PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 671

Marik
Wed, 04-02-2014, 01:53 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/671/18)

MangaStream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/671/2319/1)

viperwasp
Wed, 04-02-2014, 03:14 AM
I liked this chapter a lot. Soon everyone is going to be very surprised to see both Naruto and Sasuke arrive with what I assume will be power ups. Are they both going to have Sage of Six Paths powers? I hate Sasuke so much but I am excited to see how this turns out.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 04-02-2014, 03:50 AM
Man, Madara is really taking a beating. I kinda expected him to cheese his way out of the fight. Who knew the final gate was so overpowered.

Death BOO Z
Wed, 04-02-2014, 08:43 AM
the aryan child of prophecy is here to take names of the beasts and kick ass.
just get it done in less than 700 chapters,please.

poopdeville
Wed, 04-02-2014, 10:07 AM
I would have rather seen that conversation from Sasuke's point of view.

So are Madara and Sasuke splitting Indra's chakra?

I'm curious about the powerups.

MFauli
Wed, 04-02-2014, 11:55 AM
Just a question before I complain: Are we supposed to think that Ashura was inside Naruto from the beginning of the series? Thus betraying whatever notion of "hardware vs genius" ever existed?

Assertn
Wed, 04-02-2014, 02:08 PM
Just a question before I complain: Are we supposed to think that Ashura was inside Naruto from the beginning of the series? Thus betraying whatever notion of "hardware vs genius" ever existed?

Well, considering that Ashura in his first incarnation wasn't a genius, I don't really see how this is a big deal.

Sidnne
Wed, 04-02-2014, 02:09 PM

It only betrays that notion if you completely ignore the descriptions of Ashura and Indra given in the previous chapter.

ForteCross
Wed, 04-02-2014, 03:57 PM
madara actually died so indras chakra should have jumped into sasuke.

after getting revived some kind of pseudo indra's chakra could be passed into madara as the revived hosts should have most of their power... or because he got revived with a head of the first inside his body he got some kind of power up thats not indra itself but a combination of the two bloodlines (indra and ashura)

toonice714
Wed, 04-02-2014, 08:25 PM
I think I was only pissed at the bullshit recton where naruto concedes that he couldn't beat sasuke at their meeting after the hokage summit. That was pure bullshit! Sasuke literally fights all of the hokage however involved or loosely then solos danzo then still has chakra to tangle with naruto?? And I'm supposed to believe that some spirit never before mentioned until now is the reason for some ridiculous "eye/spirit/bloodline/body superiority"?! CUT IT THE FUCK OUT

Y
Wed, 04-02-2014, 11:37 PM
"A dropout will beat a genius with hard work" was never, ever about Naruto. Naruto was always a genius too, just more of an idiot savant.

This reveal explains a few things - what the dark presence behind Sasuke at the Five Kage Summit was, and Sasuke's fluctuating power level (something I'm surprised was touched on this directly), as well as giving an origin for Naruto's absurd amount of natural chakra. It also, as I've said was going to happen ever since he did it, absolved Sasuke of the moral obligation of having murdered a bunch of people at the summit - he did it because of his Uchiha mental disorder and an evil ghost.

toonice714
Wed, 04-02-2014, 11:54 PM
"A dropout will beat a genius with hard work" was never, ever about Naruto. Naruto was always a genius too, just more of an idiot savant.

This reveal explains a few things - what the dark presence behind Sasuke at the Five Kage Summit was, and Sasuke's fluctuating power level (something I'm surprised was touched on this directly), as well as giving an origin for Naruto's absurd amount of natural chakra. It also, as I've said was going to happen ever since he did it, absolved Sasuke of the moral obligation of having murdered a bunch of people at the summit - he did it because of his Uchiha mental disorder and an evil ghost.

Yeah and the author has a boner for the supporting character

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 04-03-2014, 03:58 AM
Okay it is somewhat interesting to read but I'd much rather see a few more chapters of Guy just rampaging on Madara because as we can see....that guy is getting a major beating.5 Kages couldn't even beat him as normal madara and now that he has become a pseudo sage of six paths, guy here is kicking his ass.

SilentSnake
Thu, 04-03-2014, 05:16 AM
I'd rather see more of Gai than this ridiculous revelation. Also, it makes me wonder how Naruto isn't much more messed up than Sasuke when he's had half of the dead people of the world sitting inside him.

It was cool back when we found out about Minato, it was still pretty cool when we've found out about Kushina, all the kyuubi stuff was nice, Uchihas sharinganing their way inside - well, ok, they hax anyway and had affiliations with the tailed beasts before.

But a super-covert ghost of a long dead guy being inside him ALL THIS TIME? oO

NeoCybercoin
Thu, 04-03-2014, 07:17 AM
You misunderstood, he's the reincarnation of Ashura. Ashura is not within him. Naruto just felt like there was something.

SilentSnake
Thu, 04-03-2014, 11:56 AM
You misunderstood, he's the reincarnation of Ashura. Ashura is not within him. Naruto just felt like there was something.

It doesn't seem like a direct reincarnation with all the dead people floating around, not to mention that hashirama has been edo tenseid, Madara is alive again while supposedly they're (Sasuke and Naruto included) all incarnations of Indra and Ashura.

