he done with Tenten during the month break before the Main matches, he probably became able to do it without the hand seal. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
I don&#39;t think that&#39;s the reason.. if that&#39;s the case then you wouldn&#39;t see the higer level ninja&#39;s (e.g. Jounins) doing hand seals since they have used those techniques so many times.

el3ctro
Fri, 12-05-2003, 10:14 AM
hand seals are just a focus point for the chakra usually

naruto has alot of mistakes in it, just forgive it and watch,

also the leaf vialllge is in fire country which is why uchicha clan uses fire

RaZzy
Fri, 12-05-2003, 11:27 AM
you have to somehow mold the chakra right .. look at episode 1 naruto ==&gt; the messed up clones.. he maybe knwos the hand seals but he did something wrong

Uchiha-Itachi
Fri, 12-05-2003, 12:29 PM
You need to channel the chakra for each hand seal, and every jutsu uses another amount of chakra for the seal that&#39;s performed.

or something like that..

It&#39;s certainly not like memorize the hand seals and *poof* you can perform the jutsu.. that would be way to easy..

CyclonisMF
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:48 PM
My question is this.

If learning a jutsu is as easy as learning the combination of hand seals (which seems to be the case in Naruto), why is it that each character seems to have 1 or 2 certain jutsu that only they use? Why can&#39;t Sasuke just show Naruto the hand seals for his fire ball jutsu, and have Naruto learn it?

el3ctro
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:50 PM
lets use the riding a bike analogy shall we....
you can watch a thousand people ride a bike and know where to place your hands and how to pedal it, but it still is gonna take practice, narutos doesnt seem to have practiced his jutsus as seriouslys, more into the entertainment part of being a ninja like &quot;sexy no jutsu&quot; while sasuke is working on grand matron fireball... hence hes a little behind..

A77ALiSTiC
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:56 PM
hey cyclonis, welcome to the boards
i was wondering about that myslef.. but i guess that it doesnt just have to do with hand seals.. in the case of the summoning jutsu, u must have a decent ammount of chakra, and a good &#39;circulation&#39; of it...
i guess the stamina a person has counts too.. im just guessing, im not sure of this, so someone please answer this question if hes sure of the answer

brightdark
Fri, 12-05-2003, 01:58 PM
perhaps the learning of a jutsu also depends on how they mold their chakra?
how much chakra they have?
how much control they have over them?
their ability to release chakra at different parts of the body?

yeah<u>http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/happy.gif</u>welcome to gotwoot

SuntUrioN
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:21 AM
i think you only need to do the seals to perform techniques. Because byakugan isn&#39;t really a technique but i bloodline limit. One doesn&#39;t need to do the seals, because it&#39;s natural for them.
Take episode 61 for instance. You saw hinata and her father training. Neji&#39;s father became mad and unleashed his bykugan. he doesn&#39;t need a seal for that.
It&#39;s the same with Kakashi.

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:25 AM
Lol I think Kakashi&#39;s Sharingan is busted.... he can&#39;t switch it off so he has to slide his head protector over it.

Xeo
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:29 AM
Or maybe Kakashi never started out with Sharingan... and since it&#39;s not natural to him he can&#39;t control it... http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce.gif

Insomniac
Sat, 12-06-2003, 03:30 AM
yeah this is all pretty much accurate, the short answers are

1. Hand seals require certain chakra molding techniques to go with them, not everyone can do that by just looking (the sharigan can see chakra flowing through bodies so thats probably an explaination to why they can mold correctly when they are copying jutsus)

2. Most jutsu are clan based and only taught to clan memebers, this means that they&#39;re intended to be their trump cards. either they win by using it or they die by failing to defeat their enemy, they dont go around showing it off to everyone. where as Henge isnt a clan based jutsu and many nins can use it because they&#39;ve been taught how to (the basics) the only way to learn the more advanced jutsu is to go through training the same way as it took time to learn henge. (unless you&#39;re a sharigan user)

RaZzy
Sat, 12-06-2003, 09:23 AM
for hinata it took like 100handseals to use the byakugan

DB_Hunter
Sat, 12-06-2003, 09:27 AM
Ah maybe she was using the inferior girlie version http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/mf_laughbounce2.gif

Kagari
Sat, 12-06-2003, 11:16 AM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 6 2003, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Lol I think Kakashi&#39;s Sharingan is busted.... he can&#39;t switch it off so he has to slide his head protector over it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
hahahahaha http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

using the word &quot;busted&quot; was just really funny for some reason.....

picture sharingan to be like a golf cart or a toilet, it just got busted haha http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif

High Wind
Sat, 12-06-2003, 01:33 PM
</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 5 2003, 05:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hmm how come Neji only once in the series had to do hand seals to activate his Byakugan and now he just closes his eyes and opens them again? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
Since Byakugan is a Bloodline Ability he can do it without the seal,(i&#39;m not saying ALL bloodline abilities don&#39;t need a hand seal) i mean look at Sasuke does he need a hand seal to activate his Sharingan? (personally, i only think Neji and Hinata do the hand seal for Byakugan is to look impressive http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/laugh.gif its either that or once you do the seal once you are able to activate it without one http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/blink.gif i&#39;m confusing myself)

Anyways, in one of the episodes Sakura said something about mixing personal experiences and physical training to make Chakra or something so i&#39;m guessing its not JUST the hand seals that are involved with doing a Jutsu

But i&#39;m pretty much repeating what everyone else in this thread said http://www.gotwoot.net/forum/html/emoticons/rolleyes.gif