PDA

View Full Version : Fairy Tail S2 Ep. 01

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 04-05-2014, 04:14 AM
Fairy Tail S1 Ep 1 Horrible subs 1080P (http://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=539382)

Haven't seen anything but the OP but man Gajeel looks sick in it.

Kraco
Sat, 04-05-2014, 12:20 PM
Man, Zirconis. Forget Acnologia, Igneel and other losers, Zirconis is the king of dragons. This sure brought back good memories from the manga.

Other than that, this was surely different and I'm not sure it's in a good way. The art looked cheaper in my opinion, the characters kind of stiffer. Wendy also looked older somehow, which is a pity because I've always found it cute how a little girl is among the dragon slayers and fighting so seriously right next to asskickers like Natsu and Gajeel (although fortunately the story has most of the time been more forgiving to her than the others). But I guess I'll get used to it, eventually. At least I'm happy this wasn't a recap.

NeoCybercoin
Sat, 04-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Yeah, i'm also pleasantly surprised it pretty much jumps right back in where it left off. And the art does look a bit different. To me it's mostly the colors. It looks a bit smoother/brighter. But yeah Wendy does look a bit older.

DarthEnderX
Sat, 04-05-2014, 04:02 PM
Honestly, the best part of the episode was Sting straight up putting a hole through his guildmaster.

I wonder if that actually killed him.

NeoCybercoin
Sun, 04-06-2014, 07:47 AM
I am pretty sure he did! I mean, sure this is Fairy Tail and only bad guys die and even then not all the time but come on! A huge hole in his chest? Dead for sure.

DarthEnderX
Sun, 04-06-2014, 01:13 PM
I hope so. That will be super badass if he is. Kill a Dragon Slayer's Exceed and BAM! One-shotted!