So ya, it's all a big mess and reincarnation as I understand it doesn't cover that.

darkshadow
Thu, 04-03-2014, 11:46 PM
lolbyakugan

DB_Hunter
Fri, 04-04-2014, 04:47 AM
Wait how did all the tailed beasts appear within Naruto again? Aren't they with Madara?

SilentSnake
Fri, 04-04-2014, 07:54 AM
Wait how did all the tailed beasts appear within Naruto again? Aren't they with Madara?

Obito used redemption no jutsu and put them inside Naruto.

Sidnne
Fri, 04-04-2014, 06:35 PM

It happened back when Naruto was fighting Obito, when he freed the 4 tails and learned the names of the bijuu.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/9

Obito only put part of the 1 tail and 8 tails in Naruto, since they weren't present during that "meeting."

viperwasp
Fri, 04-04-2014, 10:57 PM
It happened back when Naruto was fighting Obito, when he freed the 4 tails and learned the names of the bijuu.
http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/9

Obito only put part of the 1 tail and 8 tails in Naruto, since they weren't present during that "meeting."

How did Obito know that Naruto did not have the 1 tails or 8 tails with him from before? Was it a good guess?

Sidnne
Sat, 04-05-2014, 01:31 AM
How did Obito know that Naruto did not have the 1 tails or 8 tails with him from before? Was it a good guess?

Because he was there?

DB_Hunter
Sat, 04-05-2014, 07:00 AM
Because he was there?

No he wasn't (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/5)

rockmanj
Sat, 04-05-2014, 04:02 PM
I actually like the Indra tie in; looking back at Sasuke's powers (lightning affinity). That makes a lot of sense unless Kishimoto just did a huge retcon (which I doubt). That being said, I would have rather seen a lot more Gai v Madara. That looks awesome.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu
Sun, 04-06-2014, 05:20 AM
Hard to believe this is the final battle we've all been waiting for all these years spent together reading this manga. The final Naruto and Sasuke potentials have been reached and we're about to start the beginning of the end here. It's been real, guys. Can't say I haven't enjoyed it.

Sidnne
Sun, 04-06-2014, 12:52 PM
No he wasn't (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/572/5)

He wasn't "inside of Naruto" but he was at the battle. He was the one who summoned the bijuu, and lost control of them to Naruto, so he should know which ones Naruto has and which ones he doesn't.

DB_Hunter
Sun, 04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
He wasn't "inside of Naruto" but he was at the battle. He was the one who summoned the bijuu, and lost control of them to Naruto, so he should know which ones Naruto has and which ones he doesn't.

He didn't know what happened, as he clearly has no idea what Naruto is talking about here (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/573)

Sidnne
Sun, 04-06-2014, 09:14 PM
He just didn't know that the bijuu had names. But, he obviously had some idea that Naruto gained some of their chakra, as evidenced by the fact that he knew which ones to grab from Madara, i.e. the two that he was not controlling during that battle.

viperwasp
Sun, 04-06-2014, 10:19 PM
He just didn't know that the bijuu had names. But, he obviously had some idea that Naruto gained some of their chakra, as evidenced by the fact that he knew which ones to grab from Madara, i.e. the two that he was not controlling during that battle.

I was going to provide the same exact link DB_Hunter did a couple days ago. Actually the first image DB_Hunter provided was the exact image I was thinking of in my head when I was like how the hell did Obito know? He was not there. You can only use rough theories about how Obito knew. For example maybe he somehow found out when he was talking with naruto in the inner world? I know there thoughts and so forth kind of mixed together? He also became the Sage of Six Paths or whatever form you want to call it? Maybe he was able to directly sense what was in Naruto at that time? Or during those times? It's still bothers me but I assume he must of have known somehow or else...

1. Kishimoto messed up... Plot hole! (It Happens.)
2. Obito grabbed some of the power of those tailed beasts for a different reason. Which is likely not true now. I originally though he grabbed some of the one tailed beast to give to Gaara and some of the 8th tailed beast to free bee! Both would have made sense.

the two that he was not controlling during that battle.
I thought about this as well. However Naruto did not truly obtain there power right? At least not clearly. He did not really get a power up and we did not have any scenes of Naruto running out of power and than suddenly the tail beasts giving him Chakra like how the Kyuubi does? Or maybe they did to tell you the truth around the time when Naruto split his Charka to everyone I forget a lot of details. But Naruto had like that pow-wow with the tailed beasts in the inner world. He did not really do anything special with them like absorb them etc. So there is no real reason in my option that the 8 tailed beast could not have been present in the same inner world at that time right?

In the very least I don't remember Obito ever stating that he realized Naruto had gained powers or made an agreement with the tailed beasts? Except Naruto did tell him. But obito seemed clueless. However Sidnne your logic is not flawed,Obito did seem to know. Somehow....

DB_Hunter
Mon, 04-07-2014, 06:39 PM

Or it is Kishimoto writing in some retcon BS, as the alternate theory is asserting.

Sidnne
Mon, 04-07-2014, 07:39 PM
Whatever helps you be cynical.

viperwasp
Wed, 04-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Whatever helps you be cynical.

I can't wait for the thread for the next chapter to be posted. I want to comment on a couple things. Almost feel like commenting here but I have to wait.