PDA

View Full Version : Naruto Chapter 665

kaigan
Wed, 02-19-2014, 03:44 AM
Mangapanda (http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/665)

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Did Obito just Kamui Madara's heart away or something?

FelixZeroAlastor
Wed, 02-19-2014, 08:56 AM
Maybe he is going to take some chakra or a beast to use the rvival justsu again.

DB_Hunter
Wed, 02-19-2014, 10:42 AM
I just read it again and saw he is taking chakra out from Madara. The question is why the hell is Madara immobilised?

poopdeville
Wed, 02-19-2014, 04:24 PM
That was okay, despite obviously setting us up for a spirit bomb scenario.

Assertn
Wed, 02-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Where the hell's my one piece?

Kensee
Wed, 02-19-2014, 08:33 PM
Where the hell's my one piece?

Here it is (http://forums.gotwoot.net/showthread.php/22844-One-Piece-Chapter-738)

Think Obito will fight Madara for a bit, get over powered, then jump next to Naruto's body and transfer-no-jutsu all the power into Naruto causing him to go mini-sage of 6th path to combat Madara?

Sauske will come in all revived somehow too ... maybe half fused with other powers from the mystery guest.

DB_Hunter
Thu, 02-20-2014, 07:25 AM
What has Kishi got against Minato that he keeps having him mutilated?

Maybe Obito is going to steal Madara's half of the Kyuubi, fuse it with the one Zetsu has and then transfer it to Naruto. That would leave Naruto with a power up and with Madara potentially being screwed up from having swallowed Bee along with Hachibi.

The to even up the odds you would probably get a Sasuke/Kabuto combo, with support from Gaara, Kakashi, Guy and Lee.

The other Kage will probably just be useless.

toonice714
Thu, 02-20-2014, 12:10 PM
What has Kishi got against Minato that he keeps having him mutilated?

Maybe Obito is going to steal Madara's half of the Kyuubi, fuse it with the one Zetsu has and then transfer it to Naruto. That would leave Naruto with a power up and with Madara potentially being screwed up from having swallowed Bee along with Hachibi.

The to even up the odds you would probably get a Sasuke/Kabuto combo, with support from Gaara, Kakashi, Guy and Lee.

The other Kage will probably just be useless.

I was thinking the same thing. I guess he killed him by the first chapters bc he hates him. I mean why give him a sage mode form that gets outclassed so effortlessly. He should have NEVER seen or been able to react to that attack. Seriously sage jutsu has already been established as the six paths counter. And HE'S THE GODDAMN 4th HOKAGE!! Was it just bullshit that he was the fastest/strongest shinobi ever produced?! I want them to stop spouting these bs declarations like "ultimate defense" "strongest/fastest/etc ninja ever" it needs to stop! What's the point of a benchmark if you are CONSTANTLY disregarding them. It would be momentous if it happened sparingly to further embellish how much more powerful/etc an event/character's significance held in comparison but this is a recurring fault.
/rant over
All in all there doesn't seem to be much goin for the light side atm to be hopeful for a "happy ending"

UChessmaster
Thu, 02-20-2014, 08:20 PM
Minato has a sage mode?

EpyonNext
Fri, 02-21-2014, 12:57 AM
Yeah, Minato hasn't shown a sage mode at all.

DB_Hunter
Fri, 02-21-2014, 01:23 PM

Pretty sure that's Sage mode

darkshadow
Fri, 02-21-2014, 08:14 PM
It's almost as if a colony of blind fucking bats is reading this manga.

Y
Fri, 02-21-2014, 09:08 PM
Gotta speed read the chapter so I can post about how bad it is instead of actually looking at it.