PDA

View Full Version : Bleach Chapter 567

kmkze04
Wed, 02-05-2014, 09:39 PM
http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/567/1

Is it bad that all I can think is "It would really suck to have sex with Rukia"? Hahahaha. Talk about a cold fish. Literally.

rockmanj
Wed, 02-05-2014, 11:17 PM
Wait...What? That sounds like the most useless weapon ever.

enkoujin
Fri, 02-07-2014, 03:16 AM
Most useless? She sounds like she's the most overpowered shinigami at this point. She can instantly kill anyone in a 4 second timeframe.

However, the absolute zero part hurt my brain. Physically, at absolute zero, no molecules should be able to move including her own body.

Death BOO Z
Fri, 02-07-2014, 03:28 PM
a theological debate... all quincy powers are used to fight Hollows (remember them?), so probably this fear virus (why couldn't it just be some sort of poison or acid? something without stupid reasons...) can also work on hollows. but that means hollows are living beings, which makes killing them murder by human standards.
well, it's a bit of bullshit, because we already knew hollows live the most fearful life, but that's besides the point.

good for rukia, now, let's be done with this shit manga.

darkshadow
Fri, 02-07-2014, 06:55 PM
However, the absolute zero part hurt my brain. Physically, at absolute zero, no molecules should be able to move including her own body.

Indeed; suspension of disbelief utterly shattered.

rockmanj
Wed, 02-12-2014, 09:41 AM
Most useless? She sounds like she's the most overpowered shinigami at this point. She can instantly kill anyone in a 4 second timeframe.

That is what I mean. 4 seconds is a very short time and yes, she should not be able to move.

UChessmaster
Wed, 02-12-2014, 10:19 AM

Her success rate with the technique is 0%.