PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 570

Marik
Wed, 02-26-2014, 04:34 AM
MangaPanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/570)

Death BOO Z
Wed, 02-26-2014, 05:27 AM
well, at least he got the powers of the new one straight on the mark.
I don't care who he fights (is it Yachiru? who is the other one?) and i won't remember the minute the 'fight' against him ends.

NeoCybercoin
Wed, 02-26-2014, 07:49 AM
I think we are all just waiting till Kenpachi comes back to just murder everything.

EpyonNext
Wed, 02-26-2014, 01:03 PM
Idgaf, Rukia's Bankai looked fucking baller.

darkshadow
Wed, 02-26-2014, 10:40 PM
The silence is coming.

UChessmaster
Fri, 02-28-2014, 06:41 PM
So, I`m just wondering, call me stupid or whatever. I thought that it was explained early on that the shinigami could not use bankai because the quincy would just steal it. So, Rukia, Renji and Co, KNOWING this went out to train and they came back with the bright solution that all they had to do was to bankai harder. Am I the only one not cool with this? I know Urahara dispelled the quincy`s stealing ability, but Rukia and Renji couldn`t have possibly expected something like this to happen. What was Renji`s plan in case he is unable to bankai?

Kensee
Wed, 03-05-2014, 02:14 AM
So, I`m just wondering, call me stupid or whatever. I thought that it was explained early on that the shinigami could not use bankai because the quincy would just steal it. So, Rukia, Renji and Co, KNOWING this went out to train and they came back with the bright solution that all they had to do was to bankai harder. Am I the only one not cool with this? I know Urahara dispelled the quincy`s stealing ability, but Rukia and Renji couldn`t have possibly expected something like this to happen. What was Renji`s plan in case he is unable to bankai?

Yes, their plan was to bankai harder. If the circle block doesn't fit into the square hole, then hit it harder until it breaks through.

Lucky for them Urahara (yeah just Kubo) planned for that...