PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 668

Marik
Wed, 03-12-2014, 02:42 AM
MangaStream (http://readms.com/r/naruto/668/2289/1)

MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/668)

poopdeville
Wed, 03-12-2014, 05:56 AM
Long Gai flashback was boring.

UChessmaster
Wed, 03-12-2014, 06:22 AM
I admit, I skipped it.

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 03-12-2014, 08:07 AM
So, Gai's father killed the seven swordsman of the mist?

Death BOO Z
Wed, 03-12-2014, 09:05 AM
who cares?
did Gai's father serve a different purpose than gai serves now? he's the same fuckin' type. his presence only supports Obito\Madare\Payne's philosophy. the cycle is never ending, people try their best and wars still continue, 20 years from now (if not 2 chapters), Lee is also goint to bust out the 8th gate and kill himself. there's always going to be some evil ninja to kill and a friend to protect, whoope-tee-do,

it only undermines Gai as a character, seeing how he relives his father antics.

toonice714
Wed, 03-12-2014, 11:10 AM
What's crazy is Gai eventually learned ninjutsu. Does that mean lee will use substitutions as well at the minimum? Madara better take more than a scratch from this exchange. Night elephant huh? Sounds pretty cool actually. I envisioned a colossal scarred elephant on a hill in front of a purple sky with a huge bright red moon menacingly coloring the scene. Please make the chakra from this final attack tremendous kishimoto.....please

Prof. Chaos
Wed, 03-12-2014, 11:14 AM
But isnt that the point of Gai/Lee and dad/Gai? Its the whole they mirror their "father" since Gai is for all purposes Lee's dad.

Assertn
Wed, 03-12-2014, 02:21 PM
What's crazy is Gai eventually learned ninjutsu. Does that mean lee will use substitutions as well at the minimum? Madara better take more than a scratch from this exchange. Night elephant huh? Sounds pretty cool actually. I envisioned a colossal scarred elephant on a hill in front of a purple sky with a huge bright red moon menacingly coloring the scene. Please make the chakra from this final attack tremendous kishimoto.....please

I think Kishimoto was secretly just hoping you forgot about his kuchiyose and believe he's only ever done taijutsu to this point.

toonice714
Wed, 03-12-2014, 05:51 PM
Yeah I bet he was.....the turtle summon amongst a couple other techniques

Carnage
Thu, 03-13-2014, 10:25 PM
What happened to this manga, it used to be so good....